Delivery guy

Don't forget the delivery drivers for big companies are often timed, tracked, on a tight schedule, etc. So they often will be unable to take the time to spend fucking someone. It can happen, depending on how much the driver values their job.
there are still deliverers other than Uber, deliveroo, etc... and who are not oppressed. And between us if a stalked delivery man is greeted by a beautiful slut, I doubt there are many who think about their delivery schedule. If they refuse the opportunity either they are faithful or they fear a problem with the husband, or a denunciation.

Reactions: toolman2c
I want to ask if any experienced cuckold watched his wife with the delivery guy?
Or simply do you have a fantasy with your wife and delivery guy

I want to ask if any experienced cuckold watched his wife with the delivery guy?
Or simply do you have a fantasy with your wife and delivery guy?
The fantasy is hot . in real i have to say that a lot of the guys do nt fit .

My wife did not do a delivery guy but she did fuck a painter who was painting a couple of our rooms for us. Guy in his 40s, married. Wife was home, they chatted, my wife flirted with him, made sure she was not wearing a bra under a tight t-shirt. He clearly noticed. They would joke around during the day. My wife took a shower one of the afternoons he was there, came out of the bathroom, nothing under. He had a painting question for her, During the conversation, she let the robe slip slightly open, he joked that she better be careful or she might expose herself to him. She laughed and said like this pulling open her robe. Needless to say they ended up fucking, twice that day. Amazing how the paint job lasted a little longer than expected.

My wife said he had a nice body and a thick cock.

My wife did not do a delivery guy but she did fuck a painter who was painting a couple of our rooms for us. Guy in his 40s, married. Wife was home, they chatted, my wife flirted with him, made sure she was not wearing a bra under a tight t-shirt. He clearly noticed. They would joke around during the day. My wife took a shower one of the afternoons he was there, came out of the bathroom, nothing under. He had a painting question for her, During the conversation, she let the robe slip slightly open, he joked that she better be careful or she might expose herself to him. She laughed and said like this pulling open her robe. Needless to say they ended up fucking, twice that day. Amazing how the paint job lasted a little longer than expected.

My wife said he had a nice body and a thick cock.
Omfg that is such a turn on.

Reactions: Rem503
Oh most definitely! Had one of Verizon guy that came to install at our place when we moved in few years back. He was just my wife's type, kinda country/rocker beard, few tats, fit. I came home to find her in kitchen wearing these hot argyle knee-high socks and little shorts. My lurid imagination quickly began conjuring up wild images of walking in on him fingering her against the counter and her dropping to her knees to free his thick cock and gag on it.

there are still deliverers other than Uber, deliveroo, etc... and who are not oppressed. And between us if a stalked delivery man is greeted by a beautiful slut, I doubt there are many who think about their delivery schedule. If they refuse the opportunity either they are faithful or they fear a problem with the husband, or a denunciation.
Lol yeah those are the only reasons ...damn you are dumb

One day we ordered kebabs and once the guy knocked the door, my wife answered it. He told her that all of his employees are currently busy that he as the owner of the kebabhouse had to bring the order for her. The paying period took long since the pos device wasnt working properly, he started flirting my wife. As power and money are weaknesses for my girl, she flirted back. He complimented the way she dressed even for home, her hair and even her white teeth :ROFLMAO:

Now, whenever we order from that place again, he drives down to our home with his super car bmw and brings the food by himself for her :) And of course, each time we order, she dresses her shortest skirts, puts some cleavage and ofcourse the high heels ;)

He is trying his best to fuck her and hopefully one day he will :)

For the most part, the delivery-guy thing's just been a fantasy (at least for me). A few times, KK's answered the door wearing just a towel, or a skimpy bit of lingerie, mostly to get a rise out of a guy, and stimulate herself when she's feeling like a show-off.

For a while, when KK was on business travel, she got into the theme of trying to seduce the room service guy. Her success story, at least the one she shared with me, included cinching the deal by answering her hotel room door totally naked, then fucking the guy senseless. I didn't get to watch...

Was at a swingers pool party several years ago in Florida. The hosts ordered pizza and the ladies greeted the delivery man completely nude. He was thrilled. He even got us to snap a pic with him and the girls. Then he asked if he could stay! The hosts told him it was couples only so if he brought a lady he would be welcome to attend. Guess he didn't have a willing accomplice because he didn't return but he did deliver pizzas again to a subsequent party.

My wife Kate seduced a plumber who was doing a multiple-day job at our home. He fucked her three days in a row. Kate and I thought that was really hot, so she later seduced a painter, and after that a handyman she was home alone with during the day.
Can i see some pics

Can i see some pics

If you just want to see some pics of Kate you can PM me.

There are no pics of her with the plumber, the painter, or the handyman she had sex with. They were each married and my wife seduced each of them when they were alone with her during the day when I was at work. None of the three of them think that I know that they fucked my wife while I was at work. Kate telling me abut each of them fucking her while I ate her pussy when I got home after work was our little secret.

Yes, that was always a problem with wifes delivery friend..not much time, but enough for a quicky. Also , he lived out of town so that was a problem..Just make it work..

It has not happen yet since we got married but one of my favorite stories from my wife's past is when she ordered a new washing machine. The guy who came to deliver and install it was according to her very sexy. She naturally gave all the signals and he picked up on them and responded. After he had finished installing it he fucked her twice before he left.

It has not happen yet since we got married but one of my favorite stories from my wife's past is when she ordered a new washing machine. The guy who came to deliver and install it was according to her very sexy. She naturally gave all the signals and he picked up on them and responded. After he had finished installing it he fucked her twice before he left.
Love that