Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
Great that you found their cocktail of juices tasty. Most cuckolds are pleasantly surprised. I think you will also be pleasantly surprised when you suck your first cock. I know your wife would love to see that, just as she loved having you clean up.
No interest in sucking a cock. But I am not confident I'd refuse should she tell me to and if he wanted it. But that's pretty far out - I'm not asking.

I agree with you. Next time you are on top and having trouble getting it in just ask hubby to give your lovers cock a good suck to get it good and slippery and have him guide it into your ready and waiting pussy. He might also enjoy giving your anus a little bit of tongue when you are in this position, It also opens up the opportunity for him to run his tongue up your lovers shaft or to hold and caress his balls as he ejaculates into you. Myself, I love it if she tells him to hold my balls and feel my seed pumping into her this way
Not sure a bout the sucking part but I LOVE the idea of hubby holding my bulls balls and feel him pumping his cum deep inside me.

I love to fluff him to get him hard for my wife and then after they fuck and he empties his balls inside her I watch them cuddle then gladly lick his cock clean and kiss it and then slowly lick his cum out of my wife's beautiful pussy. That is something I live for.

I love to fluff him to get him hard for my wife and then after they fuck and he empties his balls inside her I watch them cuddle then gladly lick his cock clean and kiss it and then slowly lick his cum out of my wife's beautiful pussy. That is something I live for.
She's had me fluff her for dates & clean her up after. But she keeps all the work on her dates cock to herself.
She's giving a new guy a BJ in a parking lot this morning.

Where i come from thats called gay!

I use to direct. Damn is that the worst thing a hubby can do. It will suck the life right out of the room. Best to be quiet, film, pic's and enjoy a drink. Wife did all the talking to me while she was getting fucked. Now this is me.....not for everyone. I would ALWAYS suck on her toes while she was doing anything to the other guy... or him her. She would always point her toes when she felt the guy explode in her. I just think it's super hot for a woman to point her toes while she is getting fucked...

Reactions: Bdriver
My wife works for a caterer and is a server at high dollar events and weddings etc. She usually hooks up with a guy she makes eye contact with at an event. On her break she takes him to a restroom or an empty room and fucks him bareback. I am always home jerking off. Once in a while she will sit on my face when she gets home but not often. I get no sex from her but I adore her.

Have listened to her getting fucked" then done clean up duties " and been home alone while she meets a date. Both very erotic.. Going out you mind wandering what she's doing with him.wanked my poor little cock most of the night.

Reactions: robandkate
They get a kick out of it. Not only do they get to have sex with a mans wife they get to watch that man lick up their cum.
I never thought we would go this far but hubby loves his clean up role. A LOT !
He,s just like me" the role of clean up duties his the icing on the cake, reclaiming his beloved pussy after its been pleasured by another cock.

They get a kick out of it. Not only do they get to have sex with a mans wife they get to watch that man lick up their cum.
I never thought we would go this far but hubby loves his clean up role. A LOT !
It is just so good to fuck a married woman, but so much better to cum deep inside her. With hubby watching I cum that much harder, but the really best part is the intimate kissing and fondling that follows while hubby is slurping up all that cum and pussy juice that is flowing from her freshly filled cunt.:love: