Did you regret it or glad you did it ?

I was so excited leading up to it and when it finally happen i couldn't believed it. She was so wet and moaning in the bed waiting for his dick
and when i saw him slide in her pussy and see her loving it i was super hard and lost my load. Once they finished the bed was so wet and i was jealous but loved it. And her warm well fucked pussy felt so good when i fucked her after and her telling me how she was cumming on his dick made me fuck her all night long after he left

Attachments

• IMG_0693.png
    IMG_0693.png
    777.3 KB · Views: 91
I’m in the same boat. we had talked about her having sex with someone and then she went to a wedding that I was unable to attend and an opportunity arose to have sex with a guy. I encouraged her to do it and she did. She told me he went down on her and then fucked her really fast, coming on her belly. It was so erotic knowing she might do this and then receiving a photo of her cum spattered belly. But since then she doesn’t tell me too much about it, says she is fine with what happened but thinks it’s boring now to go over it much. I have got increasingly frustrated with the whole lack of detail and it plays on my mind…
Understand what you say. You expect her to share the whole thing with you but she got the real good time and then she didn't finish the game. Seriously, I wouldn't like that too. Maybe she will open a little more the game when you both have sex. During penetration start talk to her about her. Maybe she reveals a little more! Hope you get what you want! You have a magnificent wife!

Reactions: Enterado
I've never regretted it. My wife on the other hand doesn't regret it but isn't into like I am. Maybe we haven't found the right guy for her yet
Wife has guilt issues. Sometimes I think ..... what are we doing???....
Our mfm fun has REALLY improved our sex life. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the hell out of a night when he's with us.
Wife is WAY into it, she gets REALLY REALLY turned on and wants sex all night. Typically night is 3 rounds with him and 2 with me. There's been nights he's gone 4 times. She gets fucked a LOT and she's into it. It's not cuckold at all, it's a hot, fun but relaxing night for us.
We've been doing it with him for 4 years off and on, 2 or 3 times a month. During covid it was 3 sometimes 4 times a week.
Wife has finally just started to talk about what we do.

Last edited:
Never a second of regret. Loved the first time she gave herself to another man and the glow she had when they left our bedroom. As soon as he left I say her on the edge of the bed and saw the pearly white evidence in and around her pussy. It is a moment I will never forget.

So very very glad. I was nervous at first. Felt guilty. I was afraid I was convincing my wife to do something she didn't want to do. I wanted her to 'want' it and desire it too. Thankfully she met a great guy for her first experience. It went amazingly well. Leading up to the big event we talked about me being present, but we decided it was better for all involved if I was absent. That way they could both relax with each other. Anyway, long story short she really, REALLY, enjoyed having sex with him. The experience has hyper-charged our sex life and brought us together more than ever. She says that was the thing that surprised her the most. Her fear was that it was going to somehow harm our relationship. However, we are far more open in discussing everything in our relationship including sex and our individual wants and desires. We still talk about it often. She really enjoys recalling the experience. Given my many years of encouragement, she even talks about how silly she now feels about why she was reluctant to want to fuck other men when secretly she always desired to do so. She's still in contact with him (occasional sexting) and we are very much looking forward to having him fuck her again. Unfortunately, life has gotten in the way for now, but they're planning on getting together again in the not-too-distant future.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I've never regretted it. My wife on the other hand doesn't regret it but isn't into like I am. Maybe we haven't found the right guy for her yet
Honestly, I think that's what it comes down to. If she finds the right guy that turns her on, it'll be a totally different experience for both of you.

Reactions: hotslutwife
Having listened to my then best friend going on and on about how he would like to seduce my young wife and that she would be so easy, finally i agreed he could try. A mix of a poor sex life and hugh sexual fustration adding in his constant dirty suggestions finally appealed to me even though i knew she would never do this.

I agreed a evening then got very cold feet scared of her reaction to him but he pushed this along saying amongst other things, would you like to see me doing this, she will be so easy, you will like it, i know.

Over the following few hours i watched as he seduced my wife by touch then kissing her, she crumbled to his hand and several hours later i watched as he laid between her legs, licking and fingering her, legs she willingly opened for him. For the first time i saw her body and mind reacting to an excellent and experienced lover first simply by touch, oral then then penetration whilst having multi orgasms. The experience was shocking, mind blowing and numbing yet i really enjoyed seeing her taking her pleasure.

Our sex life improved and i continued allowing him to see her, so this was not the last time i watched.

Later however she confessed that she had already been having an affair with him and SHE wanted me to know and watch so i could say NO if i didnt like it, she felt confident i would allow this to happen fed by information from him. As i did not object or stop this and didnt go mad in the following days she knew i would and indeed had just accepted her having him as her lover. He was not her first lover either as she then admitted.

Then the penny dropped they had both turned me in a cuck husband, a term we had yet to know.

So, did you regret it or glad you did it?

She would say she has loved my involvement and acceptance and indeed later admitted that even on our wedding day i was probably always destined to become her cuck husband due to my lack of sexual experience and her desires to expand and explore her sexuality. She was 18 then, i was 24.

I am still her loving, locked cuck husband, 30 years later. I have no regrets either, with one exception that is he did not give my wife a baby, something they both wanted too. That is the one desire they kept from me at the time which is a shame.

Having listened to my then best friend going on and on about how he would like to seduce my young wife and that she would be so easy, finally i agreed he could try. A mix of a poor sex life and hugh sexual fustration adding in his constant dirty suggestions finally appealed to me even though i knew she would never do this.

I agreed a evening then got very cold feet scared of her reaction to him but he pushed this along saying amongst other things, would you like to see me doing this, she will be so easy, you will like it, i know.

Over the following few hours i watched as he seduced my wife by touch then kissing her, she crumbled to his hand and several hours later i watched as he laid between her legs, licking and fingering her, legs she willingly opened for him. For the first time i saw her body and mind reacting to an excellent and experienced lover first simply by touch, oral then then penetration whilst having multi orgasms. The experience was shocking, mind blowing and numbing yet i really enjoyed seeing her taking her pleasure.

Our sex life improved and i continued allowing him to see her, so this was not the last time i watched.

Later however she confessed that she had already been having an affair with him and SHE wanted me to know and watch so i could say NO if i didnt like it, she felt confident i would allow this to happen fed by information from him. As i did not object or stop this and didnt go mad in the following days she knew i would and indeed had just accepted her having him as her lover. He was not her first lover either as she then admitted.

Then the penny dropped they had both turned me in a cuck husband, a term we had yet to know.

She would say she has loved my involvement and acceptance and indeed later admitted that even on our wedding day i was probably always destined to become her cuck husband due to my lack of sexual experience and her desires to expand and explore her sexuality. She was 18 then, i was 24.

I am still her loving, locked cuck husband, 30 years later. I have no regrets either, with one exception that is he did not give my wife a baby, something they both wanted too. That is the one desire they kept from me at the time which is a shame.

i'm glad it worked for the three of you. i wonder how many other couples had this same type of journey into cucking.

if you didn't like the first time you saw them together, would they have stopped?

Reactions: hotslutwife
I'm in camp "glad I / we did it". Actually have done that with with 3 partners over the years and to the best of my knowledge no one has regretted it. I've always thoroughly enjoyed it and continue to do so. My Mrs, and previous girl friends, also seemed to love it. The trick was just open and honest communication between us and making sure we had a solid relationship first. Sharing them was just adding spice to an already good relationship. (And it always improved our sex life!)
Well said EF

Was there a reason that they did not try to conceive a baby together? Fear that you wouldn't be open to the idea perhaps?

Reactions: Bat boy
I have lived as a cuck for most of my adult life and have no regrets. I don't know any other way. I learned early I was under equipped and lacked the stamina to do the job properly. My first wife openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers and I did nothing to stop it. My second wife was a virgin and thought it was her problem when she had no interest in sex. She met a old boyfriend for drinks one evening and proved to her that she had no problems. He had a nice thick cock and brought her to her first orgasms from fucking. He also taught her to like sucking cock and even swallow (never done it for me) .They continued seeing each other for 3 years and were together several times a month, sometimes weekly. We have been married almost 40 years and I have not been her primary sex mate for the last 35. Its been good for both of us.

i'm glad it worked for the three of you. i wonder how many other couples had this same type of journey into cucking.

if you didn't like the first time you saw them together, would they have stopped?
If i had not enjoyed the experience i would have asked them to stop messing about early on. As time passed it was obvious what was going to happen and knew there was a point of no return.

Neither of us regret our journey, wished we would of taken it slower, because it took us a couple of years to fight through the intense assault on our sexual experiences and emotions, fantasy is one thing reality is another!? It takes a strong relationship full of trust to be able to reach a point that you can share moments of pure bliss together and be able to be so at ease with one another knowing your bond of love is unbreakable, yes something unknown could be lurking around the corner? That’s life, nothing is a dead cert, so enjoying what you can whilst ya can, we all dead a long time, nothing wrong with sex as long as everyone concerned wants to partake?

Reactions: Discretefun66
Neither of us regret our journey, wished we would of taken it slower, because it took us a couple of years to fight through the intense assault on our sexual experiences and emotions, fantasy is one thing reality is another!? It takes a strong relationship full of trust to be able to reach a point that you can share moments of pure bliss together and be able to be so at ease with one another knowing your bond of love is unbreakable, yes something unknown could be lurking around the corner? That’s life, nothing is a dead cert, so enjoying what you can whilst ya can, we all dead a long time, nothing wrong with sex as long as everyone concerned wants to partake?
Well said.

Was there a reason that they did not try to conceive a baby together? Fear that you wouldn't be open to the idea perhaps?
I have no idea why she never concieved, he told me when this all came out she wanted his baby and he gave her his life cum into her unprotected body at her wish most times they played. During this time he fertilized his wife but not mine. She didnt deny this but said it simply did not happen.

Reactions: Bat boy