Delivery guy

Several years ago I would often tease my wife by taking something of hers outside with me when I was getting ready to go to work, it was early morning and dark , i would put my lunch in the van and go back to the door to give her a kiss goodbye and hand back whatever it was i had taken, this particular morning and I had taken her nightdress off so she was naked, as I was at the van I saw the milkman go past the other side of the van , I knew in an instant what was about to happen, she was waiting inside the door and saw a movement through the glass panel and thinking it was me opened the door to come face to face with the milkman, she froze, as did the milkman not expecting to see a naked 40 year old woman in front of him , he recovered first and held the bottle out to her which she eventually took , he turned and walked back up the drive as I walked round the back of the van to give her a kiss and her nightie back , you ba***td you knew he was going to see me , she soon calmed down and even enjoyed the memory.
I wonder if the milkman doubled back to your house after you left and delivered some cream of his own to your wife.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
The first time Lisa did a delivery guy was her first true stranger. She was only 20 and had only fucked 4 or 5 guys to that point. We had ordered pizza delivery and I joked that she should give him a tip and answer the door naked. She was still quite shy and rejected the idea, but when he pulled in she saw he was a cute guy about 19 or 20 and grabbed the money out of my hand, pulled her t-shirt over her head and answered the door in just panties. At first I think her plan was to just give him a show, but he was so "appreciative" she invited him in, took the pizza from him and gave it to me, dropped to her knees and waited for him to pull his cock out. After a minute or so of sucking him she stood up, dropped her panties and bent over the couch and offered her pussy to him. He fucked her for 3 or 4 minutes then unloaded in her. As he pulled out she spin around and sucked his cock clean, then zipped him up, smiled and thanked him for the pizza. He left with a BIG smile on his face.

The first time Lisa did a delivery guy was her first true stranger. She was only 20 and had only fucked 4 or 5 guys to that point. We had ordered pizza delivery and I joked that she should give him a tip and answer the door naked. She was still quite shy and rejected the idea, but when he pulled in she saw he was a cute guy about 19 or 20 and grabbed the money out of my hand, pulled her t-shirt over her head and answered the door in just panties. At first I think her plan was to just give him a show, but he was so "appreciative" she invited him in, took the pizza from him and gave it to me, dropped to her knees and waited for him to pull his cock out. After a minute or so of sucking him she stood up, dropped her panties and bent over the couch and offered her pussy to him. He fucked her for 3 or 4 minutes then unloaded in her. As he pulled out she spin around and sucked his cock clean, then zipped him up, smiled and thanked him for the pizza. He left with a BIG smile on his face.
He made his delivery in 30 minutes or less, and it was hot.