cum eating hubby

My wife uses condoms when she fucks guys, so I do not get the chance to clean her pussy. If they cum over her, I like to lick it off her and if they cum in her mouth sometimes she will give me a creamy kiss.

When my wife makes a guy wear a condom, which is not often, she saves the used condom(s) and we play with it later. I will pour the cum on her tits, tummy, or thighs and lick it off.

As I posted earlier my wife uses condoms with guys so no creampie there, but I did go to an event a local club a couple of weeks ago where a guy brought his hot wife along to be serviced by anyone in the room. I did not fuck her out of respect for my wife but as each guy finished, I went down and cleaned her up. Five or six guys had her and I cleaned up each time. The husband was last and as he pulled out, looked at me and said enjoy. I did.

That sounds like a great time...sucking different guy's loads out of a pussy one after the other.

Sounds like $100 well-spent. It would be hot to watch some random couple fuck then get to eat the wife's pussy.
That's a very old posting of mine, since then she/we are fully immersed in the lifestyle and I have the pleasure of eating creampies. And yes it was a nice experience which I found quite natural.

A few weeks ago, Stacey told me to eat her pussy after her lover finished fucking her. This was a first. Not only did I get to watch her fuck for the first time but was pleasantly surprised that eating her pussy filled with his cum wasn't all that bad. To be honest, it was a huge turn on. His cum, mixed in her pussy juices, actually tasted good. I hope she offers again. Was a good first time experience - after 40 years in this lifestyle.

We love to have me eat her pussy clean. I have actually ate cum from friends, neighbors, ex boyfriends, and strangers in this past year. Now that she’s pregnant, however, she likes me to listen from the door whenever she has sex. Im not allowed to watch her anymore, since she says she feels self concious with the pregnancy. It kills me with jealousy but my little dick gets as hard as ever.

I do wish we could more openly discuss our enjoyment of eating our wives after other men fuck them. We are friends with several other hotwife couples like us. All of the wives have boyfriends and one-night-stands. Only one other husband has confided in me that he loves eating his wife after she has been fucked. We assume the other also do it but nobody talks about it.
Well I am with you brother. I love it. Had no idea I would ever do anything like that the first time, but once I did and I saw the reaction and effect it had on her, I was hooked. It is an obsession now

My hubby was the same way......once you dive in there's no going back, now he's addicted to it. He absolutely LOVES it !!:p:p:p:p
This is so true.

Semen seems to be like a drug, some people hate it and some are addicted to it. I'm borderline addict. I like to suck cock and take a load, I love to eat it from HWR's freshly fucked pussy. I was past the ick factor a long time ago. HWR loves cum, everywhere, in her & on her.

Yesterday I had the extreme pleasure of taking it directly from the source and a fresh deposit.

Last edited:
Reactions: robandkate
This is so true.

Semen seems to be lie a drug, some people hate it and some are addicted to it. I am borderline addict. I like to suck cock and take a load, I love to eat it from HWR's freshly fucked pussy. I was past the ick factor a long time ago. HWR loves cum, everywhere, in her & on her.

Yesterday I had the extreme pleasure of taking it directly from the source and a fresh deposit.
I think your right in that it's like a drug, once you get that freshie in your mouth your hooked !!