Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
My GF usually see guys in their hotel room, or we get a room.
I wait in the bar as she sends me pix of her sucking & fucking him. Then she likes me to come up after and clean up.
She's such a slut.

That is a pretty hot situation...waiting at the bar. My wife and I have been at this a long time. Kate has been fucked in a lot of hotel rooms, sometimes with me waiting at the bar. She has fucked guys in the bar parking lot in our SUV while I saved our seats at the bar. She has fucked a couple of different guys in our SUV while I drove around. She fucked a bouncer at a bar, in the manager's office, while I waited at the bar. I love having a horny slut for a wife.

I am never caged and I am never denied sex. One reason Kate has sex with other guys is that it enhances our sex fun. The other reason is that she loves cock and loves to fuck.

I am just a very happily married guy who likes having a sexy wife that a lot of other guys get to fuck.

The difference is that there is definite humiliation going on with the cuck. From the wife and from the bull.
In a Hotwife of HotGF, the guy is the stag and he reclaims her after she's been taken by a guy.
No humiliation involved.

Reactions: angstme79
Not caged or tied, usually taking pics and join in when she ask.
One experience was at a private club where she took multiple men (3) in a playroom.
One hot fuck session, she wanted more.

Reactions: btweets
Im caged... permanently... 5 weeks now
full

• Love
Reactions: davelb76
About cages -
My only experience with the agony / angst / heat / lust of being a stag was with a then-girlfriend years ago. We were a couple, yet she loved to date other guys on the side and be sexually active with them. If she'd have put me in a cage back then, I swear I'd have bent the thing out of shape until she got back home to me!! Her going out with another guy had me hard as a railroad spike.

I get the shivers even now thinking about being in a cage back then!!

My wife does not cage me. I am an airline pilot and my wife knows shit happens on overnights, at times. Not a lot, and definitely not as much as the public wants to think, but yes, things happen on overnights at times.

I am a cuckold, but I have also been a bull. Kinda odd, right? Nevertheless, I much prefer being a cuckold.

Being a cuckold, I do not pursue other women, but I do occasionally get hit on. When a woman lays it on the plate in front of me, my bull side will emerge. My wife knows this and understands.

People think pilots fuck flight attendants all the time. That's not always the case. Many of our crew hotels are very nice. Many of them are large hotels that host conventions. Many of those conventions are of female dominated career fields. Women in these career fields don't get out much and when they do, they are ready to play whether they are married or not.

I have been in the bar, with my crew, when these conventions have ended for the evening. Within minutes, the bar gets flooded with the conventioneers. That's when shit happens.