Do all sluts have multiple tattoos ?

My wife is classy, clean, speaks well, not fat, nice haircut, no tattoos.
She has gone into full sex slut mode when we do mfm.
Agree! My wife does not have any tattoos, is a professional and a complete slut who thinks about cock and fucking all day long. Even though we just start acting on her hot thoughts, she has always been a dirty slut in her mind.

The answer is no. I’m a professional with no tattoo, dress somewhat conservative and try to speak proper most of the time. My swinger (slut) side do me is a secret. I love threesomes, and fucking men and even have been in a gang bang. I guess I am a slut with no tattoos. Being a slut is not the markings on your skin, it’s opening your legs and letting your pussy be used (Often)
Absolutely agree with you

Reactions: Happy Mom
C67CDA87-C1C5-4EBA-B65B-F1C5838505B9.jpeg

My wife Lou has always wanted an Aerosmith tattoo above her bum since seeing Uma Thurman with one in a movie, she has no tats but I got her this temporary one this week for a laugh, she ended up being so turned on she asked me to film our sex!! Here’s a photograph I took 👍😃 - tributes welcomed

My wife has no tattoos her daughter is covered in ink. Both are sluts. I don’t think you can generalise.
James

Last edited:
Reactions: 575Cuck
No, not at all!! My ex fiancé didn’t have any and she was a total slut!!
My wife is very karge breasted she wears outfits thst gets her noticed .We talkex about tattos over tge years so.we decided to get her brests tattooed na small.rose in each brrast in the cleavage area it worked out greatly. Sh w alwzys wore tops thatvshowed off her brests but her tattoos got guys hitting on her znd aski.g about her tattoos her nipples have a direct link.to her pussy so.her tattoos have led to her gettimg picked up.and fucked more

The answer is no. I’m a professional with no tattoo, dress somewhat conservative and try to speak proper most of the time. My swinger (slut) side do me is a secret. I love threesomes, and fucking men and even have been in a gang bang. I guess I am a slut with no tattoos. Being a slut is not the markings on your skin, it’s opening your legs and letting your pussy be used (Often)
My dresss extreme when she goes out she has a collection of temp.tattoos depending what shes wearimg depends on the tattoos if she is wearing s top.that shows off her large tots she will
Put a tattoo on her cleavage or with a mini skirt she will.use a larger tatto thzt you czn only see part of it bith of these tbi gs has led to her getting picjed up.a d fucked