Describe getting your wife's sloppy seconds for the first time?

I'm usually expected to lick up all the sticky proceeds of Gina's extra curricular's rather than getting to stick my little willy straight in - it's all part of showing her how grateful I am that she lets me watch her fun. But if I've been a really good boy she occasionally lets me have a go inside her once she's been used and feels properly sated. Invariably I've been keenly pumping her cum filled cunt for all I'm worth and she looks back over her shoulder at me and disdainfully asks if I'm inside her yet. I usually cum at that point, and she laughs. gina-a448.jpgCuck life.

How did that feel to you?
Hot, sexy and made me even harder. I found that the mixture of her juices and her bulls cum made my cock slip into her so easy. Deep down I was thinking that I want to shoot a bigger load and cum harder than her b/f I kept kissing her face, biting her neck, pulling her hair and telling her how much she turned me on. I think I also told her at one point that her pussy was mine and demanded that she looked me in the eye as I was fucking her.

My first sloppy seconds experience with KK was as a consequence of her cheating. She came home sloppy drunk after a "girls night out." It was obvious she'd gotten herself thoroughly fucked; runners in her thigh-highs, buttons on her blouse missing, lipstick smeared, cum-stains in various spots...

So I fucked my drunken cum-slut of a wife, experiencing the hot, slick mess in her pussy - she was so wet that penetration was effortless, the stranger's jizz she was lubed with, the scent of cum and sweat intoxicating. I was so hard I was still able to keep fucking her, even after I came.

My GF had just fucked a guy 4 times. Thar means, sexy kissing, touching foreplay, then fuck until he almost cums, then stop. Calm down, cuddle, maybe drink a bit of wine.
Then do it all over again, 3 more tti