Did you regret it or glad you did it ?

I know it sounds weird. But I felt both after the first successful time. As in like the first 15-20 minutes after. It was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me… wondering “Oh my God. What did I just do?” Along with ”Wow!! I can’t believe I did that!!” Along with “Yes!!! I still got it!” 😂
After processing all of those emotions and moving forward though, I am so glad I took the leap and can’t wait to do it again!

Hey guys!, we have ABSOLUTLY NO REGRETS! It is the hottest thing we have done!, me dressing up like a Slutwife that iam, going out getting fucked and creampied in, and having to come back home to Cuckold hubby Enzo and telling him how good my dates fucked me and how big&THICK there cocks were, as hubby would lick my cum filled pussy, ass & thighs all clean, is AMAZING! WE LOVE IT!89F20782-7D37-45D1-A2A2-52D7091765E1.jpeg.jpgBFFC93E.jpgunnamed-2.jpgunnamed-1.jpgCD9BBB1E-A9F1-43C7-89D4-B1A9A9AC9211.jpeg.jpg
Love Slutwife Lina Fedele

This as been a part of our relationship from the very start and I don't think either of us have ever had a single regret.
I love meeting and fucking different guys and hubby really loves watching or hearing about his slutty wife getting fucked, cleaning me up and then fucking me himself. I can't imagine this not being a part of our lives xx

Last edited:
Not at all. When we were in our twenties I would pester her for sex. In our late thirties it was the other way around. She had more time onher hands and a very intense sex drive. So she fucks young hun
At our first mmf, I did way more watching. And it kept my cock rock hard. Espcially when you watch another guy eating you wife, and she cums and cums - and you hear her moaning!!!

First time you shared your wife with another man to watch or even just for a threesome ! Do you regret it or are you glad you did and if your glad you did it why? And if you regretted it why?
Thouroghy enjoyed it. She loved having two men having sex with her. She really gave in to pure pleasure. It was erotic to have her sucking me knowing there was a dick in her pussy. When he came inside her she literally screamed with pleasure.

I resisted being shared but once I was there was no turning back. I had never been with a man with a large cock little did I know what I was missing.
It literally was life changing for both myself and my husband. He's embraced his cuckold role (watching and cleaning) and I am thrilled to have not one but two younger bulls who are extremely well hung and skilled lovers. The icing on the cake is they're beautiful men and really really nice persons.
My wife has pretty much said the same thing about a large cock. I'm 5 to 6" (probably 5 since us guys always tend to measure on the optimistic side) and thought I was pretty well hung until she let me know I'm not. Early in our marriage she was seeing an African American gentleman once a month when she was in his town for her monthly meeting at the regional office where he worked. She had an orgasm almost every time they had sex while she seldom orgasmed with me in her. One night after a couple of drinks we were in bed getting worked up for sex by talking about her adventures with him and she shared with me that "he fills me better than any other man ever has and I have feelings for him. He makes me cum every time." He was married so I wasn't worried about losing her to him, and I'd known from day one that she'd continue seeing him and it excited me. I finally asked her "is he bigger than me." Stupid thing to say, as she replied "Lovie, sorry but you are not in his league." Later, she shared with me that he was a thick 8 inches and could always go 2 or 3 times a night. She didn't carry a measuring tape around with her, but......says she thinks her ideal size is 7 - 9 inches and thick. No bigger, as it is uncomfortable.

Glad I did it. I had angst, yes. But even in the midst of the angst, if you would ask me whether I would like to un-do it, or in the angst building up to the event, whether I want to stop it, my answer would be unhesitatingly "no!"

I can't imagine, having experienced it, ever not wanting it. The only "regret" I have is that it's difficult for me to enjoy sex completely if I am not at least thinking about another man fucking her. Having experienced the mind-blowing, knee-bending sexual thrill and intensity of orgasm from fucking her when she has been with another man, or even when she is serious in talking about it while we are fucking, nothing else compares.

Fortunately, my wife is on the same page. It would be awful to be married to a woman who thought it was wrong and thought badly of me for wanting it.

Glad I did it. I had angst, yes. But even in the midst of the angst, if you would ask me whether I would like to un-do it, or in the angst building up to the event, whether I want to stop it, my answer would be unhesitatingly "no!"

I can't imagine, having experienced it, ever not wanting it. The only "regret" I have is that it's difficult for me to enjoy sex completely if I am not at least thinking about another man fucking her. Having experienced the mind-blowing, knee-bending sexual thrill and intensity of orgasm from fucking her when she has been with another man, or even when she is serious in talking about it while we are fucking, nothing else compares.

Fortunately, my wife is on the same page. It would be awful to be married to a woman who thought it was wrong and thought badly of me for wanting it.
I can understand what you mean about it being difficult to enjoy sex .... I wouldn't put it quite like that but I would say that we have better sex because Lynn fucks other men.
As Lynn has already said we have no regrets at all about living the life we do.
For my part, I got over any regrets or concerns about sharing my wife in my first marriage. We were more into swinging than this lifestyle but I knew how much I got aroused by other men fucking my wife.
So when I got together with Lynn and she was fucking other men behind her first husbands back, I knew as our relationship started to develop that I had no desire for her to stop fucking around. In fact I found it a huge turn on and I still do all these years later.
So I can honestly say that I've never had a moment of regret or ever wanted Lynn to curb her slutty ways. In any case, I doubt she could even if I did want her to but I have no intention of putting that to the test.
James

Was great! We were hanging with my 2 buddies. And I started fooling around with her. Had no intention of sharing her when I started.
we were in the sofa. She started jerking men off under a blanket that was covering just the two of us. I spend it over my one buddy’s lab that was on the other side of her. And pushed her hand over toward him. She didn’t do anything at first. So I did it again. This time he took her hand and helped her out. With in a minute she was bent over sucking his cock while I fucked her. Other buddy sat there in the chair very uncomfortable. So I moved and told him he could have a turn.
he didn’t move so she walked over and pulled his pants down and started jerking him off. From there the next few hours was a blast.

I resisted being shared but once I was there was no turning back. I had never been with a man with a large cock little did I know what I was missing.
It literally was life changing for both myself and my husband. He's embraced his cuckold role (watching and cleaning) and I am thrilled to have not one but two younger bulls who are extremely well hung and skilled lovers. The icing on the cake is they're beautiful men and really really nice persons.
Perfect

Reactions: hotslutwife
No regrets at all. Though, I confess I did have many intense gut-wrenching emotions at the time. Almost like being in a dream and having an out of body experience.

My wife fucking other men quickly became an addiction, almost an obsession for me. Fortunately, she enjoys fucking different guys and the newness of each experience with them. It keeps things new and exciting and never dull, routine or boring.