Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
We don't really do the humiliation thing, guess him cleaning up is a bit of humiliation but we don't really think if it that way. We started with him cleaning up the very first time I was shared and it's become second nature for him.
I have found out that every one is different in what they think is right.
The main thing is both to enjoy. And help other enjoy as well.

The act of cuckolding is humiliation by this society standards. That‘s the reason why we are sharing out darkest cuckold secrets here.
Now, within that humiliation there are more obvious acts of humiliation. Some acts, such as cleaning up, has become more widely accepted as part of cuckolding but the reality is that it’s in the humiliation family.
I‘m not into extreme humiliation but I do love mild forms of humiliation. We all do just by being in the lifestyle.

Reactions: Wendy
We don't really do the humiliation thing, guess him cleaning up is a bit of humiliation but we don't really think if it that way. We started with him cleaning up the very first time I was shared and it's become second nature for him.

We are the same way. While I admit that me sitting by jerking off while I watch another guy fuck my wife, and me eagerly licking the guy's cum-load out of my wife in front of him does have a certain element of humiliation, it is only a minor enhancement for us. We don't do the dom/submissive thing or let anyone 'make us' do anything.

We are the same way. While I admit that me sitting by jerking off while I watch another guy fuck my wife, and me eagerly licking the guy's cum-load out of my wife in front of him does have a certain element of humiliation, it is only a minor enhancement for us. We don't do the dom/submissive thing or let anyone 'make us' do anything.
We're in the same boat....................

Reactions: robandkate