Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

Of my previous gf's who have cuckolded me, the feelings have always been the same. The only way I can describe it is to compare it to that feeling I had when I did almost any sexual act the first time. Pure thrill, sensual turn on, butterflies in my stomach, and often the feeling of being bad feels good thrown on top.

When I would watch them with other men it was incredibly erotic and in a way that was also emotionally painful, the jealous thoughts themselves are parts of the turn on, like 'I can't believe she's letting another man inside her in front of me!' while I'm just staring, gaping at them, I have other thoughts like "He's fucking her better than I do", and "I can't believe he just came inside my girlfriend, right in front of me, omg".. and each thought tweaks my sensations pulsing literally through my nipples down to my scrotum.

I also feel the humiliation and shame of it. The say people who like to be spanked and abused are sadists, that's physical sadism. Cuckolds are more like emotional sadists. We enjoy the physical and sensual combinations. Chastity cuckolding is a good example of that. Ruined orgasms, denial, etc.. All make me feel that way.
Although were not in a cuckold type situation (humiliation, shame, inadequacy, etc.) the feelings you describe, thrill, sensual turn-on, butterflies I still experience as well. I do not have the jealous feelings anymore but it is very erotic to see her with other men. I also think the same things sometimes as you as far as "I can't believe she's letting another man...." "he fucks her better then me..." "cant believe he just came....". There may be some truth to what you say in that cucks or just men like me who enjoy seeing their wife with other men being a bit of "emotional sadist". I definitely enjoy both the physical and sensual combination of seeing the wife have sex with other men.

Extremely turned on. My wife is very picky. She chooses her guys carefully. She looks for a guy who could be exclusive to her,good looking and all that. She wants to enjoy his cum, which by the way is extremely important to her. Very rarely I get to see them having sex because the guy is not comfortable. Most cases I hear them from the room next door. I love hearing her having orgasm. For me the bonus is when they have orgasm together. If she loves it, she always scream, I love your cock when having orgasm and that's make me extremely happy and horny knowing a better guy have fucked my gorgeous wife.

Extremely turned on. My wife is very picky. She chooses her guys carefully. She looks for a guy who could be exclusive to her,good looking and all that. She wants to enjoy his cum, which by the way is extremely important to her. Very rarely I get to see them having sex because the guy is not comfortable. Most cases I hear them from the room next door. I love hearing her having orgasm. For me the bonus is when they have orgasm together. If she loves it, she always scream, I love your cock when having orgasm and that's make me extremely happy and horny knowing a better guy have fucked my gorgeous wife.
My wife says “I love your cock”! to other men in the moment while fucking. She’s never said that to me.

Watching is a HUGE turn on for me. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do it with him.
I get so turned on watching them get it on, they look so sexy together. I sit there hard as a rock with pre cum oozing.
Guessing other husbands are the same?
haven't had the pleasure yet but trying to get wife to do it, I know I'll love it. You are a lucky man

For me it is more than seeing them fuck, it is seeing him with her, how he touches her, his hand on her thigh, seeing how that turns her on. Seeing him get turned on, and how it progresses. Their enjoyment of it and the entire build-up can be so erotic and for me a huge turn on.
I love watching my wife enjoy the freedom of fucking in front of me knowing how much it turns me on, the way she strokes her lovers and uses her legs to stop him pulling out as she wraps them around his waist, she never gets that turned in with me but I don’t feel jealous because she loves me! Sex is sex love is love, big difference, why should she be denied the enjoyment of good sex just because she loves me? They might make her cum better but they ain’t on our level any other way?A84DC7D8-DF83-4386-B9F6-891DA77C6D5E.png

I love watching my wife enjoy the freedom of fucking in front of me knowing how much it turns me on, the way she strokes her lovers and uses her legs to stop him pulling out as she wraps them around his waist, she never gets that turned in with me but I don’t feel jealous because she loves me! Sex is sex love is love, big difference, why should she be denied the enjoyment of good sex just because she loves me? They might make her cum better but they ain’t on our level any other way?View attachment 999374
Completely agree with your take. All of what you describe is exactly what I think as well. Especially how you say they are not on the same level as you and the wife. This freedom the wife has is key, she can have men younger older, better shape bigger cock, have multiple orgasms. To me it's all good, I want her to be comfortable, relax, and enjoy these men with none of my hang ups getting in the way.

I knew way before we were married my wife wasn’t about to be in a monogamous marriage. She made it quite clear up front also that she was no baby factory and wasn't about to change her lifestyle. So I had no choice. I either get used to her fucking other men and watching her fucking other men or I could just keep walking. I had no idea how I would feel.

Well other than being nervous as hell with my body literally shaking all over I was hooked from the start. To me the most beautiful sight in the world is my wife with another man’s dick in her mouth.

From the moment we meet the guy my heart is already racing. My dick is hard leaking pre-cum. My pleasure though is two fold. Of course one is watching my wife get so lost in fucking the other man that I know at some point I might as well not be in the room because when she starts fucking, she’s so focused on the other man and his dick she stops looking at me or if she does it’s like she’s looking through me. Secondly I know how good she fucks so I know what the other man is experiencing and it makes me proud to hear when another man tells me my wife just gave him the best head he’s ever had in his life. And like most husbands I’m stroking my cock until I cum.

I knew way before we were married my wife wasn’t about to be in a monogamous marriage. She made it quite clear up front also that she was no baby factory and wasn't about to change her lifestyle. So I had no choice. I either get used to her fucking other men and watching her fucking other men or I could just keep walking. I had no idea how I would feel.

Well other than being nervous as hell with my body literally shaking all over I was hooked from the start. To me the most beautiful sight in the world is my wife with another man’s dick in her mouth.

From the moment we meet the guy my heart is already racing. My dick is hard leaking pre-cum. My pleasure though is two fold. Of course one is watching my wife get so lost in fucking the other man that I know at some point I might as well not be in the room because when she starts fucking, she’s so focused on the other man and his dick she stops looking at me or if she does it’s like she’s looking through me. Secondly I know how good she fucks so I know what the other man is experiencing and it makes me proud to hear when another man tells me my wife just gave him the best head he’s ever had in his life. And like most husbands I’m stroking my cock until I cum.
My feeling is basically the same. Although we started in the lifestyle in a different way than yours my feelings at first were the same. It is that point of no return moment. It is one thing to talk about it and totally different to experience it. You can think you want it but until you see your wife actually in action you won't know. I remember our very first MFM experience. We had set everything up and we all were naked in the bedroom and since I wanted to film the action The wife and this other guy got started without me while I watched. He laid back on the bed and began to suck his cock. The butterflies and jealousy crept up as I watched and a part of me wanted to stop it but another part was turned on by it. They changed positions and he went down on her and then they did 69. Now came time for the main event and I know some would say that once she took the other guys cock in her mouth that the line had been crossed. I wouldn't argue against that but for me since they hadn't fucked there was an opportunity to end it. I knew it was coming and my ego was raging against it at this point. I could see that this other guy had a bigger cock than me and I felt a tinge of inadequacy since he was going to be fucking my wife's pussy with it. Filling her in a way I couldn't. I knew there would be no turning back if I didn't step in. Before I knew it she had him on his back, moved over to get on top of him, grabbed his cock and guided it in to her pussy as she slowly lowered herself on to it. She didn't give me a chance to protest and I am glad I held my nerve. They fucked in a couple of different positions that night and she came many times. She has had many men since then and I have never regretted any of it.

My feeling is basically the same. Although we started in the lifestyle in a different way than yours my feelings at first were the same. It is that point of no return moment. It is one thing to talk about it and totally different to experience it. You can think you want it but until you see your wife actually in action you won't know. I remember our very first MFM experience. We had set everything up and we all were naked in the bedroom and since I wanted to film the action The wife and this other guy got started without me while I watched. He laid back on the bed and began to suck his cock. The butterflies and jealousy crept up as I watched and a part of me wanted to stop it but another part was turned on by it. They changed positions and he went down on her and then they did 69. Now came time for the main event and I know some would say that once she took the other guys cock in her mouth that the line had been crossed. I wouldn't argue against that but for me since they hadn't fucked there was an opportunity to end it. I knew it was coming and my ego was raging against it at this point. I could see that this other guy had a bigger cock than me and I felt a tinge of inadequacy since he was going to be fucking my wife's pussy with it. Filling her in a way I couldn't. I knew there would be no turning back if I didn't step in. Before I knew it she had him on his back, moved over to get on top of him, grabbed his cock and guided it in to her pussy as she slowly lowered herself on to it. She didn't give me a chance to protest and I am glad I held my nerve. They fucked in a couple of different positions that night and she came many times. She has had many men since then and I have never regretted any of it.
So true. Red line is pussy. My wife never stopped after having first cock. It's like addiction, both for husband and wife. I am glad I let it happen as well. Love it

I couldn’t agree with you more. You summed up exactly how I felt the first time I watched my, girlfriend at the time-future wife, with another man. I had actually saw her with another woman first but really what guy isn’t like climbing the walls for their wife to have sex with another woman?

My first was actually with another hotwife couple. The other wife owned her own beauty salon and did my wife’s hair and thankfully their conversations ended up sashaying down smut lane. We were all in a hot tub and had swapped partners but just chilling and talking. My wife who takes charge of pretty much all situations said I hope you two are playing under water like we are? Oh hell my heart skipped and if I hadn’t already been wet I know they could have seen me sweating bullets. Long story short they started kissing so we started kissing and the next thing I know the other wife pushes me away and tells me to look. I turned to see him sitting on the edge of the hot tub with his dick in my future wife’s mouth. I was hooked. Never in my life had I seen something so erotic and beautiful. And yes his dick put mine to shame but then again that’s the whole point. Your wife experiencing things I could never do for her.

I loved how your wife didn’t give you a chance to protest. Love it when they want that other cock and nothing short of nuclear explosion will stop them from getting it.