Dipped my toes in and got burnt

So, ive had this hotwife fantasy for awhile now. I would say that for most of me and my girlfriends time together (3 years) Ive been picturing her with other guys. The other side is that i can be very insecure and in the first leg of our relationship (we had a 9-month break) she did some things like kiss someone on a night out ect. And i got very jealous as the guy she kissed was kind of a friend.
A couple of days ago she brings up that she had sex in the time that we were apart. Now at first i got pissed that she even told me. Then, i felt this huge sexual urge to explore this. I got her to tell me everything that had happened as she was stroking my dick. Every single detail. Then it all backfired when i found out it was that samw guy that i was jealous of before. The good feelings went away, and not i am just feeling hate towards myeslf for setting myself up for that.
Do you guys think that I am in it for the wrong reasons? I really thought i had strong desired to see my girlfriend with someone else.

So, ive had this hotwife fantasy for awhile now. I would say that for most of me and my girlfriends time together (3 years) Ive been picturing her with other guys. The other side is that i can be very insecure and in the first leg of our relationship (we had a 9-month break) she did some things like kiss someone on a night out ect. And i got very jealous as the guy she kissed was kind of a friend.
A couple of days ago she brings up that she had sex in the time that we were apart. Now at first i got pissed that she even told me. Then, i felt this huge sexual urge to explore this. I got her to tell me everything that had happened as she was stroking my dick. Every single detail. Then it all backfired when i found out it was that samw guy that i was jealous of before. The good feelings went away, and not i am just feeling hate towards myeslf for setting myself up for that.
Do you guys think that I am in it for the wrong reasons? I really thought i had strong desired to see my girlfriend with someone else.
did she know that you were upset with her or yourself about it ?

did she know that you were upset with her or yourself about it ?
I kind of freaked out, i told her she did nothing wrong but also i said some things that suggested she shouldnt have done that with him my mood instantly dropped and my insecurity took over. We are also having issues in the bedroom anyway which adds to the fuel. I am inexperienced and she is very experienced. To make it worse this sex she had sounded like the exact sex she has been asking for from me, from a guy hotter than me and the same age. I want to feel ok with this and carry on but im finding it hard right now.

Your problem is that you let your insecurity and jealously control you instead of doing what you want, you can’t emotionally handle the truth of your fantasies. If you freaked out again in front of her your dream of her ever willingly doing something with another guy and you watching or even finding out is probably gone now. You were doing so good too
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, i did. Im feeling frustrated that it had to be him but also i shouldnt have kept asking who it was. Maybe i just wasnt meant for this

Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
I kind of freaked out, i told her she did nothing wrong but also i said some things that suggested she shouldnt have done that with him my mood instantly dropped and my insecurity took over. We are also having issues in the bedroom anyway which adds to the fuel. I am inexperienced and she is very experienced. To make it worse this sex she had sounded like the exact sex she has been asking for from me, from a guy hotter than me and the same age. I want to feel ok with this and carry on but im finding it hard right now.
you need to reassure her that you still love her , and sorry that you over reacted , i do understand theres guys that i wouldnt want my girl being with , but im happy for her to se with most anyone else, i understand she likes whom she likes, but comunicate this with her , if you want to explore this further , or even stay togather , good luck to you both

Reactions: Nishi98
you need to reassure her that you still love her , and sorry that you over reacted , i do understand theres guys that i wouldnt want my girl being with , but im happy for her to se with most anyone else, i understand she likes whom she likes, but comunicate this with her , if you want to explore this further , or even stay togather , good luck to you both
Thank you, i will apologize tomorrow and hope we can work something out.

• Love
Reactions: Welder153
Problem here is reading too many jo stories from guys that have living sex dolls for wives that they take off a shelf or out of a closet, turn them on to do sex they (the guy) likes exactly the way they like it with someone else while they watch (and of course suck the guys cock which everyone finds perfectly normal and acceptable), and then turn the switch back off........virtually all of the stories are BS, but we want to believe them. And then find out that women have feelings and emotions and desires that don't have a switch.........ouch!!

CW

Problem here is reading too many jo stories from guys that have living sex dolls for wives that they take off a shelf or out of a closet, turn them on to do sex they (the guy) likes exactly the way they like it with someone else while they watch (and of course suck the guys cock which everyone finds perfectly normal and acceptable), and then turn the switch back off........virtually all of the stories are BS, but we want to believe them. And then find out that women have feelings and emotions and desires that don't have a switch.........ouch!!

CW
What the ?? Don’t even know what that means..it’s written in English, looks like English …hahahaha

CW
Right on the money. I went down this road years ago with ex and its not always a happy ending. Its very easy for a women to catch feelings and have the situation spiral out of control. However, even after getting burned, the feelings for this type of lifesytle remain. Finding someone willing to contain themselves in these type of situations is hard to find.

Reactions: Welder153