Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

Most humiliating time was when my wife organised my vasectomy. Firstly she left me caged dur the consultation telling the dr why i was getting the snip. When I was going in for surgery he had told his staff about it, two of the nurses where prepping me and started laughing and asked if it was true I told them yes and explained how it all happene. They laughed and said let’s hope the nice doesn’t slip and I slowly drifted off. When I came too my wife was there talking to the staff and other patients all of them were looking at me I’ve never felt so small
lol It was so funny chatting with the nurses they said they had never heared of a cuckold and asked why did i get him snipped when i told them i wanted to get pregnant but not to him they were in shock you actually agreed.

I have already posted an incident in another thread regarding my ex on a caravan holiday when I left her in the showers with no clothes or towel and with a 200 yard walk back to the caravan which ended up in a gangbang, but at one point they decided it was my turn. My exwife was sat on my face and arms while the guys lifted my legs in the air. I was VERY humiliated by this act but it seemed to spark something else in me from then on

Reactions: bellaazz
After having a 3some with my wife and friend I started prematurely ejaculating. As soon as we would start and even before I can hear and see her fucking Steve in my head. I remember her saying that she was also thinking about it and would probably cum pretty fast too. It took a few weeks but I got to where I could last long enough if she got on top and ground one out but as soon as she starts making the sounds it would just well up. We came at the same time for a while then we both got back to our old groove.
It’s tough when your wife thinks you are pretty big and then finds out you are very average. I feel bad for her, she can accommodate a lot of dick and she’s a little girl. I never thought I would see her be able to take Steve’s full length, after the initial penetration only taking about 6 inches of him she orgasmed hugely. After that he was balls deep and when she got on top she pounded and ground on him getting as deep as she could.
That was one happy little doll of a 23 year old bride that weekend.

After having a 3some with my wife and friend I started prematurely ejaculating. As soon as we would start and even before I can hear and see her fucking Steve in my head. I remember her saying that she was also thinking about it and would probably cum pretty fast too. It took a few weeks but I got to where I could last long enough if she got on top and ground one out but as soon as she starts making the sounds it would just well up. We came at the same time for a while then we both got back to our old groove.
It’s tough when your wife thinks you are pretty big and then finds out you are very average. I feel bad for her, she can accommodate a lot of dick and she’s a little girl. I never thought I would see her be able to take Steve’s full length, after the initial penetration only taking about 6 inches of him she orgasmed hugely. After that he was balls deep and when she got on top she pounded and ground on him getting as deep as she could.
That was one happy little doll of a 23 year old bride that weekend.
I know what you mean about a little girl being able to accomodate a lot of cock! My ex was very tiny and the first time this huge cock bull was about to enter her, I thought no way she could take it. But even though it took a little gentleness at first, he was soon balls deep in her and she was orgasming like crazy !! So hot and every time I got that image in my head I would be on the verge of cumming. Definitely led to even more premature orgasm for me than my normal pathetic pattern

If you click on my pic in my avatar, it was taken at a nude beach in St Martin. Seconds after that pic was taken myself, my bull and my husband were all naked walking hand in hand (me in the middle). I must have been quite the sight, my horse hung lover and my not so horse hung hubby.....
My wife and I go to swinger clubs and she often walks around naked with me. It is humiliating but also such a huge turn on for people to look at how small I am then see her hook up with someone huge.

If you click on my pic in my avatar, it was taken at a nude beach in St Martin. Seconds after that pic was taken myself, my bull and my husband were all naked walking hand in hand (me in the middle). I must have been quite the sight, my horse hung lover and my not so horse hung hubby.....
I have always thought being on a nude beach with my wife and her hung lover would be so incredibly hot !!

I've never felt humiliated doing clean-up. I've always considered that an honor.

The humiliations I enjoy is knowing that many of my wife's girl friends know of our lifestyle. I love the fact that these other women and their husbands know that I have a small dick and that my wife has her sex with her big dick bf, instead of me.

Over the years, my wife and I have taken her bf (the current one at the time) on vacation with us. While checking into a hotel one evening, Me, my wife and her much younger bf were standing at the front desk. The lady at the front desk looked a little confused because we had booked one room with a king bed. The lady asked if we needed another room. My wife replied "no." Then, the lady asked if we needed a cot. Again, my wife replied "no." The woman still looked confused, and my wife was getting a little frustrated. Finally, she told the woman that I was her husband and the other guy was her lover and that we shared one bed together all the time.

The lady grinned back at my wife and said "Lucky woman." The she grinned at me and said "I wish my husband was more like you."

While I am not in a two way cuckold relationship (i, being a closet cuck secretly get off on the idea following my wife's affair), the most humiliating experience that came out of her affair was a text message I saw between her and her girlfriend at the time about a night that she came home after fucking the other guy. She told her friend that she had to stop me from going down on her after she got back home because she 'still had his cum inside me' The thing is, i remember numerous nights where she would come home drunk, me thinking that she was out with girlfriends, and we would have sex (it was the only time i could get her to do it with me at the time). I would go down on her with abandon each time. I have always loved eating her pussy, and i remember doing it often on those nights. So, in retrospect, I guess i was doing a cuckold cleanup after all, i just didn't know it. I think she just didn't want to tell her friend that i went through with it, maybe out of embarrassment for me or something, i don't know.
I know what you’re saying! I can recall times when she would stop me from going down on her, and I would automatically suspect there might have been a reason. But I also remember when she’d still let me fuck her, and I can remember at times while we were having sex, that her pussy just didn’t feel like her natural lubrication, it had more of a feeling as though a condom had been recently used.

I had a beautiful blonde girlfriend in college. I was older, well traveled and from NY, and she loved my bad boy image. But she also had a lust for black guys, which I didn't like and she knew it. Her sister, also beautiful, was dating a black dude, totally a neighborhood dude, and not the most good looking, but according to my girlfriend, her sister had one criteria. Black. We were partying at her house one night and I caught my girlfriend trying to move in on him. He was a very nice guy, and didn't like the attention, but what I saw pissed me off and I tried to break them apart, and was a little too rough with him. Next thing I know he turns to me and punches me in the face and I fly back and on to the ground. Evidently, was snapped because he jumped on me and started to punch me in the face over and over again, even as I was saying Ok, I give up. Later, he apologized but it happened. My girlfriend said months later that she knew it was over when she saw him, on top of me humiliating me, punching me in the face. She said she lost respect for me. The rub is she was the one who started it, and he was cool with me until I got in his face

There are a lot of possibilities.

My hotwife's BFF is a hotwife as well. She has Friday night parties, and many times my wife is invited to join in and does. The downside is that her BBF does not let me partake in any way even asking my wife to not relate all the details of their Friday soirees.
You are not allowed to partake at all (so damn hot)

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Seems like she's started yiu well down
the road to cuckoldry.
And I think you like it, don't you?

She'll let you in in whats going on soon enuf.
I think ur going to enjoy it...