Delivery guy

My wife got room service in mexico a few years back after we were fucking

She answered in her robe barely on and her 34dd tits showing but her nipples to the Mexican guy

I went to bathroom when I come out he was still there but slowly setting food out

As he was doing it Katie’s knickers were below the bed and he knew she’d no knickers on which was greatest turn on
I'll bet he made sure he did all your room service after that. LOL

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife always goes braless or in a loose fitting bathrobe to answer the door to mail men or delivery guys. She's not bothered herself, but she knows I love it so she does it more and more.
In the mornings, we have gardeners come every week during summer and she goes out to see them and take them coffee in that 'just got up look'... like a tight top with no bra (big tits and slim body), partially unbuttoned pyjamas or a slightly open bathrobe etc. I LOVE seeing their reaction and watching them talk about her afterwards. We once had a cable/telephone guy come to install and she made coffee in her pants and really tight top and hung around talking to us and I could see him taking a sly look every so often. I LOVE seeing her big tits bounce around when she's walking around the house in front of contractors/visitors and I always try and arrange deliverier or visits early in the morning.

My wife always goes braless or in a loose fitting bathrobe to answer the door to mail men or delivery guys. She's not bothered herself, but she knows I love it so she does it more and more.
In the mornings, we have gardeners come every week during summer and she goes out to see them and take them coffee in that 'just got up look'... like a tight top with no bra (big tits and slim body), partially unbuttoned pyjamas or a slightly open bathrobe etc. I LOVE seeing their reaction and watching them talk about her afterwards. We once had a cable/telephone guy come to install and she made coffee in her pants and really tight top and hung around talking to us and I could see him taking a sly look every so often. I LOVE seeing her big tits bounce around when she's walking around the house in front of contractors/visitors and I always try and arrange deliverier or visits early in the morning.

My wife waits for the pool service guy wearing a thong bikini.

I want to ask if any experienced cuckold watched his wife with the delivery guy?
Or simply do you have a fantasy with your wife and delivery guy?
As a Bull I have this fantasy to fuck someone after making the delivery. I'm part time delivery guy, I have delivered food to naked wives twice. First time I was little shocked because I wasn't expecting that but second time I gave a cheeky smile. But like someone mentioned earlier, in reality most delivery guys like me have tight schedules and we don't want to lose our job. So unless they (couple) approach directly, making this fantasy a reality is hard for both parties

• Love
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
My ex wife once answered the door in her see through nightie thinking it was her friend calling round but in fact it was the avon delivery guy ha ha. I said did you cover up but she said it was too late he had seen everything, and she had to sign although she had a thong on underneath!we was a adventurous couple and i asked her what if he grabbed her boobs or slapped her ass while she was signing for stuff! She said but he didnt but he did have a look!! Well this guy delivers once a month!! And by chance accidently on purpose i bumped in to him on a night out in town first time i just said hi to each other the second time and a few beers later we was in the same pub and i got chatting to him i said to him you deliver to my house and proceeded to tell him my address and he panicked a bit so i said my wife told me she was neary naked thinking it was her mate at the door and we laughed about it! After a few beers later i asked him that next time he delivers can he touch her boob or slap her Ass and i will get her to put that nightie on.well the next time he delivers i get the mrs to put the nightie on but she was a bit nervous i didnt tell her that i spoke to him on my night out!!! So he rings the bell and i am watching from the crack in the living room door, nothing going on much as she was too nervous but as he but the box down then handed her the form to sign she bent over to sign it he was stood at the side of her i didnt see anything happen! But when he was gone i said that didnt work! Thats when she said he grabbed my boob as i was signing the paper work so i told him to come back when he had finished for the day....

Attachments

• 20151023_130105000_iOS.JPG
    20151023_130105000_iOS.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 55
My ex wife once answered the door in her see through nightie thinking it was her friend calling round but in fact it was the avon delivery guy ha ha. I said did you cover up but she said it was too late he had seen everything, and she had to sign although she had a thong on underneath!we was a adventurous couple and i asked her what if he grabbed her boobs or slapped her ass while she was signing for stuff! She said but he didnt but he did have a look!! Well this guy delivers once a month!! And by chance accidently on purpose i bumped in to him on a night out in town first time i just said hi to each other the second time and a few beers later we was in the same pub and i got chatting to him i said to him you deliver to my house and proceeded to tell him my address and he panicked a bit so i said my wife told me she was neary naked thinking it was her mate at the door and we laughed about it! After a few beers later i asked him that next time he delivers can he touch her boob or slap her Ass and i will get her to put that nightie on.well the next time he delivers i get the mrs to put the nightie on but she was a bit nervous i didnt tell her that i spoke to him on my night out!!! So he rings the bell and i am watching from the crack in the living room door, nothing going on much as she was too nervous but as he but the box down then handed her the form to sign she bent over to sign it he was stood at the side of her i didnt see anything happen! But when he was gone i said that didnt work! Thats when she said he grabbed my boob as i was signing the paper work so i told him to come back when he had finished for the day....
And did he come back?

We used to have a regular yodel delivery guy, late 40s black guy, and a really nice guy..
My wife would always answer the door ,and they would always chat .

She openly flirted with him, and it was so obvious he was flirting back. Unfortunately he changed jobs or routes, but to this day I'm thinking with a bit of persuasion from me, he'd have ended up fucking my wife in our bed..oh well!🤣.

But,and true story, my wife met a guy online,a younger guy,extremely well hung...

We invited him to our house one morning,and as planned he took my wife up to our bed and fucked her, gave her the biggest cock she'd ever had.
I was downstairs when the door bell rang, so I answered ,It was our postman delivering a parcel.
I took the parcel off him, with the clear sound of my wife getting fucked hard in our bed, obviously he knew another guy was fucking her!🤣🤣

We used to have a regular yodel delivery guy, late 40s black guy, and a really nice guy..
My wife would always answer the door ,and they would always chat .

She openly flirted with him, and it was so obvious he was flirting back. Unfortunately he changed jobs or routes, but to this day I'm thinking with a bit of persuasion from me, he'd have ended up fucking my wife in our bed..oh well!🤣.

But,and true story, my wife met a guy online,a younger guy,extremely well hung...

We invited him to our house one morning,and as planned he took my wife up to our bed and fucked her, gave her the biggest cock she'd ever had.
I was downstairs when the door bell rang, so I answered ,It was our postman delivering a parcel.
I took the parcel off him, with the clear sound of my wife getting fucked hard in our bed, obviously he knew another guy was fucking her!🤣🤣
That is awesome

Several years ago I would often tease my wife by taking something of hers outside with me when I was getting ready to go to work, it was early morning and dark , i would put my lunch in the van and go back to the door to give her a kiss goodbye and hand back whatever it was i had taken, this particular morning and I had taken her nightdress off so she was naked, as I was at the van I saw the milkman go past the other side of the van , I knew in an instant what was about to happen, she was waiting inside the door and saw a movement through the glass panel and thinking it was me opened the door to come face to face with the milkman, she froze, as did the milkman not expecting to see a naked 40 year old woman in front of him , he recovered first and held the bottle out to her which she eventually took , he turned and walked back up the drive as I walked round the back of the van to give her a kiss and her nightie back , you ba***td you knew he was going to see me , she soon calmed down and even enjoyed the memory.

One day we ordered kebabs and once the guy knocked the door, my wife answered it. He told her that all of his employees are currently busy that he as the owner of the kebabhouse had to bring the order for her. The paying period took long since the pos device wasnt working properly, he started flirting my wife. As power and money are weaknesses for my girl, she flirted back. He complimented the way she dressed even for home, her hair and even her white teeth :ROFLMAO:

Now, whenever we order from that place again, he drives down to our home with his super car bmw and brings the food by himself for her :) And of course, each time we order, she dresses her shortest skirts, puts some cleavage and ofcourse the high heels ;)

He is trying his best to fuck her and hopefully one day he will :)
What's stopping her? :)