Dating

Password

Has anyone ever experienced their wife coming home late admitting she is full of a guys spunk who she met at a night club that night
Still shaking lol

Reactions: CaitlynraeJ
Not sure those is the same thing but my ex wife worked in a local bar and it was well known for the sexy barmaids the owner employed there. This one night I had gone to bed early and was woken by the sound of the front door shutting rather hard, it was jen my ex coming home from work. I looked at the clock and it was 4pm yet the place closed at midnight. I was half asleep when she staggered into the bedroom, she was obviously drunk. She had a red tartan skirt on and a matching waistcoat but the white Tshirt she went to work with was not on. She kicked off her shoes and crawled on to me and instantly started sucking my cock, I am not one to complain in those situations. She then slowly worked her arse around to my head and put her pussy on my face, which the automatic response was to suck and bite her lips, but they tasted funny, sort of a pungent very sexy smell. So I started sucking away and I was building to a climax very quickly. Everytime I bit on her pussy lips she would flinch a little and I never twigged why but just carried on. I was about to explode when she pulled away and wanked me really hard and fast. I pulsed load after load over her face, hair and waistcoat and as I did so she cum aswell screaming as she did so. It was then it dawned on me, where were her panties and bra? So I asked her and a very sheepish yet devil like smile came over her face. "They are in the pub with the guys, why, are you annoyed?" Annoyed? My cock was about to burst again. She saw this and stripped off then jumped on my cock. When it came light I could see the teeth Mark's around her tits, bum, anus and mostly around her pussy. Her inner lips were raw. She never told me how many she had but after we split up her best friend told me about that night and she said she had gone to sleep in a dark part of the pub while quite a few drinkers stayed for after hour drinks. They queued up to fuck and suck her for nearly 3 and a half hours and as each guy cum he would shout and the others in the pub would cheer. She was a real dirty fucker but perfect for me lol

Has anyone ever experienced their wife coming home late admitting she is full of a guys spunk who she met at a night club that night
Still shaking lol

Wife was VERY in to the interracial lifestyle for a 3 year period. during that time, she would come home almost every night with loads of cum dripping from her cunt, down her legs, or in to her panties if they survived the night. Quite a few times she wasn't even sure how many guys she was dripping, and for the most part didn't even know their names!! She just knew they were black and wanted hot white pussy!!

that got out of hand tho, and she gave it up (almost destroyed our relationship)and has mostly had longer term affairs since.

CW

Yes...many times. When our kids were young I would stay home with them while Kate went out alone to get laid. Kate loves the thrill of having sex with guys she has just met.

Kate really likes being picked up in bars and going someplace with the guy to fuck. She loves being a suburban wife and mom who is a really easy fuck for guys who buy her a drink and hit on her. There are a lot of guys in our city who have picked my wife up in a bar and I have no idea who they are.

I would put the kids to bed and jerk off for hours wondering who was fucking my wife. Kate would come home and tell me about her evening while I ate her used cum-leaking pussy. She still goes out alone and gets laid once in a while but more often she just has sex with husbands of couples we know, while I watch and jerk off.

Wife was VERY in to the interracial lifestyle for a 3 year period. during that time, she would come home almost every night with loads of cum dripping from her cunt, down her legs, or in to her panties if they survived the night. Quite a few times she wasn't even sure how many guys she was dripping, and for the most part didn't even know their names!! She just knew they were black and wanted hot white pussy!!

that got out of hand tho, and she gave it up (almost destroyed our relationship)and has mostly had longer term affairs since.

CW
In what way did it 'get out of hand'?

In what way did it 'get out of hand'?

When she got started in the lifestyle, it was something we shared together as a couple and really added an INTENSE and exotic aspect to our relationship. As she got more and more in to the lifestyle, it began to consume her.....she was so turned on by being found so attractive and desireable by Black Lovers that she began to be more in to this for HER exclusively rather than something we shared together......the first year she pretty much went out on weekends for a few hours, would meet a guy, have sex and she couldn't wait to get home and share it with me. And I LOVED that!!

Second year, she met a guy that she REALLY wanted to have a relationship with, but as he and I were work related acquaintances, she was not comfortable pursuing her interest and he was hesitant also....which only served to intensify their attraction. It took about 6 months for them to act on their interest, and when they did WOW was it intense!! It actually started behind my back, and their first evening together she wanted him to enjoy the sex so badly that when she was unable to take all of his (eventually measured) 11" thick as her wrist cock inside her, she actually removed her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses!!) to see if that was preventing her from taking all of his cock....it wasn't, but by then it was out and she had confided in him that she was fertile and not on the pill AND willing to risk a pregnancy to make sex "better" for him. She ended up admitting the affair to me shortly after when her period was a few days late....AND, she was hopeful that she WAS pregnant!!

As luck would have it, she was simply a few days late....and quite despondent when her period DID start. She had convinced herself that she was pregnant with his baby. That became a horse that could not be put back in the barn between them......the pregnancy risk sex that first night together was SO sensual and HOT for them, that it became the backbone of their relationship, and very shortly the ONLY "birth control" she used with him was to not meet him when she KNEW she was definitely fertile. Her diaphragm was rarely used, and if it was she almost always ended up removing it for him. About 6 months in to the affair, they even began discussing ending their marriages to be together and have a baby. Then decided they could not ruin two marriages/families so the decided to stop ANY form of birth control and if she got pregnant....well, she got pregnant. Luckily (?) his wife set him up by pretending to be out of town with the kids and when he showed up HOURS later than he should have to find her and the kids home waiting for him, she gave him an ultimatum and he broke off the relationship with my wife. She was again DEVESTATED!!

After a couple months of depression, she suddenly got back in to meeting other Black guys, but in a wholly different style.....she started going out to after hours black clubs with guys she picked up in black bars, she would be out all night, then all weekend, the she started going out during the week, would drag what was left of her home around 3 AM, pass out for a few hours, stumble thru work (she was an exec by then, this was NOT good), and come home, change to a slut outfit, and back to the bars. There was NOTHING in this lifestyle for me......she was drinking WAY too much, started getting in to drugs with them, got herself involved with some REAL lowlife types that used her simply as a piece of meat and she LOVED it!!! I however, was afraid to touch her. She had no idea who, or even how many, she had been with on any given night. While there is some titilation in your wife being involved sexually that way....actually LIVING it is quite different. Ugly actually.

The "end" came when she absolutely promised she was "only going out for a few hours" on Friday evening.....it was our Son's 3rd birthday that weekend and we planned a party.

This is quite condensed: She disappeared until LATE Sunday night when a carload of black guys dumped what was left of her off in the front yard and took off making plenty of noise to attract the neighbors. She was dripping sperm from every orifice she had, it was dried in her hair, on her face, her clothing (what was left of it), and running down the inside of her thighs. She was so high and drunk she could barely walk.....she remembered that somewhere around midnite Friday someone started rubbing coke on her clit. The intense sexual high resulted in her removing her diaphragm, declaring herself the sluttiest white whore they had EVER met and she fully intended to take a black baby home with her if they were ok with that. Her diaphragm never made it home either. She did not call, her cell phone was never found so I could not locate her, she left Friday, was dropped off late Sunday nite, and were I not a Medical Professional she would have ended up in the ER that I managed as a drug overdose. There was $300 taken from our bank account (card never seen again), there was a note in her purse indicating where her van could be found and she had no memory of ever being there.

I gave her the "morning after" pill twice, treated her overdose, she missed 3 days of work, and she still describes this as the single most EXCITING weekend of her life!! I had enough....when she was lucid, I sat her down and gave her a choice: me and our Son, or her lifestyle. Were it not for our Son, there is no dooubt she would have chosen her lifestyle and her life would be VERY different from what it is today.

Very condensed version of how this got "out of hand".to soem guys, this sounds like Nirvannah. In reality, it was miserable most of that last year and I would never want to live it again.

CW

Wow! What a story. I feel for you. There is a tremendous downside to this lifestyle. Yours went from the 'speed limit' to 'speeding', we went from 'speeding' to the 'speed limit'. But our 'speeding' wasn't anywhere as intense as yours.

I assume the 3 year old is yours.

How are things now?

Son is definitely mine, he was born before she started playing around. But were it not for a medical condition called a "tipped uterus" which makes it VERY difficult for her to become pregnant (our son is pretty much a miracle) we could be raising a tribe of kids with different fathers!! That's what actually drives her pregnancy risk desires, the fact that she has trouble getting pregnant.

Things are MUCH better now for us....there were a couple hiccups after her Interracial Lifestyle ended, but that is the nature of the crazy lifestyle we long for. Sometimes emotions get to be involved as much as sex. My wife has a hard time having sex without some emotion...sometimes TOO much!!

CW

Son is definitely mine, he was born before she started playing around. But were it not for a medical condition called a "tipped uterus" which makes it VERY difficult for her to become pregnant (our son is pretty much a miracle) we could be raising a tribe of kids with different fathers!! That's what actually drives her pregnancy risk desires, the fact that she has trouble getting pregnant.

Things are MUCH better now for us....there were a couple hiccups after her Interracial Lifestyle ended, but that is the nature of the crazy lifestyle we long for. Sometimes emotions get to be involved as much as sex. My wife has a hard time having sex without some emotion...sometimes TOO much!!

CW
For us, emotional connection is a no-no. If she feels it beginning either from her or him she immediately terminates him as a partner.

Definitey not how my wife responds......the more emotional connection she feels, the MORE she's willing to do with and for her Lovers!! I can always tell when she's really getting an emotional connection too, she starts talking about pregnancies and babies!! While the fantasy of a pregnancy by someone she barely knows, or even doesn't know at all, is intensely exciting for both of us, the probability of that happening is pretty low.....but with someone she has been with a while, and is developing emotional attachment to the probability she actually WANT to get pregnant by them increases exponentially. I'm not sure she would be so focused on that if she did not have a tipped uterus....but I DO know its been a "lifesaver" when she gets in to "breeding mode" with Lovers!! We had one together, and he was FUL TIME work, I have no idea what it would be like to have 3, 4, 5 kids!!

CW

Definitey not how my wife responds......the more emotional connection she feels, the MORE she's willing to do with and for her Lovers!! I can always tell when she's really getting an emotional connection too, she starts talking about pregnancies and babies!! While the fantasy of a pregnancy by someone she barely knows, or even doesn't know at all, is intensely exciting for both of us, the probability of that happening is pretty low.....but with someone she has been with a while, and is developing emotional attachment to the probability she actually WANT to get pregnant by them increases exponentially. I'm not sure she would be so focused on that if she did not have a tipped uterus....but I DO know its been a "lifesaver" when she gets in to "breeding mode" with Lovers!! We had one together, and he was FUL TIME work, I have no idea what it would be like to have 3, 4, 5 kids!!

CW
Yes, many of us are like that. No one can deny the physical aspects of sex, but over time a woman develops emotional bonds with a lover and they are important too.

CW

My wife has had a lot of one-night-stands with guys just for the fun of it but she has also had several boyfriends during our marriage with whom she has been romantically involved in varying degrees. Like your wife JMNBABE, they're my wife feels an emotional connection with a guy the more she is willing to do with and for him.

My wife is most definitely in love with her married boss. They have been 'dating' for years. They work together every day and fuck at least once a week. They have been on business trips together and her boss has spent the night in our bed with my wife when I have been away for business. Her boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. They can't play at the office so they have sex at our house, even when I am at home.

Reactions: paulsyd