Did you regret it or glad you did it ?

Glad I did it. I had angst, yes. But even in the midst of the angst, if you would ask me whether I would like to un-do it, or in the angst building up to the event, whether I want to stop it, my answer would be unhesitatingly "no!"

I can't imagine, having experienced it, ever not wanting it. The only "regret" I have is that it's difficult for me to enjoy sex completely if I am not at least thinking about another man fucking her. Having experienced the mind-blowing, knee-bending sexual thrill and intensity of orgasm from fucking her when she has been with another man, or even when she is serious in talking about it while we are fucking, nothing else compares.

Fortunately, my wife is on the same page. It would be awful to be married to a woman who thought it was wrong and thought badly of me for wanting it.
Same for me…and she knows that by mentioning her current bf’s name and saying “you are fucking his pussy, so u better cum fast b4 he wants me again”…and I shot my meager load immediately.