Cucks how long do you last?

How long do you last in average during penetration?

• Total voters
Yes, I have the same thing actually as it used to be when I was 20 and the same as I am almost 40 now. This is one of the reason we are here :).
You guys fascinate me. And this is one of the reasons I admire you all. How you are so sincere about this thing and how good you are with your wives, letting them having from other men what they don't find at home.

I can last sometimes 2 hours if the sex session is great and the wife can keep going. I think I couldn't last less than 30 minutes even if I try it 😂

Maybe I can do it in less than 30 minutes but my orgasm wouldn't be so good. I like the feeling of exploding inside them.

You guys fascinate me. And this is one of the reasons I admire you all. How you are so sincere about this thing and how good you are with your wives, letting them having from other men what they don't find at home.

I can last sometimes 2 hours if the sex session is great and the wife can keep going. I think I couldn't last less than 30 minutes even if I try it 😂

Maybe I can do it in less than 30 minutes but my orgasm wouldn't be so good. I like the feeling of exploding inside them.
That's impossible, no one can last 2 hours 😂😂😂😂😂

Holy moly I just saw your pics!! 2 hours of pounding with that massive thing?? Fuck I wish my wife could experience that!!!🤯

That's impossible, no one can last 2 hours 😂😂😂😂😂
Well, I don't need to lie here. There are a few couples of this site that already know me 🤫

When I said two hours I meant two hours of a sex session. Not all the time pounding her in doggy. That's common sense. Because I would destroy her cervix man... Believe me.

But I can keep hard as a wood during more than two hours. If you don't believe it, what can I say... I don't care 😂 but, as I said. There are a few couples here that could verify what I'm saying.

Good day!

Mike

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
Ya for sure 😃 sometimes just by licking tits i cum without touching it
My god, poor man 😓

Did you try keggel exercises? I trained myself doing this and using a silicone vagina instead of jerking.

When I was younger I lasted less than today. Everything is about training. Now I have incredible hard on's during all the sex session.

Ya for sure 😃 sometimes just by licking tits i cum without touching it
My god, poor man 😓

Did you try keggel exercises? I trained myself doing this and using a silicone vagina instead of jerking.

When I was younger I lasted less than today. Everything is about training. Now (I'm 36) I have incredible hard on's during all the sex session.

If you have sexual interaction with your wife, how long do you last before cum?

I personally do not last long during penetration.
Probably in 99% of the pussy penetration I cum in less than 1.5 minute. If it comes to anal then 1 minute is a lot. If sometimes it is longer than this then it is usually bad erection.

My first ever sex was like 15 minutes of eating wife's pussy and 30 seconds of penetration. Sometimes I could and still can cum during pussy or ass licking or just watching her with dildo. So at the beginning she asked me to lick her first and then she wanted to have penetration but I almost cum already, so a few strokes and done. She was excited at the time and then we tried a few techniques which slightly helped but still not a lot.

Wife started become disappointed and we moved towards me more eating her ass and pussy, playing with fingers, dildos or wife being with dildo on her own for as long as she needs. I really enjoy more eating ass and pussy along with playing than just penetration and so does my wife now. In that case we can prolongate and enjoy "our" sex longer for hour or more.

This is one of the key point that developed me as cuckold and what is most important led my wife dreaming about threesome and gangbangs.
Since I became a sissy cuckold my wife I have never entered her pussy again 6 years now...she keeps her pussy for her lovers. I cum in my panties either from inserting a dildo in my ass or rubbing and pinching my nipples. This is not a full cum more a milking.

When we first met, he lasted a long time. Seven years ago, I would have voted for 10+.
Something has changed. The reason is still unknown to me. Now I vote for 1-3 minutes. He often says he's overexcited.