Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
I must say it's quite the erotic sight to see him whether I"m on top of him letting it drip into his awaiting mouth or if I"m on my back with him lapping up "the river" as we call it makes me even more horny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would do that for Joan , but if she had come in from a particularly virulent guy , you know , when she was really squishy it was a favorite for her and an absolutely love of mine ; I would lay a couple pillows under my bed , positioned down a couple feet from the head board . She would mount my face , face forward for her and hold the headboard for control , me faceing the the opposite . She would target her whole pussy on my mouth and work herself to a gusher while I’m feeding , actuating tonguing for the man stuff .

I would do that for Joan , but if she had come in from a particularly virulent guy , you know , when she was really squishy it was a favorite for her and an absolutely love of mine ; I would lay a couple pillows under my bed , positioned down a couple feet from the head board . She would mount my face , face forward for her and hold the headboard for control , me faceing the the opposite . She would target her whole pussy on my mouth and work herself to a gusher while I’m feeding , actuating tonguing for the man stuff .
Under my head lol speller !

• Haha
Reactions: Juandrich
My GF usually see guys in their hotel room, or we get a room.
I wait in the bar as she sends me pix of her sucking & fucking him. Then she likes me to come up after and clean up.
She's such a slut.
I’ve been in on my wife getting picked up , she didn’t send me pictures, but she called just as she arrived and told me she was going to get fucked , and called me when she left and brought me a cream pie to eat. The anticipation is fun and to hear her talk about getting screwed was exciting.Its more fun to do it while you’re watching , waiting and participating some though.

My role? Lol, I love my role.

The role in my wife's life isn't for sex. Sex with my wife is for other men, not me. Not completely, of course, because I do enjoy clean-up. Plus, my wife likes an occasional DP. My smaller size doesn't fill her pussy, but she says it feels pretty damn good in her tiny butt hole.

However, I may have a smallish dick and not very good at sex, but I do make a lot of money. My wife may prefer sex with men that are bigger and better than me, but I make sure she lives a comfortable lifestyle in the way I am capable of. We have a huge house on acreage, in Colorado, and I make sure she gets to drive her two favorite cars. A Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and a Mercedes AMG convertible.

Sorry if that sounds like I'm boasting, but this was the OP's question. I'm just answering.

My wife grew up in a dirt poor family. She was the diamond in the rough. She may prefer sex with other men, but I am her husband. Some may consider me more of a sugar daddy. But, she truly is an amazing wife. She treats me very well and tells me I have given her a life that most women dream of.

That's my role.

The role in my wife's life isn't for sex. Sex with my wife is for other men, not me. Not completely, of course, because I do enjoy clean-up. Plus, my wife likes an occasional DP. My smaller size doesn't fill her pussy, but she says it feels pretty damn good in her tiny butt hole.

However, I may have a smallish dick and not very good at sex, but I do make a lot of money. My wife may prefer sex with men that are bigger and better than me, but I make sure she lives a comfortable lifestyle in the way I am capable of. We have a huge house on acreage, in Colorado, and I make sure she gets to drive her two favorite cars. A Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and a Mercedes AMG convertible.

Sorry if that sounds like I'm boasting, but this was the OP's question. I'm just answering.

My wife grew up in a dirt poor family. She was the diamond in the rough. She may prefer sex with other men, but I am her husband. Some may consider me more of a sugar daddy. But, she truly is an amazing wife. She treats me very well and tells me I have given her a life that most women dream of.

That's my role.
Well said, of course many cuckold’s are not wealthy , but are just good loving husbands and great fathers, money is nice , but money don’t buy love. I’d say in your case it’s more about understanding and dedication to her happiness.

I must say it's quite the erotic sight to see him whether I"m on top of him letting it drip into his awaiting mouth or if I"m on my back with him lapping up "the river" as we call it makes me even more horny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would stoke around and watch the cleaning!

That's my role.
Excellent!

Reactions: Bdriver
I find the men for my wife. We are quite particular to whom is right for both of us. We've been lucky and always found the right guy. Pleasant and can hold a good conversation. A large cock us a prerequisite. He must be very respectful. I'm always with my wife and will offer her to him. I will usually lift her dress and pull her knickers to one side to show the guy what he's going to get. She will then go over to the guy and release his cock. I will sit back for a while and watch and enjoy. Once his pumping her, I then join in. I will fuck her after he's cum. We usually go into round two when she's got him fully erect again. I will watch again but may not join in. When he's gone, I will fuck her again while asking her how she felt being fucked by him. That does it for me.

I find the men for my wife. We are quite particular to whom is right for both of us. We've been lucky and always found the right guy. Pleasant and can hold a good conversation. A large cock us a prerequisite. He must be very respectful. I'm always with my wife and will offer her to him. I will usually lift her dress and pull her knickers to one side to show the guy what he's going to get. She will then go over to the guy and release his cock. I will sit back for a while and watch and enjoy. Once his pumping her, I then join in. I will fuck her after he's cum. We usually go into round two when she's got him fully erect again. I will watch again but may not join in. When he's gone, I will fuck her again while asking her how she felt being fucked by him. That does it for me.
I like your style.

Reactions: whiskeytrot
Well said, of course many cuckold’s are not wealthy , but are just good loving husbands and great fathers, money is nice , but money don’t buy love. I’d say in your case it’s more about understanding and dedication to her happiness.
Agreed. When we started this lifestyle, we didn't have a dime. We were college students when we started, then we were in the military for over 20 years. The money came with the job I got after the military. You are correct, though. Her happiness is everything to me.

I went to vote and there was no option to represent my role, I'd say... "watch, film, stroke and join the action"... But I like to experiment, so I already watched via video call, listened on calls, waited home for her to return receiving photos... But in the end we aways need a good and hard fuck to close the night (or day 😉)

Last edited:

That's my role.
Hey ………………….. if you both are happy - it works. Does your wife ever offer you a handjob or something?? Just wondering.

Hey ………………….. if you both are happy - it works. Does your wife ever offer you a handjob or something?? Just wondering.

I guess I miss worded the post about my role. We do have sex, it's just very, very seldom.

To other people, we look like a normal, happily married couple. And, we have been for a little over 30 years. We are very affectionate with each other. We enjoy our conversation and make each other laugh. When we walk together, we hold hands, etc. And yes, she will even play with my little dick in a movie theater, lol.

When it comes to sex, I'm terrible. Not only do I have a smallish dick, but I pop very quickly and I'm usually done for the day or even a week, after that. My wife, on the other hand, is an animal when it comes to sex. She craves it, almost, constantly. She admits to being a nympho.

Luckily for me and her, nothing gives me more arousal than watching her have sex with another, well endowed, man. So, this lifestyle works very well for us. She gets to have the vast majority of her sex with men that are bigger and better than me and I get to watch, do clean-up, etc. It's definitely a win-win for her and I and it's been that way for over 30 years with us.

I guess I miss worded the post about my role. We do have sex, it's just very, very seldom.

To other people, we look like a normal, happily married couple. And, we have been for a little over 30 years. We are very affectionate with each other. We enjoy our conversation and make each other laugh. When we walk together, we hold hands, etc. And yes, she will even play with my little dick in a movie theater, lol.

When it comes to sex, I'm terrible. Not only do I have a smallish dick, but I pop very quickly and I'm usually done for the day or even a week, after that. My wife, on the other hand, is an animal when it comes to sex. She craves it, almost, constantly. She admits to being a nympho.

Luckily for me and her, nothing gives me more arousal than watching her have sex with another, well endowed, man. So, this lifestyle works very well for us. She gets to have the vast majority of her sex with men that are bigger and better than me and I get to watch, do clean-up, etc. It's definitely a win-win for her and I and it's been that way for over 30 years with us.
If it works for you that's ALL that matters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hubby is always (95%) of the time stroking his cock before he cleans me, curious what other husbands do when the wife is playing.
I play with myself, and after they are done i usually clean my wife, and him, if i'm told by my wife, and later rub her feet after he is finished with her

Reactions: Juandrich