Did she do it?

safado

I didn't get any response on the other forum, this one seems more active.

The events were years ago. I'm writing it in order to read members' opinions on what happened and why. Was I cucked? She told me I was and even shared the details by email whilst I was working abroad.

I got a few emails like this over the course of years when i was working away from home for long periods. The other guy was supposedly a British engineer who traveled to the USA regularly on business, whom she had met at an upscale downtown single’s bar whilst she was out with a co-worker girlfriend.

These things happened after about five years of me encouraging the fantasy, having her stand alone apart from me in clubs so I could watch guys approach her and dance with her, sending her stories, encouraging her to flirt at work and elsewhere. My long absences either led her to fuck around, or to write detailed fiction to satisfy me.

One time she even called me and left the phone on. I heard what could be clothes rustling, shoes dropping and her moaning but sound quality was poor,

At the time of the events she was 50 years old. She is a UK-born Pakistani.
We're now divorced, she was always coy about the truth of the emails and said they were fiction. What do you think? Is this real or fiction?

Here is one email:

So here it is. i left work early at 3pm and rushed to meet Pete. He was anxiously waiting to see me and i was looking forward to seeing how he was feeling about not seeing me in such a loooong time, LOL.

I got home, showered, wore a sexy black blouse i bought at Ann Taylor, it is sleeveless and cut low in the front. I had on a skirt with a thong. I perfumed myself and went to meet him. He stayed at the motel as I had asked him to as we planned to meet for a movie first. It is also convenient as he can take the shuttle to the airport from there. We went to eat at TGIFridays which is near. The dinner was nice and so was the margarita. We went to see the 6:30 movie first. He was so excited and anxious to have fun with me, I could tell from the hug and kiss he gave me. I think he really wanted me first but I wanted him to wait till later to have me for a delicious dessert. A good tease i think. At the movies he had his arm around me and kept squeezing me and kissing me. I touched him at you know where (being naughty) and he suddenly got hot!!! He had a real hard on and my heart was beating fast knowing that he really wanted me so badly, as he whispered that he would rather go to his room and lick me all over! I knew then that I had so much control over this man! It felt good knowing that the guy was so in love with me. The movie was great especially with Denzel who is such a great actor but sad seeing the drug addicts. I rubbed him a little and i was afraid he would come and mess up his pants! So i decided to stop torturing the poor man. He kept whispering in my ears, telling me that he missed me so much and wanted to make love to me right there and then. I said, " have patience my dear," teasingly.

After the movie, we went to his room and he grabbed me and undressed me so fast and kept kissing my tits and caressing me all over. He was so hard and big and almost dripping! We kissed hungrily and he picked me up and walked to the bed and we fucked right there and then. He couldn't wait. He penetrated me and kept thrusting it in me and whispering how hot i was and how much he wanted me. He said he wanted so much and was jealous that you were here and enjoying me while he was thinking about me. "I kept imagining you with your husband and was so jealous that he was having fun with you. I hope you didn't ask him to come home for Christmas because i don't want him to touch you like this." I told him that you were my husband and it wasn't fair that we were cheating on him and he said, "He cheated on you so why shouldn't you?" LOL

Boy, was he hungry. He kept thrusting it deeper and deeper and I was sooo wet and dripping. I could feel him controlling himself, trying hard not to come so quickly. he was having so much fun from his looks and I kept moving slowly and orgasmed before he did. He just couldn't have enough. He filled me up and looked like a kid who didn't want his ice-cream taken away. It went on and on and it seemed like eternity before he exploded in me. He was on top of me then.

After he came, he let out a big sigh of relief and fell back saying, "This is worth waiting for." Then we got up to wash and came back to the room to lay in each other's arms to rest before we started again after some time. He began to massage me and lick my legs from the toes all the way up to between my legs. He loved licking and sucking it like a kid with his favorite toy. I was getting so sensitive and could feel my clitoris swelling! He cupped my boobs and sucked my tits tenderly and lovingly. They were so stiff and standing up, the way you know how. He gave me juicy kisses and I grabbed his big dick and moved my hand up and down, squeezing it gently and watch his face. I could tell he was in heaven. He turned me over and then entered me from behind, moving it in and out gently and enjoying every move he made. It went in slowly and then he would pull it out almost all the way out and then back. One hand was on my boobs while the other touching my clitoris and rubbing it gently. It felt so good and i was having little orgasms but didn't let him know. I wanted him to continue doing it till we exploded together. But I would not let him come from that position. I turned him over and sat on him. Then it was my turn to ride him slowly enjoying each move while he sucked my tits. We were both sweating and hot and dripping. He whispered that he had been dreaming of me doing this all October and was so hungry for me. I felt his big dick prying me open and filling me up to my chest Man, is he big and thick! I suddenly got so sensitive and could control myself anymore and told him that i wanted him to come with me. He did and we both exploded together and let out our aaahhhs and laughed. He said it was the best so far!!! I told him that it was so because he hadn't had any sex in a long time, I hope. He said after having me he doesn't look at any woman but just dreams of me all the time. He said it was worth the wait, the sex is so good with me that he doesn't feel like fucking any other woman. His hand is better than doing it with another woman!!! I told him that is what you do while watching my pics. "Pics, you said? You send him pics of you naked?" Of course, I said, he is my hubby, you know and he is away. He needs relief too! I think he was jealous and said he would like to have those pics. I told him imagination is better for him. lol

We sat on the bed watching TV and chatted for some time. I told him my back was hurting and he gave me a nice massage. Then we took a shower together and came back to the room to dress. We went down to the bar for some wine and then I told him that i had to go home as it was late.

I got home a little after midnight. It was nice to be where we were because the parking was convenient and the drive short. He didn't want me to leave. He asked me to stay but I told him I had to go home and would see him the next day for one last love making. I told him he needed to gather more energy for me tomorrow. He laughed and said he had plenty of it.

So my dear slave, that was our rendezvous. then next day, was a similar repeat but in the tub once. I had gone grocery shopping and had to come put stuff away and sneak out for a couple of hours or so. He ordered room service this time and had a nice bottle of wine waiting for me with red roses! We screwed with me sitting on the dresser while he was standing but it wasn't too comfortable for him as he is tall like you so then we moved to the bed. I sucked that red hot dick while he was moaning his mmmms and running his hands through my hair and face. I sucked it really good to give him another image of me doing it so he can think of it while in London. It is so big that it isn't easy to take it all the way down. But i licked the tip like i do you and he just loves it when i do that. I knew he loved it and so i gave him a real treat. I don't think he wanted me to stop but as he was beginning to leak out i stopped and motioned him to lie on the bed and i began to ride him again.. His hands squeezed my bum and then rubbed my boobs. He kept saying how perfect they were and wished he could suck them everyday! lol. I know they look good so i let him have fun with them. We fucked slowly and hard till we came together. We showered and talked for a while and then i had to say goodbye to someone who didn't want to let me go. Poor baby. He looked so sad and begged to let him come the week after as I told him I would be busy this coming weekend.

So baby, that is the story. Have fun reading.
Love you baby. I can't believe what a slut i am.
your loving mistress

Reactions: Bobby75