Divorced by your wife

we have been discussing a fake breakup where i would not be allowed anywhere near her, no touching, no sleeping together, no meals, blocked from all social media. I would just be a room mate we are just trying to work out how long to try it for. It should be long enough to hurt but not long enough to cause problems
My wife does that sometimes before she goes away.for the weekend with one of her studs. It can be prettu intense for a wek.before i can.touch her os see her nude . She does everything vverbally to.torment me then when she goes to.leave for the weekend i see her all.dreesed up.in a CFM OUTFIT i ask.why and she says i havent been fucked and you dint touch me do im.going outvto fuvk see you in a few days

My precious wife divorced from me to merely become a lover of her bull, an older and married man. It is worth to mention that I was totally okay that she was having regular sex with her bull, but still it was not enough to keep our marriage for a long period. It is also worth to mention that I became Pussyfree after she started to be fucked by her bull, but still it was not good enough and he convinced her to leave me and continue as his slut. His wife doesn’t know of course and my now ex wife is much younger than his or his wife.
Sounds like you are better off without her. I am sympathetic to what you went through, and wouldn't wish what happened on anyone. Her decision though shows she didn't have an emotional connection to you and she checked out before meeting her lover.