Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
PLEASE we are all here to share our stories/ feelings on "wifes want to play" please every one be nice to one another.
This is a difficult time in our lives people are dying so lets be nice to one another !!!

Reactions: robandkate
HMMM pls don't push my other buttons... this pandemic stuff is all bullshit but I will respect your wishes oh wonderous won.. (seriously I am soooo jelous of your hubby)🤩🤬😍😁😇😎💑👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨💏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🌎🔥🔒👃

HMMM pls don't push my other buttons... this pandemic stuff is all bullshit but I will respect your wishes oh wonderous won.. (seriously I am soooo jelous of your hubby)🤩🤬😍😁😇😎💑👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨💏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🌎🔥🔒👃
Tell that to the 569,000+ people that have died from it.

ok you asked for it.... 560,000/7,800,000,000 * 100 =0.007% of the world population... most of whom were old with co morbidities and near end of life... Really ... big numbers are scary untill you put them in perspective...
100% cause of all deaths.... Birth
in 120 years time all 7.8 billion people on this planet WILL BE DEAD... nobody lives forever.. get a bloody grip!

You still missed the point regardless. and your way off the narrative.
sigh.... this is [B]verkitwme[/B] 's post she is the OP if she has a problem I will gladly bow out... but since she is engaging with me in conversation I will continue... if you don't like it dont read it

plus the
original question was about the husbands role so I would say I am bang on topic.. 😝

Reactions: verkitwme
sigh.... this is [B]verkitwme[/B] 's post she is the OP if she has a problem I will gladly bow out... but since she is engaging with me in conversation I will continue... if you don't like it dont read it

plus the
original question was about the husbands role so I would say I am bang on topic.. 😝
Again you missed the complete point.

Again you missed the complete point.
I asked someone if they were living a Hotwife or a Cuckold lifestyle.
They started it's only a label on and on. Basically one day their a cat the next day their a dog.
It was a simple question.
That's where you came in and shot your mouth off on a conversation that didn't concern.

I asked someone if they were living a Hotwife or a Cuckold lifestyle.
They started it's only a label on and on. Basically one day their a cat the next day their a dog.
It was a simple question.
That's where you came in and shot your mouth off on a conversation that didn't concern.
Jul 11, 2020
verkitwme said:
I don't think it matters, they are just labels. It's whatever works for each individual couple and their third. In my case I call them my lovers, others use the term "bull" which I don't care for but I always say to each his own and who am I to criticize someone who uses different terms from me?
You've gone completely off the narrative, so this conversation is over.
it was the OP that said labels don't matter I simply agreed... what I think is really strange is that you are getting so bent out of shape over it and you are holding on to it... LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE.....
I hope it doesn't hurt your delicate feelings but I DONT AGREEE WITH YOU!!! and I don't have to... It never ceases to amaze me that there are so many people that cant cope when someone else will not agree... It is entirely possible to allow other people to exist that don't agree with you ... hell I've even been married to one for 31 years... would you believe she doesn't like strong cheese I mean ffs who in their right mind doesn't like strong chees.... do you think I should get a divorce???... (by the way if you didn't already work it out... that was sarcasm)

Jul 11, 2020

You've gone completely off the narrative, so this conversation is over.
it was the OP that said labels don't matter I simply agreed... what I think is really strange is that you are getting so bent out of shape over it and you are holding on to it... LIKE A DOG WITH A BONE.....
I hope it doesn't hurt your delicate feelings but I DONT AGREEE WITH YOU!!! and I don't have to... It never ceases to amaze me that there are so many people that cant cope when someone else will not agree... It is entirely possible to allow other people to exist that don't agree with you ... hell I've even been married to one for 31 years... would you believe she doesn't like strong cheese I mean ffs who in their right mind doesn't like strong chees.... do you think I should get a divorce???... (by the way if you didn't already work it out... that was sarcasm)
Stooge Boy you need to stop with your bullshit with your comments as "I hope it doesn't hurt your delicate feelings."
Why would you write something like that? I haven't attacked you up until this point.
It's not about not agreeing with me, I asked what they (he) was and refused to answer the question.
Is this category not called
The Cuckold Experience Talk?

Havent attacked me to this point...

quote "That's where you came in and shot your mouth off on a conversation that didn't concern."
quote "I'm not sure how you even got involved in my conversation that had nothing to do with you. "
sorry you clearly attacked me... plus you are so far up your own arse you could lick your tonsils from the inside out...