Landing Strip

Jake44

Male
Gold
At dinner last night my 63 year old Queen told me that she had met a man in his early 30s Friday night after work. They had a couple of drinks and hit it off. She plugged her number into his phone. She said he called her yesterday afternoon and they planned a date for Tuesday night. She asked me if she should trim her pussy bare or leave a landing strip. I voted for the landing strip. Was I wrong?

At dinner last night my 63 year old Queen told me that she had met a man in his early 30s Friday night after work. They had a couple of drinks and hit it off. She plugged her number into his phone. She said he called her yesterday afternoon and they planned a date for Tuesday night. She asked me if she should trim her pussy bare or leave a landing strip. I voted for the landing strip. Was I wrong?
I vote for the landing strip or any other intimate sensual decoration right above clit

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I think landing strip
995.jpeg

Personally, I prefer a nice shaved cock and pussy that way when they’re done, I can do my cleanup easier to suck all of them