Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
Should of been another choice participating as a stag with hot wife vixen. I am part of the play not denied being with my wife and not sub to other guy
Sorry I might of spoken out of line, did a search in forum for bisexual it came up in this thread my bad. But then didn't see at first was in cuckold part of HW forums.

But I'm probably an anomaly am bi my wife got me to try it about 3 years ago at 48. But not a cuck no matter what. I am in control of my life and money and like in my profile 95% bull doing the fucking 5% bisexual wanting a bull but on my terms only.

sorry again

Sorry I might of spoken out of line, did a search in forum for bisexual it came up in this thread my bad. But then didn't see at first was in cuckold part of HW forums.

But I'm probably an anomaly am bi my wife got me to try it about 3 years ago at 48. But not a cuck no matter what. I am in control of my life and money and like in my profile 95% bull doing the fucking 5% bisexual wanting a bull but on my terms only.

sorry again
Gees stop with splitting hairs... question... does your wife fuck other men?... if the answer is yes your a cuckold... regardless of if your sub or not..... You van consider yourself a stag but your still a cuckold.... stag cuckold or sub cuckold... both cuckolds... why... because tour wife fucks other men..PERIOD!

Reactions: owlcuck and Wendy
Gees stop with splitting hairs... question... does your wife fuck other men?... if the answer is yes your a cuckold... regardless of if your sub or not..... You van consider yourself a stag but your still a cuckold.... stag cuckold or sub cuckold... both cuckolds... why... because tour wife fucks other men..PERIOD!

Slyrik not trying to split hairs but that not me not a cuck don't identify as a cuck. So if a mmf bisex threeway happens and we both fuck her and I fuck him too does that make me a cuck I don't think so because this is an equal thing two stags and a vixen. Especially when I'm the extra man for a couple which I have done more than me my wife and another man

I would never allow my wife to say no more pussy for you bbc only or something like that. And if she did or tried would kick her to the curb and cut her and new lover boy off financially. And if a man we invited into our bedroom got disrespectful I would toss him out. No qualms and no bullshit talk just because I'm on the computer. I'm 6ft 235 I am a US Army combat veteran, and I don't take shit from anyone. And when I'm on the bi bottom role its because I am allowing it, and a total ass freak. If I didn't want it he would have to literally fuck my dead body. Also I'm above average hung 7+ and thick never had a problem making a woman cum.

(this bi part only came out 3 years ago at 48 when we started growing wings since kids were older)

And one other main reason that I don't fit the mold is my wife makes no sexual or financial decision about what I do. I see this all the time with some guys agreeing to have her control all that they do sexually not me. No caging, no forced clean up duties, no sissy, no ruined orgasms just not my thing.

( But who knows maybe it will evolve into that but I do not see that in the near future, but if you would asked me at 47 if I would like sucking cock and getting fucked I would of probably tried to hit you as an attack on my manhood) And I am in no way thinking less or thinking I'm better for what some guys are into cuckold wise just not for me at this time.

That's mainly why I'm here to find hot wives and couples who want a stag/bull to provide a safe place to explore their male bisex side. And possibly bring a BBC home for us both.

I can tell most don't quite understand that a man can be in mmf bisexual things on his own terms without being full on cuck.

Anyways my $25.00 on this matter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200922-130023.png
    Screenshot_20200922-130023.png
    644.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200922-130002.png
    Screenshot_20200922-130002.png
    788.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby75
Slyrik not trying to split hairs but that not me not a cuck don't identify as a cuck. So if a mmf bisex threeway happens and we both fuck her and I fuck him too does that make me a cuck I don't think so because this is an equal thing two stags and a vixen. Especially when I'm the extra man for a couple which I have done more than me my wife and another man

I would never allow my wife to say no more pussy for you bbc only or something like that. And if she did or tried would kick her to the curb and cut her and new lover boy off financially. And if a man we invited into our bedroom got disrespectful I would toss him out. No qualms and no bullshit talk just because I'm on the computer. I'm 6ft 235 I am a US Army combat veteran, and I don't take shit from anyone. And when I'm on the bi bottom role its because I am allowing it, and a total ass freak. If I didn't want it he would have to literally fuck my dead body. Also I'm above average hung 7+ and thick never had a problem making a woman cum. (this bi part only came out 3 years ago at 48 when we started growing wings since kids were older)

And one other main reason that I don't fit the mold is my wife makes no sexual or financial decision about what I do. I see this all the time with some guys agreeing to have her control all that they do sexually not me. No caging, no forced clean up duties, no sissy, no ruined orgasms just not my thing.

( But who knows maybe it will evolve into that but I do not see that in the near future, but if you would asked me at 47 if I would like sucking cock and getting fucked I would of probably tried to hit you as an attack on my manhood) And I am in no way thinking less or thinking I'm better for what some guys are into cuckold wise just not for me at this time.

That's mainly why I'm here to find hot wives and couples who want a stag/bull to provide a safe place to explore their male bisex side. And possibly bring a BBC home for us both.

I can tell most don't quite understand that a man can be in mmf bisexual things on his own terms without being full on cuck.

Anyways my $25.00 on this matter
From Mirriam webster dictionary... you cannot change the meanong of a word just because you dont like it!!!

cuckold
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

cuck·old | \ ˈkə-kəld , -(ˌ)kōld \
Definition of cuckold

: a man whose wife is unfaithful

Reactions: lookingiansa
True true true!

Reactions: lookingiansa
maybe so but no man has put their dick in her pussy everything but that so maybe just a bi man as mostly extra dick for another couple. IDK not traying to split hairs
The definitions of cuckold doesn't mention a wife with another man or intercourse. "Unfaithful" can be oral sex with another women.

Reactions: Slyrik