Cumming inside pussies Voice Your Opinion

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives’ pussies filled with black sperm?

My sexy Hotwife orgasms when she feels a mans dick swell up and starts pulsing in her pussy. She just loves it!

It is so important to me that my wife's first priority is to her black lover Phil. That being said, she understands the importance of not wasting his black seed so she only has bareback sex and he ejaculates inside her vagina. When he has finished planting his black seed inside her womb, I have her lay on her back with her ass and legs on the wall so that Phil's seed makes its way to her Fallopian tubes.

Whenever Phil ejaculates inside her mouth, she makes sure she savors and swallows every drop of his precious black sperm, and when Phil decides to ejaculate on her face, every ounce of his black seed makes its way first on her tongue so she has a full appreciation of its taste, and after she rolls it around her mouth, it's slowly travels down her esophagus into her stomach.

Phil is happy and my wife is happy and the pleasure and happiness They both experience at my expense makes me happy.

That is what i like a very understanding husband who enjoys the fact that is wife is getting and being pleasured and pumped full of cum and clearly the wife is happy receiving just a shame there is not more husbands like that here in the United Kingdom but give it time?

Reactions: terence747
Why on earth would you not want to cum inside a woman's pussy or her ass bareback is the position of choice for me but i always respect the woman's choice and her wishes condom or no condom that is the question?
And yes once you have filled her up nothing wrong with cumming over her or putting it in her mouth why waist it, Turn her over and do it allover again or pump it in her ass

That is what i like a very understanding husband who enjoys the fact that is wife is getting and being pleasured and pumped full of cum and clearly the wife is happy receiving just a shame there is not more husbands like that here in the United Kingdom but give it time?
Thank you Sir,
I have always respected the superiority of a black man's seed inside a white wife.
My biggest regret was not having my wife's black college lover attend our wedding and spend our wedding night with my wife, I know she was disappointed. Luckily, we went to Jamaica and she was able satisfy our mutual need to have a black man inside her bareback everyday with numerous black lovers. We've been happily married and sexually satisfied for 20 years this June.

Reactions: terence747
I would love for a well hung guy to fuck my wife. The thought of a big black man cumming inside my wife and impregnating her would make me love her even more. When she has the baby and everyone close to us sees me as her cuckold husband, i just love it :)
I agree, the psychological impact of having my wife carrying a black man's child and me having the financial responsibility for raising his child are enormous and would give me an enormous amount of emotional pleasure, especially if her black lover would continue to be the head of the house in our marital bed.

For the past six months, under the direction of my wife's BBC lover, she has been having sex with black men at bachelor parties, fraternity parties, and at sport bars. We both enjoy it as it allows her black lover to exploit his complete domination and control over both of us and exploit my wife's ever present wanting need for BBC and the sweet taste of the black man's seed.
Has anyone experienced this form of complete control and ownership from their wife's black lover.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies? For my wife it's the act of procreation with a man or men who are in all honesty sexually superior to me. Our bulls get breeding rights. I cum in a condom.

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies? Owning a women and her womb. Plus who doesn't like to cum in a woman bare.

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives’
pussies filled with black sperm?

It's taboo. The chance for the wife to get pregnant from a man that's not the same skin shade.
Other then that a sexually superior man black or any color it's the right thing to do.
When my wifes bulls let go in her I'm prouder then hell. My little dick twitches and spurts.