Did the first idea come from the woman? from a man?

Not really sure I'd call it an idea but here's how it happened to first time I was shared. I made a stupid bet with my husband's best friend during a game of cards that I'd do anything he wanted for the rest of the night if I lost. I was pretty sure I had a winning hand and was pretty sure my husband wouldn't really let anything happen if I lost. Well I lost and husband didn't put a stop to it. So I had to suffer the humiliation of striping, lap dancing and giving him a blowjob Infront of hubby and my best friend. Then he took me to the guest room and fucked me a couple times.
you are a perfect detail

My husband and I used to roleplay by going to a bar and pretending we didn't know each other. It was hot as hell. Then one time, he was a little slower coming into the bar and I was already being hit on. Later, I mentioned this to him and he said next time, I'll just drop you off and leave you! I just responded with something like, 'sounds like I got a free pass' and 'be careful what you wish for'. Couple of weeks later, I dressed up nice and slutty, went into a bar, and my hubby didn't come into the bar at all. I gave him about 30 minutes before finally accepting an offer of a drink from a guy, and it's obvious where that led. Next morning, I felt really guilty, but my husband was just horny and we had the best sex we'd ever had. Turns out, there was a car crash outside the bar, our car was okay, but he couldn't move for two hours. When he finally made the bar, he saw what I was up to, and just watched from a distance and said it was the hottest thing he'd ever witnessed, while I was making out with the other guy.

And that was our first experience, So we got into it by accident really, and from there it was very much mutual.

Let me know if you want any more into.

My husband and I used to roleplay by going to a bar and pretending we didn't know each other. It was hot as hell. Then one time, he was a little slower coming into the bar and I was already being hit on. Later, I mentioned this to him and he said next time, I'll just drop you off and leave you! I just responded with something like, 'sounds like I got a free pass' and 'be careful what you wish for'. Couple of weeks later, I dressed up nice and slutty, went into a bar, and my hubby didn't come into the bar at all. I gave him about 30 minutes before finally accepting an offer of a drink from a guy, and it's obvious where that led. Next morning, I felt really guilty, but my husband was just horny and we had the best sex we'd ever had. Turns out, there was a car crash outside the bar, our car was okay, but he couldn't move for two hours. When he finally made the bar, he saw what I was up to, and just watched from a distance and said it was the hottest thing he'd ever witnessed, while I was making out with the other guy.

And that was our first experience, So we got into it by accident really, and from there it was very much mutual.

Yes, please more info.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

That is a great story. Sometimes things happen naturally, and situations like that fall into place.

A few years ago, my wife joined me while I was on a business trip in Boston. I was at a nice hotel, and we used my frequent flyer miles to buy her a ticket to join me one weekend since I was scheduled to be away for six weeks. I was on an unscheduled emergency conference call, and my wife said she would go to the bar and have a drink while I finished my call. I told her I would join her in ten minutes or so. I could see she was irritated that I was working instead of spending my time off with her.

It was almost 90 minutes later when I was finally done with everything and left our room to join my wife. I walked into the bar area and could not find my wife. I tried to call and text her, but she did not answer. I returned to the room to see if I had missed her on my way down, and then I returned to the bar. This time my wife was sitting at a booth in a corner next to a younger guy, and they were kissing with the guy having his tongue buried down my wife's throat. I gave them space, and after another 20 minutes, the guy got up to get drinks, and I approached. I could see my wife was disheveled. When the guy came back, I was sitting opposite my wife in the booth, and she told him to sit back next to her. My wife introduced me, saying, "This is my new friend, Bradley, who is staying at the hotel this weekend for work. Bradley had time to spend to talk, and we went up to his room, and he took care of what you have been neglecting since I got here yesterday."

I could see the guy's face and expression. He was nervous, but I reached out my hand and shook his, and that cut the tension.

That is a great story. Sometimes things happen naturally, and situations like that fall into place.

A few years ago, my wife joined me while I was on a business trip in Boston. I was at a nice hotel, and we used my frequent flyer miles to buy her a ticket to join me one weekend since I was scheduled to be away for six weeks. I was on an unscheduled emergency conference call, and my wife said she would go to the bar and have a drink while I finished my call. I told her I would join her in ten minutes or so. I could see she was irritated that I was working instead of spending my time off with her.

It was almost 90 minutes later when I was finally done with everything and left our room to join my wife. I walked into the bar area and could not find my wife. I tried to call and text her, but she did not answer. I returned to the room to see if I had missed her on my way down, and then I returned to the bar. This time my wife was sitting at a booth in a corner next to a younger guy, and they were kissing with the guy having his tongue buried down my wife's throat. I gave them space, and after another 20 minutes, the guy got up to get drinks, and I approached. I could see my wife was disheveled. When the guy came back, I was sitting opposite my wife in the booth, and she told him to sit back next to her. My wife introduced me, saying, "This is my new friend, Bradley, who is staying at the hotel this weekend for work. Bradley had time to spend to talk, and we went up to his room, and he took care of what you have been neglecting since I got here yesterday."

I could see the guy's face and expression. He was nervous, but I reached out my hand and shook his, and that cut the tension.
And after that, did it become a regular thing for the pair of you?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Para empezar queremos presentarnos
yo ddotado 24.5 cmt de largo 50 años más de 35 años en el mundo swinger pero también soy bisexual mi actual pareja tiene 31 años y juntos por 11 años ya
de la isla de cuba
mirespondiendo al tema seria que el que siempre he sido quien trae el tema y propone a mis parejas que al menos prueben la experiencia para que decidan si les gusta o no soy yo