Cum kissing

My wife started doing it with her current boyfriend. Sometimes when he cums she will pull me close to her and kiss me with her mouthful of cum, while he watches. He usually likes her to dominate me, and then fucks her harder. I also enjoy it, though she does not do it all the time.

I think cum kissing is hot! I love it when she has a mouth full of cum and gives me a sloppy wet kiss. I have always kissed my wife after a blowjob... sometimes she's swallowed already (or spits.) Other times, she still has cum in her mouth and it makes for some really hot kissing. This seems to be popular with Female to Female. I think it's a beautiful thing when it's Female to male. Anybody else?

View attachment 472865
That was my first introduction to my cum fetish...it's a huge turn on.

Reactions: Picklerick
New here, but had to respond to this one. I remember the first time this happened to me, it was HER surprise for me. We had been fucking for quite a while and he wanted me to cum in her mouth. So, when I was ready, she took my cock and sucked me while I sprayed her throat. Then she pulled me in close to kiss me. No big deal I thought, then WAM, my mouth was filled with her tongue and my own cum. She held my head firmly and kissed me deeply. At first I was shocked, but that turned to lust real fast. While we kissed and swapped my cum back and forth, my cock jumped back into action and she got fucked again. It was the beginning of what we would do every single time we had sex. Well, every time she took my cum in her mouth anyway. I am hooked on it now.
My first experience with cum kissing was very similar. At the time I was 30, dating a 19 year old from Costa Rica. I asked if I could pull out and cum on her face. She said yes, so I did. Next thing I know, she grabs my face in her hands, pulls me close, and shoves her cum-laden tongue down my throat. After the first 1/2 second of surprise, I was reeeaallllyyy turned on. Now I love to cum kiss my wife (different woman) and lick my load out of her pussy/face/tits/etc. at every opportunity. So far, it has only been my own cum that I've licked off/out of her, but maybe someday that will change.

My wife started doing it with her current boyfriend. Sometimes when he cums she will pull me close to her and kiss me with her mouthful of cum, while he watches. He usually likes her to dominate me, and then fucks her harder. I also enjoy it, though she does not do it all the time.
You are so lucky!

Reactions: Nathaniel
Love it so much when Jenny feeds me my load from her mouth after a bj, now we just need for it to be from another guy to make it so much better
I think cum kissing is hot! I love it when she has a mouth full of cum and gives me a sloppy wet kiss. I have always kissed my wife after a blowjob... sometimes she's swallowed already (or spits.) Other times, she still has cum in her mouth and it makes for some really hot kissing. This seems to be popular with Female to Female. I think it's a beautiful thing when it's Female to male. Anybody else?

View attachment 472865
I do it with my wife almost all the time and I love it and just like you I need it to be cum from another man.

GF likes to lick up my precum & kiss me. "Cummy kisses" she calls it.
She enjoys coming home from a date with a lover with her panties soaked with his cum. She takes them off, wraps them around my cock & jerks me off with hus cum.

Reactions: owlcuck
New here...

The first time I cum-kissed (snowballed) was when I was invited to a couples hotel room in Vegas to "watch my wife and maybe more." I was there to watch his wife play with herself and I jack off in front of her. If they liked me enough, I would be able to have my way with her too. She had an amazing body at 45 years old. One thing lead to another. And, the husband and I ended up spit roasting her. Then something happened, she got off me and started riding her husband, cowgirl. I remember seeing her big beautiful fat ass bouncing up and down his beautiful big cock. For the first time, I found a cock to look...delicious...I didn't know what to do other then kiss her ass and hope his cock would go into my mouth. However, that didn't happen. Fast foward, she was now laying down sucking his cock in front of me and again I don't know what to do. So, I started kissing her cheek, hoping his cock would slip out and go into my mouth. After a few seconds, I heard her say, come in my mouth. I froze with anticipation. My heart was pounding, my eyes were wide open, and my mind was in complete disarray. His cock pumped a nice thick load into her mouth. I remember she looked straight up and had a look of ecstacy...I gathered myself and thought, "now or never," and went straight for the kiss. I felt his warm cum on my lips and then she looked at me with her full attention...suprised....she then kissed me back and pushed his thick, salty, warm, and oddly satisfying load into my mouth. I didn't want to be greedy so I gave her back some cum lol. I got up and swallowed his load. It was the most erotic feeling I've ever had. I can't believe all that happened. I left happy not knowing I was happy lol. I want to do it again, this time cleaning up a fat creampie.

Sorry for the long story. I wanted to share like everyone else 🙂.

My GF cum kisseed me quite by surprise. She took the guys large load, every drop, in her mouth, then turned to me with the most salacious & erotic look on her face and french kissed me with his load in her mouth.
It was an incredible, hot, spur of the moment thing...that I KNOW she wants to do again!

Wow, I remember my wife sucking on his cock after he pulled out of her. She pulled me closer to them and started kissing me, then back to his dick and squeezing a big drop of cum up. She stares at me while she’s licking the drop up and moving straight in to kiss me again. I could taste it the first time but the second time was better. She leaned in close saying “I know you like that.”
That must have been a powerful feeling she had over me. I had never seen her so sexually comfortable.

I either take the load on my face or in my mouth directly from the bull or if he cums in my wife’s mouth she spits it on my face.

Reactions: Focker
I am dying to try this. He watches me suck a guy off, but I haven't got the nerve to snow ball him yet. He has kissed me when my lips were slimy, but no massive globs. I don't wanna freak him out yet (new to this), but I can't wait to feed him a wet, gooey, hot, creamy load.
You might find he loves it, especially if he enjoys licking your pussy clean.
Hubby and I love sharing other guys cum whether that's snowballing or him licking it off/out of me x