Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

I'm not afraid of that scenario. We love each other. On an emotional level everything is great. It's just for the sex that she has a lover, a guy who doesn't want to marry anyway.
she may still love you lots, but she grows her pubes to please him, she must believe his wishes are more important to her than yours are to her or she would be shaved bald to show you your in control, maybe????

He's already her lover since a couple of years and he isn't up for a relationship or marriage. He wants sex, he loves her pussy and he can give her good sex.

Yes.
she will become more and more in love with it and him, ask her if she love him sometime, you may get a surprise

she may still love you lots, but she grows her pubes to please him, she must believe his wishes are more important to her than yours are to her or she would be shaved bald to show you your in control, maybe????
Only when it comes to sex. He is the guy fucking her pussy, so his wishes regarding her pussy are more important. Even though he rarely eats her pussy and I eat her pussy a lot, I can still understand why my wife wants to please him. He likes the visual sight of a hairy pussy. As my wife said: He wants a hairy pussy so he gets a hairy pussy. She knew I wouldn't like it, but she also knew that I would accept it anyhow. So it was an easy choice for her.

Indeed, I'm not in control over her pussy. But our marriage and her having a lover, it works fine for us. Already for a couple of years. I trust her and I don't have any reason to believe this will go wrong. I know my wife, we have talked about it, as said, this works fine for us. I'm not saying it won't go wrong, but frankly, I don't see that happen.

she will become more and more in love with it and him, ask her if she love him sometime, you may get a surprise
I asked her. She loves his cock, she loves the sex, but she can't imagine herself in a romantic relationship with him. I'm a good husband and she doesn't want to divorce me.

so with all that in mind do you think she will move onto another love sometime
Maybe she will get another lover, that would be possible for the future. And who knows what will happen. But I think our marriage is strong enough.

I just hope that if she would get another lover, he would prefer a shaved pussy so my wife would have a reason to get rid of her bush! ;)

how did she meet her lover in the first place or did you introduce them
They met at work. He already left the company shortly after.

Maybe she will get another lover, that would be possible for the future. And who knows what will happen. But I think our marriage is strong enough.

I just hope that if she would get another lover, he would prefer a shaved pussy so my wife would have a reason to get rid of her bush! ;)

They met at work. He already left the company shortly after.
that would be a win win, lol. have you spoken to her about that

that would be a win win, lol. have you spoken to her about that
At this moment, she is satisfied with her lover and she enjoys sex with him. So for now the bush is still staying. I always loved how her shaved pussy looked, she has a tight innie pussy, but I haven't seen that for years. It's now covered by a big messy triangle of pubes.

do you have a well hung friend you could introduce her to???
Might be an idea for the future, but as said, she enjoys sex with her lover and is satisfied with him.

my pussy is getting wet talking about her. lol
At this moment, she is satisfied with her lover and she enjoys sex with him. So for now the bush is still staying. I always loved how her shaved pussy looked, she has a tight innie pussy, but I haven't seen that for years. It's now covered by a big messy triangle of pubes.

Might be an idea for the future, but as said, she enjoys sex with her lover and is satisfied with him.
that sure as hell don't mean another well hung guy wouldn't satisfy her better, after all its only cock size and fucking skill where talking about, unless she of course she loves him

my pussy is getting wet talking about her. lol

that sure as hell don't mean another well hung guy wouldn't satisfy her better, after all its only cock size and fucking skill where talking about, unless she of course she loves him
No, it's all about the sex for her. As said I'm quite average sized, so it's not that my dick is tiny (6"). But her lover is a bit better endowed (7") and his cock is a bit thicker.

No, it's all about the sex for her. As said I'm quite average sized, so it's not that my dick is tiny (6"). But her lover is a bit better endowed (7") and his cock is a bit thicker.
now she is use to his, a bit longer and a bit thicker will feel like heaven to her trust me

Reactions: Barry79
Before we started the hot wife thing, KK repeatedly cheated on me with other men.

One Halloween, we were supposed to go to a party together, but our sitter cancelled at the last minute. KK was obligated as one of the co-hosts at the event, and went to the party without me, leaving me home to watch the kids.

At the party, she got wasted drunk - I got a call from the couple hosting the event to tell me that KK was too shit-faced to drive home, and was going to spend the night in their guest room.

Turns out KK did a lot more than just get shit-faced drunk; she fucked a business associate (he was unaware that KK and I were married).

A couple of weeks later, I had a business lunch with the guy KK had fucked! In the conversation, he brought up how he’d fucked some hot married pussy at a recent party, and gave me (without knowing) the blow by blow of fucking my wife…

During the conversation, I was simultaneously enraged, erect, hard as steel, and felt like I was going to pass out. Of course he embellished the story, telling me what a hot little cock-sucking whore the woman was, stuff like titty-fucking her, having her put her finger into his ass, and so on… I had to listen without letting on that it was my wife he was talking about.