Describe getting your wife's sloppy seconds for the first time?

SORRY, HIT SEND BY ACCIDENT!

GF had just fucked a guy 4 times. That means, sexy kissing, touching foreplay, then fuck until he almost cums, then stop. Calm down, cuddle, maybe drink a bit of wine.
Then do it all over again, 3 more times! When he finally unloaded, it was quite a load.

She had me come right into the room after he left. First she asked me to lick up the outside of her pussy & clit, to clean it up of any overflow, which there definitely was.

Then she took my cock into her pussy. It slid in so smooth & warm, I was ready to cum instantly.
But she had me hold off as she told me everything he'd done with her. Her pussy was incredibly wet & sloppy by now and I unloaded deep in her.

She told me that she leaked cum from her pussy for 2 days and had to wear Stay Free pads to sop up the leaking cum.

It was beyond white Hot!

Years ago I was seeing this girl for sex at my place, she'd call, I'd say come over...duh
I knew she had a boyfriend but I didn't ask any questions. When she'd visit there was maybe 10 minutes of foreplay and she was ready to go. One night she let's it slip she was out with her guy. I put it all together that they would go on a dinner date, have sex then she'd stop at my place. I was pissed off and knew I was doing his sloppy seconds. We kept on as sex friends and I got over the weirdness. As far as I know that was my first sloppy seconds deal.
Present day....wife and I start doing mfm with a guy we know. First several times were awkward and it was over in about 5 minutes. She'd take a shower, we'd go to bed with weird feelings and thoughts kinda talk about how we shouldn't be doing this then we'd fuck 3 times.
We're way more comfy with it now, I slide into her right after he's done. He does same after I unload sometimes. It's way way too slick but my dick is ROCK hard and she's so horny, it's good stuff.

Last edited:
Years ago I was seeing this girl for sex at my place, she'd call, I'd say come over...duh
I knew she had a boyfriend but I didn't ask any questions. When she'd visit there was maybe 10 minutes of foreplay and she was ready to go. One night she let's it slip she was out with her guy. I put it all together that they would go on a dinner date, have sex then she'd stop at my place. I was pissed off and knew I was doing his sloppy seconds. We kept on as sex friends and I got over the weirdness. As far as I know that was my first sloppy seconds deal.
Present day....wife and I start doing mfm with a guy we know. First several times were awkward and it was over in about 5 minutes. She'd take a shower, we'd go to bed with weird feelings and thoughts kinda talk about how we shouldn't be doing this then we'd fuck 3 times.
We're way more comfy with it now, I slide into her right after he's done. He does same after I unload sometimes. It's way way too slick but my dick is ROCK hard and she's so horny, it's good stuff.
Its horny because if your like me, you like the idea of your wife getting another man off and you get to feel, see and/or taste the results.