Cum kissing

My girlfriend regularly kisses me immediately after I in cum in her mouth. Whilst she has already either swallowed or spat the cum, there is definitely some remaining and I can taste the cum still in her mouth.
I find this so hot.

My gf & i did a mfm once. The guy had a very thick cock, couldn't use condoms.
So, she blew him, 3 times!
The 1st load she got from him she quickly spun around and snowballed the whole load into my mouth. It was quite the surprise & equally erotic.
She does that as much as she can now, even if its from a condom after she's been out on a fuck-date.

My gf & i did a mfm once. The guy had a very thick cock, couldn't use condoms.
So, she blew him, 3 times!
The 1st load she got from him she quickly spun around and snowballed the whole load into my mouth. It was quite the surprise & equally erotic.
She does that as much as she can now, even if its from a condom after she's been out on a fuck-date.
Took My last girlfriend to an X movie. She had never been and didn't know what to expect. She was really into going. Guy sat next to her at the same time she sat. Surprised us both. Blond hair down to her perfect ass. So after a minute we start kissing and I reached up her tube top and found his hand already in there. So I knew she was ok with it. She started kissing more passionately so I started slipping her top down and he helped. We started sucking her tits and it got really dark in the theater. I noticed a crowd in front, behind and beside us. Guy behind her turned her head with his cock in her face and she opened her mouth for him. Then I realized the guy next to her had completely stripped. She sucked off at least twenty cocks in five minutes. We left and as I opened her door she just grabbed me and stuck her salty tongue in my mouth.