Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

And you? Did you also like showing your husband how willing you were to offer another man your lips, your tongue, your body….? Wrap your arms around another man not giving hubby another thought?
My kinda woman

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
She has a fantastic ass and loves the feeling of cock cumming deep in her ass.
Then it leaks from her ass for days.
Mine puts up argument till she finally does and turns into animal when it’s in her ass, love to eat her then start tease her ass and start fingering it while I eat her she cumS so hard

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
The kissing question is always an interesting one. I find when Mrs4 is in the throes of passion whilst riding her Bull or vice versa and their kissing to be quite enjoyable as there's other things to focus on. The stomach churning and heart rate pumper is when their fully clothed and just starting out. When they embrace and the hot raw kissing begins I become very jittery. At times it's actually worse than when their well into the action. It's just something so personal that they share at that point without my input but definitely has my full attention.

I hope that ramble makes sense as it's very hard to describe a particular emotion, but it certainly gets my angst up.

Mr 4