Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

Years ago my mother in law caught my wife riding a massive cock. She challenged her as she had thought my wife was cheating. She explained that I have a small cock and usually cum in like 30 seconds and she needs strong cock. My mother in law started to make excuses for me, like it can’t be that small and bla bla. So my wife ordered me to get naked and show my dick. My mother in law was trying to her hide her smile but ended up saying ok, I get you now- that is indeed small. To make things worse she also ordered me to wank to prove how quick I am. I will never forget the shock on her face when I hardly lasted a minute. My wife said in pussy he is even quicker. My mother in law just said now I understand everything.
Woow thats hot 🔥

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
I commissioned am artist to do a sketch of my wife. When he was done he wanted more money then I had to pay him. He said he was gunna sue me if I didn't come up with the rest. We didn't have that kind of money so he made an offer. I'm sure you can figure out what his offer was. She didn't want to but I wasn't trying to get sued so I talked her into it. She was pissed . This is how it started. Was just suppise to be a sketch. He wax 56 she was only 27. View attachment 452626
Sounds to me that maybe your sexy wife may have put him up to threatening to sue so she could fuck his big cock with your permission. I bet she cum harder with him then your ever made her cum.

JayTee

Oct 15, 2017
I've never really gotten into the humiliation side of things per se. More just having a hot wife and sharing her with other men. Sometimes her fucking strangers and coming home cum-filled or enjoying 3-sums with her and other guys.

I did have one very humiliating experience that was incredibly hot yet was also an emotional roller coaster.

Was at a New Year's Eve party my good friend and his wife were hosting. This friend and his wife had played with my wife and I several times in the past. My wife disappeared into one of the bedrooms with whom I assumed was my friend for a quick and naughty fuck. I kept watching for when she reappeared so I could see that sexy look on her after she's been freshly fucked.

I was completely shocked when I saw my friend and another guy I had just met at the party leave the room shortly before she appeared. Turns out my friend and his lawyer friend tag-teamed my wife while in that bedroom while dozens of other people were around. Left me with the most unique feeling in my gut I've ever experienced.

Last edited:

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
Sounds to me that maybe your sexy wife may have put him up to threatening to sue so she could fuck his big cock with your permission. I bet she cum harder with him then your ever made her cum.
I think you're absofuckinlutey right, Cathy