Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
Stooge Boy you need to stop with your bullshit with your comments as "I hope it doesn't hurt your delicate feelings."
Why would you write something like that? I haven't attacked you up until this point.
It's not about not agreeing with me, I asked what they (he) was and refused to answer the question.
Is this category not called
The Cuckold Experience Talk?
too funy for words... over and ... out .. if you really think the last word has any value you are welcoe to take it.. but I am taking the high road and will not respond to you again... and... I STILL DONT AGREE WITH YOU even if your head explodes... which I hope it does.. 😝
and She did not refuse to answer.. she said labels are irrelevant and you didn't like the answer...

too funy for words... over and ... out .. if you really think the last word has any value you are welcoe to take it.. but I am taking the high road and will not respond to you again... and... I STILL DONT AGREE WITH YOU even if your head explodes... which I hope it does.. 😝
and She did not refuse to answer.. she said labels are irrelevant and you didn't like the answer...
The question was not answered.

Well I started this post and I do enjoy responses. I used to enjoy this site more in the past but now people post weird ads for male enhancement products.
And this trivial bickering is just, "wasting time"........................
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Well I started this post and I do enjoy responses. I used to enjoy this site more in the past but now people post weird ads for male enhancement products.
And this trivial bickering is just, "wasting time"........................
Guess I miss the adds but you are right, some post do stray off topic. I’m guilty of that at times.