Cum and Creampie Fetish

My wife knew I had this inclination and after her friend dropped a very large load into and on her pussy she told me 'clean me up'. This was the first although she has developed a ploy where she urges the man to drop a load (she is really good at this) and after he is finished makes a show of having me lick her clean...often when there are several people in the room.

Attachments

• don1.jpg
    don1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 99
  • legup.jpg
    legup.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 107
  • pie1.jpg
    pie1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20160304_210042730.jpg
    IMG_20160304_210042730.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 145
I’ve had a huge cream pie fetish ever since my early 20s, when an older neighbour put two loads into my first wife at a wife swapping party. He was only the second guy after me to have fucked her as she was a virgin when we married (though no prude by a long way). I didn’t even get to see them having sex that first time but just knowing that they’d fucked, that he’d had his cock in her and that he’d cum inside her was such a turn on, even though I was jealous that I’d not seen it for myself.
Later that night, back at home, sliding into her used, cum filled cunt, while she told me how much she’d loved him fucking her was amazing. He became a regular lover for her for a few years often fucking her while I was at work, and he creamed her every time (as did a lot of other guys) and I fucked his wife a good few times too which was fun but for me not as exciting as my wife getting fucked and filled.
That was over 40 years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since.

James

I’ve had a huge cream pie fetish ever since my early 20s, when an older neighbour put two loads into my first wife at a wife swapping party. He was only the second guy after me to have fucked her as she was a virgin when we married (though no prude by a long way). I didn’t even get to see them having sex that first time but just knowing that they’d fucked, that he’d had his cock in her and that he’d cum inside her was such a turn on, even though I was jealous that I’d not seen it for myself.
Later that night, back at home, sliding into her used, cum filled cunt, while she told me how much she’d loved him fucking her was amazing. He became a regular lover for her for a few years often fucking her while I was at work, and he creamed her every time (as did a lot of other guys) and I fucked his wife a good few times too which was fun but for me not as exciting as my wife getting fucked and filled.
That was over 40 years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since.

James
Fuck what I wouldn’t give to be the dude filling wife’s like that, so hot

This is part of a story we love and wanted to share here. Hasn’t happened yet but we are hoping. Love to hear your thoughts. (Message us if you want to talk tributes)

——-
Soon he took charge and started to fuck you hard. You were wet and ready to cum already.

Then he got up and stood behind you fucking you doggy style on the bed. You had closed your eyes, continued moaning while you took all his dick inside you. Your tits bounced and swayed as he fucked you hard. He bent you down and fucked you for a while. Then he turned you around and laid you on your back. He placed your legs on his shoulder and started to thrust his dick deep inside your pussy. You were moaning so hard. I was jerking my hard swollen cock in the corner.
He then increased the frequency. He said “I’m cumming” and was about to pull out his cock.

“No.. No.. cum inside me. Fill me up” you said and didn’t let him pull out and he came a huge load inside you.

He stood there in front of you. You gestured with her finger for me to come near. You grabbed my hair and made me lick the cum from the head of his dick that was still right near your pussy hole. I had never touched a cock let alone lick one but seeing as it was his cum and your pussy juice I licked the head of his big cock clean just as you wanted. Then you pulled me away and we locked eyes. You pointed to your pussy. I knew what I had to do.

I pulled your ass close to the edge of the bed. Your cum dripping pussy was in front of me - still wet. I started to lick the overflowing cum. It was warm. Then I started to suck the cum out of your warm and soft cunt. I licked and sucked your swollen clit It was red and I licked your pussy that was swollen from his cock and that fucking. You started getting wet again. I knew you wanted to cum again.
You told me to stop and that it was time for me to cum. I stood over you and the guy had already moved away, watching. I stroked my cock till it exploded on your cunt, your clit, your tummy and your tits. My big hot load of jizz shot all over you in spurts. Covering your naked body.
IMG_5611.jpeg
Then you again pointed, directing me to clean you. So I licked my cum off your clit and sucked it into my mouth. It was warm and salty. I realized that his cum was more fruity than mine. You were nearing another orgasm so I went back to fingering your pussy and licking your clit until you squirted all remaining cum and pussy juice all over me. I licked and sucked it all up.

Then I joined you on the bed and we kissed sharing all the mix of cum and juice from all of us.

Creampies all the way! Don’t disrespect your bulls by asking them to pull out. Going in for sloppy seconds should only be allowed with permission from the bull first and wife second. But damn do they feel good - especially an anal creampied asshole

My wife has always disliked condoms and only used them a handful of times when she was young. But since she's been off birth control, which is a few years now, I often use them with her unless she's pregnant anyway. But I know she insists on going bare with all other men or she won't meet them. If they want to cum inside she's fine with it. So she comes home sloppy several times a month.
your a luck man, my girl used to come home from work 2 or 3 times a week with a full pussy for me to clean up, while she sat and had a glass of white wine

After all..... isn't cumming in her the whole point of fucking. And yes i fuck her and eat her out after the guy cums in her. But its not about the cum. for me its all about her freshly fucked pussy. If he didn't cum in her for some reason. i would still love her used pussy. the key word is "used". As for eating her after being cummed in its not a turn on for me but its not a turn off either. its no big deal. Besides she has had almost as much cum in her mouth as she has in her cunt. If its good enough for her than its good enough for me.
I'm not a fan of licking her after he or I have cum in her, we do it because she loves it.
Same with kissing(any girl) after she's swallowed my load, I do it because SHE likes it....so I like it.

Exactly. That was my point, you just said it better than i did. nice job.......
The first time a girl kissed me after she swallowed my load I almost puked. I quickly realized how turned on the girl is kissing after so I liked it.
Similar deal first time a girl asked me to go down there after I fucked her. I'd look at the mess down there after and it was a mess. I learned to fuck, cum, gently wipe her off...then go down. Much, much better for me.
But still....I do it for her.

We have had 19 different guys fuck her since we started 10 years ago , almost all were bareback. I love hearing her ask a guy to cum in her . I will admit,when we role played , I already chickened out about going down on her after I came in or on her . I finally asked her to hold my head and make me , and it was kinky . The first guy she fucked , I wasn’t there but she came home all messy , and it was an enjoyable clean up as there was just a bit of remnants but she tasted great . The second time I was there and his much bigger cock deposited a very big thick load that slowly started to ooze out of her used pussy . I instinctively got down there as I didn’t want to miss the tasty mixture of their fluids . Now it’s something that is just part of our MFM meetings , and one of the last times she just looked at me after her lover left her pussy , and said “ well get down there “

Attachments

• 6DB03F4B-4451-457F-999F-1EF961F33551.jpeg
    6DB03F4B-4451-457F-999F-1EF961F33551.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 212
  • D1803D9C-7E20-4946-9084-AB3337B8FB4E.jpeg
    D1803D9C-7E20-4946-9084-AB3337B8FB4E.jpeg
    437.2 KB · Views: 233