Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
I have, several times. More men are into cuckold than u think.
And more women.
U shud take her to an adult store. Have her dress sexy. Maybe she'll get some action.
But buy her a dildo. She'll know where to put it.

The last guy expected (and received) total privacy with her, which he exploited to the max, but thinking back to more the more guys who preceded him I would watch in a state of heart-pounding arousal and then, when the guy was spent, I'd buttfuck my wife.

She'd let u take her ass? Very odd. I like the Hotwife to send him pix & vids as I use her.

Then maybe bring him in to clean her up b4 I fuck her again. Or make him sit & watch her blow me

What I write, what I say is my opinion. I didn't write the definitions. There is no ambiguity.

My wife has had sex with other men, a lot of other men. I'm a cuckold, I don't like the term so I call myself a 'hotwife husband' but I fit the definition and therefore I am a cuckold, whether I like the term or not.

To answer your question, if you wife had sex with another person you are a cuckold. You having sex with another women doesn't cancel or even it out.

On another note. Others complain about some being here. IMHO any visitor here for any reason other than demonizing this lifestyle is welcome. If someone doesn't like your post they're free to stop reading and move on.
Are you in a cuckold or a hotwife relationship?

I have been in many places. Sometime I am in bed with them as part of a threesome; sometimes I just want to watch or take photos (either naked or dressed); sometimes I enjoy it when they lock the door and I listen from the hallway; sometimes I go out to give them time alone; sometimes they go to his house or to a hotel

But always I respect their desires...it is important they are both comfortable so that my presence doesn't affect their performance, particularly when my wife is with a new man for the first time; as a cuck you are the third wheel and must always remember this. Cucking is first and foremost for the woman's pleasure

Happy wife....happy life :D

Reactions: davelb76
Watching is mandatory. Yes,we are into humiliation. I am NOT caged, and I am denied.
I am only allowed to cum,when my wife gives me permission.
I have also participated in almost every attachment in this thread.

Have only watched once - which was recently. Sat out of sight - didn't play with myself though I was rock hard. Was directed to clean her pussy at her invitation (but at the insistence of her lover). Was pleasantly surprised - their mixed juices was actually tasty. Over the past 40 years, I've stayed home while she dated but mostly at the bar or restaurant while she hosted a lover in our hotel / resort room. I've been in the suite and listened to their love making - pleasuring myself as I only imagined what was going on behind the sound of their love making.
Great that you found their cocktail of juices tasty. Most cuckolds are pleasantly surprised. I think you will also be pleasantly surprised when you suck your first cock. I know your wife would love to see that, just as she loved having you clean up.

My hubby is always (95%) of the time stroking his cock before he cleans me, curious what other husbands do when the wife is playing.
Usually, I eat her until he shows up. Then I usually sit and watch and stroke myself until I'm ready to cum, then she's sucks me and swallows me, or I cum on her tits. Then, because watching her fuck someone else is so hot, I fuck her afterwards. I guess I'm not really a cuckold and she doesn't expect me to eat her after she's been fucked by someone else, or else's! But, I have eaten her ass and cunt if the mood strikes.

My hubby will wait by the side of the bed waiting for my lover to pull out (after he has cum).............sometimes this takes a while as lover likes to stay deep in me ...
I like to stay in as well until my cock has shrunk. While still encorged and throbbing the wifes like to feel it left in. Hubby has to wait patiently.

My hubby will wait by the side of the bed waiting for my lover to pull out (after he has cum).............sometimes this takes a while as lover likes to stay deep in me ...
To me just my opinion i really think your cuck wants an needs you to tell him to suck your bulls cock but he doesn't want you to think it was his idea.

My hubby is always (95%) of the time stroking his cock before he cleans me, curious what other husbands do when the wife is playing.
About 80% of the couples I have been with, hubby has been caged so as not to cum early. I like to let hubby taste and smell the wifes juices each time she cums and then clean after I have cum. The few that have not been caged have all cum early either when she has orgasmed on my cock or when they see me cum inside her. As a result they have not cleaned and the wife has been disappointed and annoyed with their performance. The only time I have fucked a cuck anally was after such an episode. She was so annoyed that she arranged a punishment session for him in front of 2 of her girlfriends. He was bent over and I with condom on gave him a long hard fucking with cum dripping from his little cock. After I removed the condom and he then had to suck me off and swallow my load. I was surprised at how turned on all the girls were, rubbing themselves and one of her friends actually orgasmed watching it all.

Reactions: Slyrik
To me just my opinion i really think your cuck wants an needs you to tell him to suck your bulls cock but he doesn't want you to think it was his idea.
I agree with you. Next time you are on top and having trouble getting it in just ask hubby to give your lovers cock a good suck to get it good and slippery and have him guide it into your ready and waiting pussy. He might also enjoy giving your anus a little bit of tongue when you are in this position, It also opens up the opportunity for him to run his tongue up your lovers shaft or to hold and caress his balls as he ejaculates into you. Myself, I love it if she tells him to hold my balls and feel my seed pumping into her this way