Cum and Creampie Fetish

TheRedWolf

Male
Verified
Gold
From
IL, US
Had this discussion with some lifestyle friends the other day and I'm curious to hear the opinion of some Hotwives and couples who also enjoy this.

When did it start and how often are you able to make this type of play happen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_220037_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_220037_Snapchat.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 458
I love fucking a pussy that already has been cum in. However, my wife almost always plays safe and I have only gotten to fuck her creamy pussy once. It was amazing and is at the top of my wish list to try again. I would love to jump in right after another guys finishes inside her. The last time was about a thirty minute delay between him filling her up and when she was home with me. It was still super slick and sexy!

My wife has always disliked condoms and only used them a handful of times when she was young. But since she's been off birth control, which is a few years now, I often use them with her unless she's pregnant anyway. But I know she insists on going bare with all other men or she won't meet them. If they want to cum inside she's fine with it. So she comes home sloppy several times a month.

The wife and I never use condoms between us and while she has not yet fucked her new lover, it has been said that it will happen the next time we all get together. That said, they will not use condoms. I have eaten many of my own creampies, it does nothing for her although she doesn’t mind my kink at all. I really look forward to getting to eat his creampie and reclaim her with sloppy seconds! Not sure when my fetish started, but I have had it as long as I’ve been old enough to orgasm!

We enjoy threesomes with a guy we know. We only do this with him. We've done it many, many times with him. We don't use rubbers.
No cum fettish at all but it's there for sure. We both cum in her, sometimes other guy starts RIGHT after one finishes. We all enjoy.
Most always we unload inside her. Twice she's jacked him off with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 big squirts really high, was damn hot for all of us.
A few times he's cum in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. It's always a detacated blow job with him on his back, her snuggled up against him licking, kissing and sucking his dick while stroking with her hand. VERY hot to watch.
We have never pulled out and squirted sperm on her face or tits.
She wipes off throughout the night but she's still a mess down there.
We don't play with the mess but the slick-ness is a big part of the fun for all of us.
As is that squish, squish wet sound as she gets pumped.

I have eaten many of my own creampies, it does nothing for her although she doesn’t mind my kink at all.
My wife has always loved oral after a good round, didn't do it that often and I don't know why.
Since we started this with our friend, something very new and crazy for me and wife...and him it seems, we have a very different outlook about sex and sexy fun.
We are very conservative but only when he's with us she's a different gal. She was the type that always wore a bra, conservative underpants, etc. She's loosened up a little now. But in private when he's with us she has no shame getting naked, staying naked, laying on the bed with legs open, walking around naked.
It's like her deep inside, nasty side is here for fun. She absolutely LOVES one of us to lick her after she's been fucked. She lays back and softly moans while she holds (his or my) head while she gets licked. We gladly do it because she likes it.

I have eaten many of my own creampies, it does nothing for her although she doesn’t mind my kink at all.
My wife has always loved oral after a good round, didn't do it that often and I don't know why.
Since we started this with our friend, something very new and crazy for me and wife...and him it seems, we have a very different outlook about sex and sexy fun.
We are very conservative but only when he's with us she's a different gal. She was the type that always wore a bra, conservative underpants, etc. She's loosened up a little now. But in private when he's with us she has no shame getting naked, staying naked, laying on the bed with legs open, walking around naked.
It's like her deep inside, nasty side is here for fun. She absolutely LOVES one of us to lick her after she's been fucked. She lays back and softly moans while she holds (his or my) head while she gets licked. We gladly do it because she likes it

It's like her deep inside, nasty side is here for fun. She absolutely LOVES one of us to lick her after she's been fucked. She lays back and softly moans while she holds (his or my) head while she gets licked. We gladly do it because she likes it
I think most women would like it.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
L is slowly becoming the same way. There was a guy hitting on her when we were on vacation, great body and big cock. he was at the nude beach and would get in the water when she swam. He started brushing up against her, would let the waves push him into her and stuff. She enjoyed the attention, but wouldn’t go for it. That was in December. Last night we were talking and she said now she would go for it. She’s slowly letting the inner woman out and I love it. I have made her cum while eating my creampie, but it was just becaue I was going to town on her pussy with my tongue and face, not because of the creampie though. She doesn’t like me in a submissive role so it doesn’t do much additional for her.

L is slowly becoming the same way. There was a guy hitting on her when we were on vacation, great body and big cock. he was at the nude beach and would get in the water when she swam. He started brushing up against her, would let the waves push him into her and stuff. She enjoyed the attention, but wouldn’t go for it. That was in December. Last night we were talking and she said now she would go for it. She’s slowly letting the inner woman out and I love it. I have made her cum while eating my creampie, but it was just becaue I was going to town on her pussy with my tongue and face, not because of the creampie though. She doesn’t like me in a submissive role so it doesn’t do much additional for her.
When we do this with our friend there's nothing submissive, or alpha for that matter, with him or me.
I post on here and I guess I come across like we're pro swingers, were not. We are very normal people, we don't smoke, drink moderately, we dont swear, no tats. We are clean, educated and classy. None of our friends know we do this.
We are mid 50s.
All I can say is my wife REALLY gets into this and enjoys more than she will ever admit.
Quick history...way befor I was married, 22 I was seeing this older 41yo married gal. Every Thursday after work she'd stop at my place. We'd fuck 3 rounds then she was gone by 7:30, home to her family. She was good looking, classy, rock solid body and she loved sex. She was deathly afraid her hubby would find out, he never did. She often told me we did things her and hubby didn't, swallow & anal. She also told me that her and hubby always had sex the same night she'd been with me and she said it was really good sex....I often think how similar my wife is.
Wife doesn't go crazy but she enjoys the sex for sure. We take turns doing her and she loves it. Weather it's one of us really going hard and fast or slow and easy she gets into the whole deal. It's a fun time and she's super horny for days after.