Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
I don't think it matters, they are just labels. It's whatever works for each individual couple and their third. In my case I call them my lovers, others use the term "bull" which I don't care for but I always say to each his own and who am I to criticize someone who uses different terms from me?

It is usually in our marital bed (although I am in a guest room now). Her boyfriend comes over a few times a month and they have dinner together and a couple of sessions - one in the hot tub and one in the bed. Sometimes they allow me to watch naked and play with my cock or dressed in a french maid costume but usually my wife locks the bedroom door and I have to listen from the hallway or from other parts of the house. My wife is very loud when he is plunging into her so I can hear very clearly what is going on. When they are finished having sex they like to kiss and cuddle for half and hour and during that time they ask me to bring them something to drink or a bite of food. Also, I sometimes am allowed to clean up his cock and eat his cum from my wife's wet pussy, a real treat for me.

OK, so ur wife isn't a Hotwife, ur her cuckold.
Not a thing wrong with that as long ur both happy with it. And she seems very happy with it.
She has u clean up his cock? Next she'll have you blowing him, fluffing him, before he fucks you.
For a cuck,ur a lucky man!

I don't think it matters, they are just labels. It's whatever works for each individual couple and their third. In my case I call them my lovers, others use the term "bull" which I don't care for but I always say to each his own and who am I to criticize someone who uses different terms from me?
You've gone completely off the narrative, so this conversation is over.

So she's a Hotwife if she fucks other guys with your knowledge & agreement.

And you're a cuckold if she makes you suck the guys cock to get him hard to fuck you...

I get it now

Bottom line is if everyone is happy...........
Like you said said before... who needs labels... its what works for you... labels are useful.. we are human and one of our advantages is we can classify which makes organising and defining our environment effective and efficient... but.. if we start trying to label ourselves it becomes restrictive and can lead to misunderstanding and intolerance... label and classify those things that will make our lives easier and more effective... do not classify our behaviours that will lead to confusion, anxiety and restriction of freedom of expression in all its forms.....

rant off :)

Reactions: M@N Mcr UK
Like you said said before... who needs labels... its what works for you... labels are useful.. we are human and one of our advantages is we can classify which makes organising and defining our environment effective and efficient... but.. if we start trying to label ourselves it becomes restrictive and can lead to misunderstanding and intolerance... label and classify those things that will make our lives easier and more effective... do not classify our behaviours that will lead to confusion, anxiety and restriction of freedom of expression in all its forms.....

rant off :)
Its SO nice to hear an intelligent response, I'll leave it at that....

Reactions: robandkate
I am not a cuckold. I like having a Hotwife. We will be in AC soon. She has special clothes & a new Hotwife ankle bracelet. She has a hall pass for our stay, to fuck any guy she cums across. We've set. Up 1 guy, with a huge uncut cock, that she may see a few times. She'll see her gentlemen & return to me each night & day, to describe in detail what she did with him as she edged me. In 3 nights, & 4 days, she can see 5 different bulls, allowing me to reclaim her each time. We are a Stag/Vixen relationship.

I am not a cuckold. I like having a Hotwife. We will be in AC soon. She has special clothes & a new Hotwife ankle bracelet. She has a hall pass for our stay, to fuck any guy she cums across. We've set. Up 1 guy, with a huge uncut cock, that she may see a few times. She'll see her gentlemen & return to me each night & day, to describe in detail what she did with him as she edged me. In 3 nights, & 4 days, she can see 5 different bulls, allowing me to reclaim her each time. We are a Stag/Vixen relationship.
Have fun and be safe !!!

In public her husband called me Tony. When we were at home in private he addressed as stud and so did she. On a few occasions when she introduced me to her closest girlfriends she refereed to me as a boy toy... I never cared fo "Bull" term.

Reactions: gr852