Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

does she tell you the details of how he fucked her
Yes, usually she tells this while I'm cleaning her pussy.

is it due to you size that she takes other men and not you
No, I'm not very small, I would say my dick has an average size. That has never been the issue. It's more a kink of me and we both enjoy it like this. She likes the thrill of having sex with her lover knowing that her husband is alone at home waiting for her.

Yes, usually she tells this while I'm cleaning her pussy.

No, I'm not very small, I would say my dick has an average size. That has never been the issue. It's more a kink of me and we both enjoy it like this. She likes the thrill of having sex with her lover knowing that her husband is alone at home waiting for her.
does she get really excited before she goes out to meet them, I often get me fuckbuddy to eat me to near orgasm before I go out to meet new lovers

Reactions: private man 69
She gets excited when she's dressing herself for the night and when she puts on her makeup and perfume. She really takes the time to look as sexy as possible for her lover. That makes her excited, knowing why she is doing it and what will happen that night. I don't eat her out before she leaves, only when she returns with her messy pussy full of cum.

I do this mainly to humiliate my fuck bubby even more
She gets excited when she's dressing herself for the night and when she puts on her makeup and perfume. She really takes the time to look as sexy as possible for her lover. That makes her excited, knowing why she is doing it and what will happen that night. I don't eat her out before she leaves, only when she returns with her messy pussy full of cum.
is that her or your rule, by my fuckbuddy eating me, it also helps him

does she describe to you how it feel to have a huge cock slidiing into her wanting wet pussy, how hard she cums with him, how she wants him again

Reactions: bellaazz
I do this mainly to humiliate my fuck bubby even more

is that her or your rule, by my fuckbuddy eating me, it also helps him
Her rule, she wants to focus on preparing herself for the night. My time will come when she's back home.

does she describe to you how it feel to have a huge cock slidiing into her wanting wet pussy, how hard she cums with him, how she wants him again
Yes, she does that while I'm eating the cum out of her pussy. She knows I'm tasting the mix of her juices and his cum, and that I smell the mix of both her and her lover's body. She loves teasing me by telling how much her lover enjoyed her hairy pussy. She keeps it hairy for him and she knows I don't like it that it's so hairy, so she loves to point it out that she has a really hairy pussy.

Reactions: werekinky2
He controls what she does with her pussy, she is really his girl, not yours anymore, is she
She is my wife, but he controls what she does with her pussy. I don't really have a say in that, but that's okay for me. I think it has made the loving bond between me and my wife stronger. Acceptance that things aren't always the way as I prefer them is part of that. As she has a lover for sex, I think it's logical if he has a say in how he prefers her pussy, even though that's not how I prefer her pussy. She knows I don't like her hairy pussy, but her lover's opinion was more important to her. So when he asked her to stop shaving, she didn't hesitate for a moment and immediately agreed.

She relies on me to clean her up, and she loves being eaten out by me. That's something she really enjoys. Her lover rarely eats her pussy, if he does it's usually not as long as I do. I spend a lot of time on eating my wife's pussy, so she still relies mainly on me for oral sex.

Reactions: Jon Day
She is my wife, but he controls what she does with her pussy. I don't really have a say in that, but that's okay for me. I think it has made the loving bond between me and my wife stronger. Acceptance that things aren't always the way as I prefer them is part of that. As she has a lover for sex, I think it's logical if he has a say in how he prefers her pussy, even though that's not how I prefer her pussy. She knows I don't like her hairy pussy, but her lover's opinion was more important to her. So when he asked her to stop shaving, she didn't hesitate for a moment and immediately agreed.

She relies on me to clean her up, and she loves being eaten out by me. That's something she really enjoys. Her lover rarely eats her pussy, if he does it's usually not as long as I do. I spend a lot of time on eating my wife's pussy, so she still relies mainly on me for oral sex.
that's the way it will probably stay for now, until he tells her to cut you of completely or she finds another love with a bigger cock and can eat pussy as well

that's the way it will probably stay for now, until he tells her to cut you of completely or she finds another love with a bigger cock and can eat pussy as well
I'm not afraid of that scenario. We love each other. On an emotional level everything is great. It's just for the sex that she has a lover, a guy who doesn't want to marry anyway.

Reactions: werekinky2
i fucked one of my fuckbuddies dad, it was only going to be a one off, not for my pleasure, but because my fuckbuddy wanted me to, now I fuck his dad far more often than i fuck him, his dad is not only bigger but much much better, his cock has me hooked
i don't want to marry my FB's dad and he doesn't want to marry me either , but if he said dump my son or i'll dump you, his son would be dumped so fast his head would spin, his dads cock really is that important to me

Reactions: thickwhitecock