Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

When shes with another guy he is her total focus. As far as shes concerned she there to give him what he wants and if involves kissing then kissing it is .

The last time I got my turn Saturday. I was doing her from behind and she was deep kissing her lover as he rubbed her clit. It was hot.

Sometimes it does make me a little jealous, but she loves it so much, I just try to enjoy it.

Reactions: Susanne and RnavILS
The last time I got my turn Saturday. I was doing her from behind and she was deep kissing her lover as he rubbed her clit. It was hot.

Sometimes it does make me a little jealous, but she loves it so much, I just try to enjoy it.
Nothing like making a cuck jealous while playing with his wife

Reactions: owlcuck
When we met her fuckbuddy, she became very turned on by tongue kissing him. At first I was not allowed to watch, but when they came back from a a long kissing session, they told me they where going to fuck later that week. They kissed some more and I knew that I really liked the sight.

When we met her fuckbuddy, she became very turned on by tongue kissing him. At first I was not allowed to watch, but when they came back from a a long kissing session, they told me they where going to fuck later that week. They kissed some more and I knew that I really liked the sight.
Of course I would tongue kiss another man’s wife while he watches. Let’s him know who now has his wife

I love it when they kiss her. She was seeing a guy for a while whoever wife got semi involved and kissed and touched her. Unfortunately I was never present.
My wife’s steady boyfriend kisses her multiple times every time he comes over. Usually feeling her up at the same time in front of me. Does it on purpose. He is saying I own her. She loves it

My GF is a fantastic, sensuous kisser. She can give a mature guy a hardon with a kiss.
She gets SO into it. Her tongue swirling around, her little moans & gasps. And she enjoys it so much she can keep it up for 10-15 minutes between breaks. Her panties also get sopping wet from when she's kissing.
She made out with a new guy outside a pub last wknd and she cane back in and handed me her soaked panties, with that coy smile; "He's a great kisser AND he's well endowed" she told me.