Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

Before we started the hot wife thing, KK repeatedly cheated on me with other men.

One Halloween, we were supposed to go to a party together, but our sitter cancelled at the last minute. KK was obligated as one of the co-hosts at the event, and went to the party without me, leaving me home to watch the kids.

At the party, she got wasted drunk - I got a call from the couple hosting the event to tell me that KK was too shit-faced to drive home, and was going to spend the night in their guest room.

Turns out KK did a lot more than just get shit-faced drunk; she fucked a business associate (he was unaware that KK and I were married).

A couple of weeks later, I had a business lunch with the guy KK had fucked! In the conversation, he brought up how he’d fucked some hot married pussy at a recent party, and gave me (without knowing) the blow by blow of fucking my wife…

During the conversation, I was simultaneously enraged, erect, hard as steel, and felt like I was going to pass out. Of course he embellished the story, telling me what a hot little cock-sucking whore the woman was, stuff like titty-fucking her, having her put her finger into his ass, and so on… I had to listen without letting on that it was my wife he was talking about.
you still get hard picturing on her knees serving his cock

was he not her type, or was it because he was your associate. did he ever find out it was your wife he fucked

KK has never been happily monogamous - before we started the hotwife thing, she routinely cheated, mostly one-night stands. She only had a handful of what would be considered relationship-based affairs. This particular guy was just in the right place at the right time; KK was in a mood, drinking, and she found him attractive. KK had no idea he was an associate of mine, and he'd never met KK before that night.

So far as I know, the guy never figured out that KK and I were married - he just thought he got lucky with a horny married woman. About a year after their one-night fuck-fest, he moved to another city. I was careful at the time, because I have a high-profile in the community and didn't want to deal with any issues that might come up if he figured out he'd fucked my wife.

Several years after KK's encounter with this guy, she confessed to me the details of the encounter. After hearing her out, I told her that he was a colleague. KK was both horrified, and intrigued, especially that I didn't confront her about her indiscretion.

We were at party during the holidays having a great time. Wife was dancing with a younger and very fit cowboy type that we never met before. Many dances later and consuming a few cocktails my wife looks at me, takes her new cowboy into a vacant room and tells me to wait outside. According to her, it was one of the best times she's had. So while they are inside, a few folks are giving me some strange looks and I know exactly what is on their minds....it was totally humiliating and I loved it.

My wife had 3 of her lovers over. Had to wear thong and bra, was tied to a chair in the corner whilst she was being fucked. Then was ordered to go under her to lick her pussy. They were taking turns fucking her in doggy, all 3 of them pulled out and did cum on my face. Then was sent to the corner, had to wank. Was told to cum in my palm and eat my own cum.

Last edited:
Once I opened the kitchen door, my wife was kneeling naked in front of my father being face fucked really hard. Her face was covered in cum so must had been the second round. He kept fucking her mouth and just looked at me- get out son, we are not done yet. Her tight pussy is next. I went out closed the door but heard my wife screaming for at least an other hour...when she came out of the kitchen, her pussy was full of cum it was dripping and running down on her tighs. She ordered me to get on my knees and lick the cum off of her thighs and clean her pussy out too.... i saw her arse got fucked as well

Last edited:
My wife had a friend that was very promiscuous, they would go in it on girls nights on most Friday nights, one day Tracy asked me if it does not bother me that my wife goes out until the early hours of the morning, I replied that I trust her and anyway she always comes home to me, and it seems that the outing and dancing makes her horny so it's a benefit to me to make she giggled and said, so you must enjoy sloppy seconds a lot, I didn't know what to say as Normally, when my wife got home after a night out she always started by sitting on my face, I was unaware that I was eating creampie so was speechless, but never let my wife know that I knew what was going on

I’m not into humiliation but I always like to point out that the lifestyle in itself is a form of humiliation. That’s why we do not broadcast our lifestyle to say, coworkers or family members or friends.
The act of sharing your wife and watching her take another cock is in our society humiliation. Even without cleaning up and caging and humiliating talk.
I don’t feel humiliated when another man is watching me lick his cum from my wife, but if that man were to go to my job and announce that I lick his cum I’d be very humiliated.

I’m not into humiliation but I always like to point out that the lifestyle in itself is a form of humiliation. That’s why we do not broadcast our lifestyle to say, coworkers or family members or friends.
The act of sharing your wife and watching her take another cock is in our society humiliation. Even without cleaning up and caging and humiliating talk.
I don’t feel humiliated when another man is watching me lick his cum from my wife, but if that man were to go to my job and announce that I lick his cum I’d be very humiliated.
I can only add that my husband is the total Alpha male in business. When he watches then cleans it's his way of thanking my lover for giving me pleasure.
I really love that he cleans me often for a long time. It shows he loves me too. It's also an admittance to my lover that hubby considers him, my lover to be superior to my husband. Cleaning a creampie from a man who just fucked your wife is really admitting defeat in the sex department.

LONG story. The whole thing is one giant humiliating time in my marriage.

My ex-wife had a long term boyfriend for 2 years that she fell in love with. They managed to have a completely separate life of their own and she would refer to him as her husband when they met new people and made friends. I had absolutely no say in her comings and goings and sometimes we would be in bed watching TV or making out and Richard (her boyfriend) would ask her to go over and there was never a time when she didn't go right away. And if he wanted to come over, I had to leave and take the kids unless they were sleeping.

When they became more than fuck-buddies and decided to seriously date (about a few months after meeting), he started getting a little more possessive of her. She loved being coveted like that and that's what made her fall in love. That's when he told her he didn't want me cumming in her anymore and she didn't even think twice about it and told me that she had to respect his wishes. Both he and she thought it was better for their relationship if only his cum was ever in her pussy. I was still allowed to fuck her, but I had to pull out. (I had a vasectomy many years earlier, btw) I couldn't even cum anywhere near her pussy at all.

Now, she was never on birth control because I had a vasectomy. But when they started getting serious and having sex more frequently, they had to be very careful. (She never made anyone she slept with wear a condom) Then he got more demanding and said that he didn't like having to pull out and cum on her. He basically told her "I need to cum in a hole, so you pick from now on". She did NOT like cum in her mouth and anal was out of the question. But because she wanted to please him, she let him cum in her mouth during the risky times and she eventually just got used to it and then started to enjoy it. She told me about it and I asked if she could do that for me (for the first time in our entire relationship/marriage) and she actually said "ew! no!!! That's for him."

Then things escalated in a major way right as they were celebrating their two-year mark. I noticed she seemed distracted and started asking about vacation plans and such and I thought it was odd how she was acting, but it wasn't anything that was a big deal so I left it alone. Then one night while hanging out in the bedroom she told me what was up..."Richard wants to try for a baby, so I'm just letting you know. If we have sex, you're going to need to wear a condom because I don't even want the slightest of chances of not knowing who the father is." And that was it....there was no discussion. This was typical because I was not allowed to ask about their relationship at all, but she was free to offer up any information. I later found out from her after we split up that she was super worried about the logistics of being pregnant by another man, but she also was happy to make a baby with him. And she said, "it was kind of my job to make this happen for him."

She was super happy to tell their mutual friends (who thought they were married) that they were trying for a baby. We didn't plan our kids, so it was such a new experience for her to plan it out. And...off they went trying to conceive. She later told me that fucking while ovulating and not having to worry about him pulling out was such a relief. She was able to relax and enjoy sex more without having to worry about if it's a safe time or not, and when he came in her while she knew she was fertile, it gave her "mind-blowing orgasms". She would tease me about it too and remind me that she could be pregnant and ask if I wanted to fuck her pregnant pussy. And of course, I wanted to, and then she would pull a condom out and put it on me before I entered her. It was extra humiliating when I knew she came home from fucking him and I had to slide my condom-covered cock in her pussy that was flooded with his cum after they spent the whole day fucking.

1 month went by and she had a negative pregnancy test. They spent the next month focused on fucking as many times around and on her fertile days. She stayed with him for almost a week while she was ovulating and did the whole pillow under her hips to pool the cum in her after he came. Then...another negative test. She was getting worried he was going to leave her if she didn't get pregnant so she went to the doctor to get checked. Everything was OK. She made the decision to stop letting me in her at all until she was pregnant, so all I could do was cum on her feet and she only gave me handjobs.

The third month of trying was kind of cold and clinical for her. He was starting to act distant and seemed frustrated. Instead of spending time with her to try to make a baby in a loving atmosphere, he would come over and just bend her over, pull her panties to the side, and fuck her until he came. Then he'd kiss her and leave. He did this during her fertile days for that third month.

They never did conceive and my wife was DEVASTATED. Like full on crying that she wasn't giving him what he wanted. He ended up essentially dumping her and that basically caused her life to explode. I was sitting there, holding my wife, while she was crying about her boyfriend breaking up with her and saying "what's wrong with me? why didn't I get pregnant?"

Him dumping her so quickly was a huge red flag and we dodged a bullet...BIG TIME!!

In an effort to get over him, she had a slutty couple of weeks and fucked something like 7 or 8 guys. And wouldn't ya know it....she got pregnant. But because she had no idea who the father was (they all came in her) she had to have it taken care of.

And the final nail in the humiliation coffin...I was never allowed to fuck her bare ever again. She slept with (her best estimate) 100-120 different guys between the time she and Richard split up and when we separated (7 years). She didn't want to do the relationship thing again, it hurt her too much. Very very few wore a condom and she did end up pregnant once more but she miscarried. Every single guy she slept with bare was well aware she wasn't on birth control and that didn't stop any of them from getting her bare and most of them came in her, and she never even tried to stop them. They would ask "where should I cum" and she always said, "wherever you want". Or some didn't ask at all and just used her as they wanted. During this time, I was being turned away from sex very routinely because she was too sore from her dates. She made it a habit of sometimes having multiple dates in one day as well, so by the time she came home she was absolutely destroyed.

I met up with my ex not too long ago to discuss all this, so that's how I know all this detailed information. She knew I was getting off to it, she still likes to tease me but she will absolutely not ever touch me like that again. Which in itself is humiliating as well.