Curious to the hotwife in this lifestyle what type of person were you when growing up

Rushton

Male
From
UK
Mar 12, 2022
UK
my wife asked her friend if she would get her boyfriend to take her virginity her friend had been telling her how good sex was, and she agreed, and the boyfriend fucked her he also was annoyed with her for in is words( you need to move your arse more )she never needed telling again,they had threesomes for the next 12 months...she was 13 and very active from then on .

Blxx

Male
Nov 28, 2022
Wife was married at 17 her first as well. She’s always been outgoing and pretty wild.

I was shy and am an introvert but outgoing once I know you. I had 5 partners before my wife and I met when I was 20. We’ve been together ever since. Close to 30 years.

I’m open to having fun with her with another guy, she’s not ready yet but tells me stories when we have sex about people we see when we go out, etc.

Groveaffair

Couple
From
FL, US
May 30, 2022
Miami, FL, USA
Growing up in a small town I didn't have sex until I was 21 and living in a big city because some men like to use derogatory names for women that like sex on the same terms as men. I didn't share myself with them then, I don't share myself with them now.

Honestly men can be their own worst enemy, they would enjoy a lot more sex if they wouldn't do that until the woman asks her lover to refer to her in those terms.

My cuckold and my Lovers think of me as a Sex Angel, By the way, I have a MBA as do several of my Lifestyle girlfriends.

Last edited: