Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
Too many people on here don't know who they are and when you ask them a question you get a stooge answer,
"I don't like labels". If this is the case why are you on here?

Too many people on here don't know who they are and when you ask them a question you get a stooge answer,
To find hot wife play partner and MF couples. to fuck her and him mmf bi. Just what we/me are just looking for stag/stag/hot wife vixen without being cucked not me.

Just definition being this because some guy a few post back said didn't matter if I was Dom still a cuck in his veiw, him assuming I let And he 3rd extra fuck her which I do not. then when I said nobody fucked her she has oral sex both ways, but hen some other guy said doesn't have to be a man women intercourse, it could be oral with her and woman with me there watching.

Then I said from what some guys have said the things they do and let wife do as a cuckold. I said didn't feel very cucky to me to be fucking my women while they did oral. And it don't.

I had just ran across this thread before realized was in cuck forum about the four choices for the men I said and still agree there should be a 5th choice that's the hubby bf join in and play as a bi threesome even not cuck.

Last edited:
Jesus, shut the fuck up, will you? Nobody here is interested in you justifying whatever it is that ur trying to say here.
Have a drink & a smoke and relax, man. Nobody knows who you are or where you are.
I can't believe I wasted so much time reading & trying to figure out wtf you're talking about.

Jesus, shut the fuck up, will you? Nobody here is interested in you justifying whatever it is that ur trying to say here.
Have a drink & a smoke and relax, man. Nobody knows who you are or where you are.
I can't believe I wasted so much time reading & trying to figure out wtf you're talking about.
I didn't think was justifying anything the reply was to the previous post of "what am I doing here? " I know what I want just hard to find that's why I'm here. Not meant to ******** you off.

More often than not, he’s caged and in pain from an attempted erection. Sometimes he’s present and watching, other times he at home either tied spread-eagle to our bed and caged or just caged and listening to me being used and/or Skyping while I’m being used.

2Wheel

From what I described does that sound cucky to you? Especially afterwards I fucked the other lady too after my wife ate her pussy?
What I write, what I say is my opinion. I didn't write the definitions. There is no ambiguity.

My wife has had sex with other men, a lot of other men. I'm a cuckold, I don't like the term so I call myself a 'hotwife husband' but I fit the definition and therefore I am a cuckold, whether I like the term or not.

To answer your question, if you wife had sex with another person you are a cuckold. You having sex with another women doesn't cancel or even it out.

On another note. Others complain about some being here. IMHO any visitor here for any reason other than demonizing this lifestyle is welcome. If someone doesn't like your post they're free to stop reading and move on.

What I write, what I say is my opinion. I didn't write the definitions. There is no ambiguity.

My wife has had sex with other men, a lot of other men. I'm a cuckold, I don't like the term so I call myself a 'hotwife husband' but I fit the definition and therefore I am a cuckold, whether I like the term or not.

To answer your question, if you wife had sex with another person you are a cuckold. You having sex with another women doesn't cancel or even it out.

On another note. Others complain about some being here. IMHO any visitor here for any reason other than demonizing this lifestyle is welcome. If someone doesn't like your post they're free to stop reading and move on.
Nailed it!!

Why is it a stoge answer... I say its a stooge question... ask instead... whats your relationship? or what is your kink/fetish.. or how does your lifestyle work...

bottom line... wife has any kind of sex with another person... your a cuckold... any other activity is a related but different fetish

Still looking ... totally open and wife knows she can have anyone she fancies... but the chemistry and timing has to be right... I will wait patiently locked and denied until its time to perform the only duty I am allowed... with gusto!
ezgif.com-apng-maker.png

Hmmm, locked & denied. As she go out and fucks other guys? Does she make you clean her up?
Ever let you cum & clean it up?
How long have u been her cuck?

hmm only had a couple of chances to actually do this... both times I did cleanup... one was with an old schoolfriend of mine.. she rode him cowgirl while I sat behind her ... I even put his cock back in when he slipped out... wasn't locked back then... been locked and denied with no orgasm for about 4 mnths... yes its fckin killing me.. but at the same time I love it... constantly horny... sometimes it does dribble...

So she has you totally cucked. That's fabulous & SO fuckin hot! Had u put his cock back into her pussy, that's a great cuck move. This gal knows what she doing. She's gonna have you fluffing guys to fuck her next. Then she'll make you take their loads in your mouth. She may get into fucking ur ass, calling it a "Mangina", either witha strap-on dildo OR her dates cock.
Ur getting just what you need...and you know it.

I won't say that's what I want but if she demands it I have no choice... and ... I would enjoy it because it is what makes her happy... she knows what I need and I won't argue.

You do know that eventually, after she fucks him good, she's going to take his big cock put it in your mouth and jerk his load down your throat.