Should we let her go in to work tonight and be savagely gang banged by 9 men or quit her job comple?

• 1. Yes, send her into work knowing that Nine men are going to savagely fuck her and fill her holes.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • 2. Tell them she quits. And shove it up their ass!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well she loved it the first time and so did you so if she wants to do it, let her. Her boss isn't going to let up,now he knows what a greedy little slut she is so she does need to choose whether to stay or leave.
But you might want to insist that she can do this only if they allow you to be there to keep an eye on her - it's very easy for a situation like this to get out of hand. A brutal fucking leaving her sore and bruised is one thing and can be a lot of fun, as I know very well lol but esp if you don't know the other guys, anything could happen. So I guess it all depends whether you trust her boss to keep her safe while she's getting used. Getting used like this can be incredibly exciting esp if she has submissive tendencies but she needs to make sure that someone is looking out for her too xx

Well she loved it the first time and so did you so if she wants to do it, let her. Her boss isn't going to let up,now he knows what a greedy little slut she is so she does need to choose whether to stay or leave.
But you might want to insist that she can do this only if they allow you to be there to keep an eye on her - it's very easy for a situation like this to get out of hand. A brutal fucking leaving her sore and bruised is one thing and can be a lot of fun, as I know very well lol but esp if you don't know the other guys, anything could happen. So I guess it all depends whether you trust her boss to keep her safe while she's getting used. Getting used like this can be incredibly exciting esp if she has submissive tendencies but she needs to make sure that someone is looking out for her too xx
Thanks for that advice. And yes they will give her a very brutal fucking. We know this and she will be sore and bruised for a few days.
But she does trust her boss to keep her safe as he is concerned for her even though he doesn’t mind using her for his needs.
That being said, we are talking about nine guys who will put three dicks at a time in her, and I already know that they can come more than once. So she is going to have to take 18 to 20 loads of cum! Her womb will be stuffed! So the birth control pill better be on its game!
And yes she has very submissive tendencies and she enjoys being dominated.
One of the cooks has it made it known to her that’s the whole point of getting her there just a gang bang her all night. He is the one that takes her clothes and keeps her panties.
They have told her that they are going to FaceTime it for me so that I will be able to watch what is happening to her as it happens. That really turns me on as well.
She goes to work in a few hours, so I think it’s going to actually happen.

Please keep us informed and here to chat. wifes friend did this one night after a party. wasnt plannedand only 5 guys and she came home at 4 in the morning. saw a couple of videos and ive never seen her like that before or since. hers was a one off and never happened again. we actually never went back to the club so never met them again. but now she says she loved it and wouldnt change anything.
Good luck tonight xx

Please keep us informed and here to chat. wifes friend did this one night after a party. wasnt plannedand only 5 guys and she came home at 4 in the morning. saw a couple of videos and ive never seen her like that before or since. hers was a one off and never happened again. we actually never went back to the club so never met them again. but now she says she loved it and wouldnt change anything.
Good luck tonight xx
OK will do. You guys informed on a “blow by blow” pardon the pun. Yeah she goes in in two hours, and they will close and clean up and be finished in about 10 hours from now.
That’s when they will take her.
It is quite an amazing feeling to know that Your little wife of 5 feet tall, he’s going to be brutally fucked by nine guys are going to cum in her and on her about 18 to 20 times tonight and you aren’t going to even be there although I will get to watch it.
It’s a surreal very erotic turn on.

Reactions: btweets
Thanks for that advice. And yes they will give her a very brutal fucking. We know this and she will be sore and bruised for a few days.
But she does trust her boss to keep her safe as he is concerned for her even though he doesn’t mind using her for his needs.
That being said, we are talking about nine guys who will put three dicks at a time in her, and I already know that they can come more than once. So she is going to have to take 18 to 20 loads of cum! Her womb will be stuffed! So the birth control pill better be on its game!
And yes she has very submissive tendencies and she enjoys being dominated.
One of the cooks has it made it known to her that’s the whole point of getting her there just a gang bang her all night. He is the one that takes her clothes and keeps her panties.
They have told her that they are going to FaceTime it for me so that I will be able to watch what is happening to her as it happens. That really turns me on as well.
She goes to work in a few hours, so I think it’s going to actually happen.
That's good then as long as he's watching out for her. She's going to have a great time getting used by them all - and you are going to be so hard watching on FaceTime.
And don't worry the birth control pill is over 99 percent effective as long as she takes it every day - but it drops to 91 percent if she forgets occasionally. That's irrespective of how much cum she has pumped into her so getting gangbanged doesn't up the odds of pregnancy.
Can't wait to hear how it goes xx

That's good then as long as he's watching out for her. She's going to have a great time getting used by them all - and you are going to be so hard watching on FaceTime.
And don't worry the birth control pill is over 99 percent effective as long as she takes it every day - but it drops to 91 percent if she forgets occasionally. That's irrespective of how much cum she has pumped into her so getting gangbanged doesn't up the odds of pregnancy.
Can't wait to hear how it goes xx
OK, thanks again for the good input. Looks like she’s going to get some good input tonight as well. She will be home shortly and will get ready to leave to go to work.
When I see her next, it will be on a phone when she’s completely naked in the middle of a Mexican restaurant on the table With three dicks in her I suppose.
I will try to keep you posted of the happenings as they happen if possible. I am rockhard right now thinking about it. And nervous LOL. And honestly, a little jealous too.😏

Reactions: btweets
OK, thanks again for the good input. Looks like she’s going to get some good input tonight as well. She will be home shortly and will get ready to leave to go to work.
When I see her next, it will be on a phone when she’s completely naked in the middle of a Mexican restaurant on the table With three dicks in her I suppose.
I will try to keep you posted of the happenings as they happen if possible. I am rockhard right now thinking about it. And nervous LOL. And honestly, a little jealous too.😏
All natural emotions to feel but you're still going to be jerking off like crazy when you watch her on FaceTime xx

I hope so man! I dropped her off at work a little bit ago, it it was a little weird knowing how I’m going to be seeing her tonight spread on that table with all those guys fucking her at once.
During the first gangbang now almost 3 weeks ago, she had three Jake’s fucking her at the same time..... twice, meaning two complete sets of dicks. And while she had three dicks inside of her thrusting in and out of her, she also had 1 man each sucking each one of her breast and chewing her nipples and still to others licking her feet and sucking her toes! (She has very sexy feet and toes)
But It was like watching piranha in a feeding frenzy.! Now tonight it’s a nine employees cooks and servers, plus her boss with his 10 inch cock and rhinoceros nuts, and I’m thinking 10 men?! What were we thinking?!
But I have been staying hard thinking about it though. Soooo.........yeah, we’ll see I guess lol.
Thanks also for the reassurance on the birth control. That helps. It’s just that my little petite 5’ tall Mexican wife is going to be gang fucked by 10 men tonight. It’s a lot to process lol. Mainly I think because I’m not there.
When they finish cleaning at 9pm tonight, they will shut the window blinds and lock up and then they will pull out that same table into the middle of the floor and they will lead her out there ( I know this because it’s what they did 3 weeks ago.) And her boss will kiss her while the others take her clothes off. She will be completely naked and on the table being served up and they will begin to feed on her.
By 9:30 or so she will be being completely devoured. They always eat first, then fuck. I lost track of how many times they made her cum three weeks ago. But I just hope she can take it that long and rough. Her boss will watch out for her until he starts to fuck her. Then he will pound her with that massive dick and drown her with his massive cum load.
She just text me and said two of the cooks told her that none of them have cummed in almost two weeks for most of them because they are saving it up to pump into her. (So how much can a woman’s womb and rectum hold anyway?) She’s a small petite but well proportioned woman! This is insane & exciting. And we are crazy.
She says she’s excited but also nervous because I’m not there. Me too.

I hope so man! I dropped her off at work a little bit ago, it it was a little weird knowing how I’m going to be seeing her tonight spread on that table with all those guys fucking her at once.
During the first gangbang now almost 3 weeks ago, she had three Jake’s fucking her at the same time..... twice, meaning two complete sets of dicks. And while she had three dicks inside of her thrusting in and out of her, she also had 1 man each sucking each one of her breast and chewing her nipples and still to others licking her feet and sucking her toes! (She has very sexy feet and toes)
But It was like watching piranha in a feeding frenzy.! Now tonight it’s a nine employees cooks and servers, plus her boss with his 10 inch cock and rhinoceros nuts, and I’m thinking 10 men?! What were we thinking?!
But I have been staying hard thinking about it though. Soooo.........yeah, we’ll see I guess lol.
Thanks also for the reassurance on the birth control. That helps. It’s just that my little petite 5’ tall Mexican wife is going to be gang fucked by 10 men tonight. It’s a lot to process lol. Mainly I think because I’m not there.
When they finish cleaning at 9pm tonight, they will shut the window blinds and lock up and then they will pull out that same table into the middle of the floor and they will lead her out there ( I know this because it’s what they did 3 weeks ago.) And her boss will kiss her while the others take her clothes off. She will be completely naked and on the table being served up and they will begin to feed on her.
By 9:30 or so she will be being completely devoured. They always eat first, then fuck. I lost track of how many times they made her cum three weeks ago. But I just hope she can take it that long and rough. Her boss will watch out for her until he starts to fuck her. Then he will pound her with that massive dick and drown her with his massive cum load.
She just text me and said two of the cooks told her that none of them have cummed in almost two weeks for most of them because they are saving it up to pump into her. (So how much can a woman’s womb and rectum hold anyway?) She’s a small petite but well proportioned woman! This is insane & exciting. And we are crazy.
She says she’s excited but also nervous because I’m not there. Me too.
Well you don't know what they always do becauses it's only happened once before!

Rhonda‘s boss informed her at work last night that she would need to stay over very late tonight for a “poke er” game at the restaurant after closing.
She is the only woman that will be there we found out. We know what’s going to happen to her if she goes in to work this afternoon.
I have not been invited to this game. But eight other men plus her boss will be there. He told her that he wants her to serve them while they’re playing the game and he will pay her good overtime.
We both know that she will end up serving them as the main course.
I usually pick her up from work, but her boss told her to tell me that wouldn’t be necessary and they would bring her home in the morning.
Also, one of the guys has this thing about stealing her clothes and shoes and keeping them a while then bringing them to our house the next day and dropping them off. But he never brought back her panties.
She said they kept her panties (her favorite black thong she wore that night) in the back Office on display on the wall and that they get them and sniff them all the time in front of her.

So she will be brought home used, covered in cum and full of cum like the last time and I will have no way of knowing what they are doing to her except that I’ve already seen it once.
She likes her job, and we both really enjoyed the first gang bang. But I’m not sure if this is not getting out of hand.
Plus 9 men will fill all of her holes three complete times and there is no telling how many cum loads they will dump in her?
All of this will really put her birth control pill to the test to say the least. If they impregnate her, we will have no idea who the father is?!

She is nervous but very turned on about the idea. I am on the other hand, I am MORE nervous and a little jealous but I am rock hard thinking about it.
So what do you guys think we should do?
Tell them that I see it, she quits, and shove it up their ass!
Or let her go into work tonight knowing that they are going to shove their dicks up her ass.
Please let us know your advice in the poll
Thanks
LarriView attachment 542258View attachment 542259View attachment 542260View attachment 542261View attachment 542262
Id love to work where you do

Well you won't have to wait too long to find out what happens tonight. She's going to be trying to concentrate on work but her pussy is going to be dripping in anticipation (I know I would be) xx
Lynn, you think you would like to be fucked that way?
I guess I was sort of rambling because of nervousness.
And it takes a woman to know a woman I guess, she just text me from the bathroom and showed me her fingers with her pussy cream on them and she has a wet spot in the crotch of her black uniform panties. So yeah she is doing literally what you said.
Of the two of us, I guess I am the one that’s a little nervous. lol

Rhonda‘s boss informed her at work last night that she would need to stay over very late tonight for a “poke er” game at the restaurant after closing.
She is the only woman that will be there we found out. We know what’s going to happen to her if she goes in to work this afternoon.
I have not been invited to this game. But eight other men plus her boss will be there. He told her that he wants her to serve them while they’re playing the game and he will pay her good overtime.
We both know that she will end up serving them as the main course.
I usually pick her up from work, but her boss told her to tell me that wouldn’t be necessary and they would bring her home in the morning.
Also, one of the guys has this thing about stealing her clothes and shoes and keeping them a while then bringing them to our house the next day and dropping them off. But he never brought back her panties.
She said they kept her panties (her favorite black thong she wore that night) in the back Office on display on the wall and that they get them and sniff them all the time in front of her.

So she will be brought home used, covered in cum and full of cum like the last time and I will have no way of knowing what they are doing to her except that I’ve already seen it once.
She likes her job, and we both really enjoyed the first gang bang. But I’m not sure if this is not getting out of hand.
Plus 9 men will fill all of her holes three complete times and there is no telling how many cum loads they will dump in her?
All of this will really put her birth control pill to the test to say the least. If they impregnate her, we will have no idea who the father is?!

She is nervous but very turned on about the idea. I am on the other hand, I am MORE nervous and a little jealous but I am rock hard thinking about it.
So what do you guys think we should do?
Tell them that I see it, she quits, and shove it up their ass!
Or let her go into work tonight knowing that they are going to shove their dicks up her ass.
Please let us know your advice in the poll
Thanks
LarriView attachment 542258View attachment 542259View attachment 542260View attachment 542261View attachment 542262
he may be insatiable, but I don't think he has the right to fuck her all the time.;)

Reactions: RhondaLarri