Currently doing detailed ratings of bbw and chubby wives, fat pussy, ass and boobs

Go for it
Pussy: 8 oh this is a pussy with butterfly lips, very pretty and I like how there is a slight gap, particular and different from the usual vaginas you see here

Boobs: 7, I like the color of the areolas and the nipples , perhaps I would have preferred them slightly bigger, but I would certainly suck them greedily.

Ass: 8 nice ass looks toned, looks like ready to be spanked.

1 to 5 rounds yes sex I would have at least 3 with her, would she let me use a condom or could I go without with your woman?

Can I post my thick ebony milf wife.
you have an advantage, as a white man, know that I lost my virginity in time to an ebony girl and for this they have an appreciation on my side. anyway let's go to the rating:

Boobs: 8.5 I like those brown areolas, quite large compared to the size of the breast, I'd love to get on them and see the contrast of the white sperm on her skin.

Ass: 9 I also saw some photos on your profile, to have a better idea, I would love to squeeze her ass while she rides my bwc.

Pussy 8: barely seen, let's say that I especially like the contrast between the black lips of the vulva and the pinkish-red interior.

From 1 to 5 rounds of sex, with her I would do at least 4, I hope she would do it even without a condom with me and that she is fertile, I need to soak her eggs with my sperm

• Love
Reactions: KTown Legend
At the high risk of embarrassment but so erotic
Ass: 5, a little too small, but still could lend itself to different uses

Breast: 7 a good breast, definitely a nipple that lends itself to being sucked properly

Pussy: without grade but I appreciate that the area around the vagina is fat

From 1 to 5 rounds, I think 1 maximum 2, first ejaculation inside the old vagina and the second would depend a lot on how she would be able to make my penis hard again