Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

I commissioned am artist to do a sketch of my wife. When he was done he wanted more money then I had to pay him. He said he was gunna sue me if I didn't come up with the rest. We didn't have that kind of money so he made an offer. I'm sure you can figure out what his offer was. She didn't want to but I wasn't trying to get sued so I talked her into it. She was pissed . This is how it started. Was just suppise to be a sketch. He wax 56 she was only 27. View attachment 452626
Sounds to me that maybe your sexy wife may have put him up to threatening to sue so she could fuck his big cock with your permission. I bet she cum harder with him then your ever made her cum.

Reactions: bellaazz
I've never really gotten into the humiliation side of things per se. More just having a hot wife and sharing her with other men. Sometimes her fucking strangers and coming home cum-filled or enjoying 3-sums with her and other guys.

I did have one very humiliating experience that was incredibly hot yet was also an emotional roller coaster.

Was at a New Year's Eve party my good friend and his wife were hosting. This friend and his wife had played with my wife and I several times in the past. My wife disappeared into one of the bedrooms with whom I assumed was my friend for a quick and naughty fuck. I kept watching for when she reappeared so I could see that sexy look on her after she's been freshly fucked.

I was completely shocked when I saw my friend and another guy I had just met at the party leave the room shortly before she appeared. Turns out my friend and his lawyer friend tag-teamed my wife while in that bedroom while dozens of other people were around. Left me with the most unique feeling in my gut I've ever experienced.

Last edited:
Sounds to me that maybe your sexy wife may have put him up to threatening to sue so she could fuck his big cock with your permission. I bet she cum harder with him then your ever made her cum.
I think you're absofuckinlutey right, Cathy

When my wife and I were new to the cuck scene sometimes when we couldn't find a bull to play with we would role play. She took on the role as the dom and I the sub. This time she decided to tie me up and peg me. She had me tied spread with my ass at the edge of the bed. I was blind folded and she playfully shoved her used panties in my mouth. She had no sooner got me lubed and inserted the strap-on when her phone rang. She described to the person on the other end what she was doing. She then sounded excited. She took off the strap-on and left it in my ass. She left the room and did not return for what seemed like an hour. When she got back it was as if she never left. She put the strap-on back on and she finished what she started. She never would tell me who called and where she went. I was paranoid for a long time wondering if the person on her phone was a neighbor or one of her girlfriends.

My most humiliating experience was the night I found out my wife had been telling her best friend what we were up to. It was one of her date nights and, as usual, I was naked helping her get ready. The doorbell rang which was very unusual and my wife said it was her friend. I asked shy she was here and my wife said because were doing a double date - my FB has a friend in town and wanted a date for him. I was quite confused since we had agreed to keep this a secret. That's when my wife confessed that she had told her friend over a month ago about what we were doing. I was shocked and a bit angry. I asked how much she had told her and my wife said she knows everything. I said everything, everything? And my wife said she knows what we do before the date, while I'm on the date, and what you do when I come home (which is go down on her messy pussy). My head was spinning! My wife said I'd better go let her in. I started to put on a robe and my wife said no, she already knows you're naked. So I had to answer the door for her friend naked. Her friend thought it was very amusing. We went back to the bedroom where my wife was just finishing getting ready. The two of them talked about the night ahead and her friend kept asking me why I liked it, etc. They eventually left and came home quite late. As usual, my wife laid back on the bed, hiked her skirt up and said show my friend your favorite part of the night, meaning lick her messy pussy. I hesitated and my wife said she doesn't believe you do it, so if you want to keep doing it, you have show her. So, I went down on my wife while her friend watched. We've had several more nights like this.
That’s so fucking hot

The bull needs to know what you're after.
You & wifey need to meet with him in public, to get to know him & let him know what ur after.
If you tell him verbal humiliation isn't wanted
(Its humiliating enuf to see him turn ur wife into a cock hungry slut) and he doesn't adhere to that, then kick his ass out. But ur wife may have a different opinion if he's plowing her really well.

It may sound relatively minor, but so far just the simple act of turning around and seeing her french kiss another guy in public is my biggest one especially seeing as all the other people we were with were looking at me as they did it. A contender though is when she asked me what lingerie did I think another man would like her to wear for their playdate. She basically point blank refuses to wear anything for me, so for her to do that to me made me feel very, very small and inadequate. Again relatively minor act but powerful feelings of humiliation coming from it.

She's relatively recently taken a new lover so it won't be long before the above are pretty tame, I'm sure.

Stag night and trouble to getting a hard on in a room with a thai hooker...my best man steps up and drills her with his 8inch cock while they both laugh at my limp dick

Đó là một trò chơi nhục nhã. Vợ tôi đã hẹn hò ở nhà trên giường tân hôn. Khi người yêu đi, cô ấy gọi điện cho tôi, tôi về nhà. Có rất nhiều vết bẩn trên bộ đồ giường. Đầu tiên tôi phải liếm các điểm. Trong khi đó, anh ta nói với tôi rằng những vết bẩn này đã rỉ ra ngay từ con cặc ở đó. Sau đó anh ấy nằm ngửa ra sau và hướng dẫn tôi liếm tinh trùng tràn ra trên lỗ đít của anh ấy. Trong khi đó, cô ấy nắm lấy đầu tôi và bắt đầu đụ âm hộ của cô ấy bằng mũi của tôi. Tôi liếm mông cô ấy và trong khi mũi của tôi chúi mũi vì tinh dịch lạ. Cuối cùng, âm hộ của cô cũng phải được liếm sạch. Tim tôi gần như nhảy loạn xạ.

View attachment 388958View attachment 388959View attachment 388960
Chồng tôi cũng vậy. Anh ấy thích nhìn thấy dương vật khổng lồ bên trong tôi