Do all sluts have multiple tattoos ?

My wife, no tats, classy, upscale, never swears. We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Slutty, can't get fucked enough, dosent natter if uts him or me as long as she's getting fucked...for 3 hours then she's back to normal. She's very classy & sexy but not a slut ever...except...

My wife has 3 tattoos. I normally think that women are sluts if they have more than 1 tattoo.

What are your opinions on this.

Now it depends on where they are of course

High thigh. Waste. Lower back. Back of neck.

What do you all think?
Are you serious with this? My wife has 3 tattoos and although fantasized about some kink never have done it, and she is not in the vicinity of being a slut.

Nothing like putting a label on something.

😘👿😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503_161720_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_161720_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20230414_203820_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20230414_203820_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20230402_112829_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20230402_112829_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20230327_153619_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20230327_153619_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20230312_192329_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230312_192329_Gallery.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 72
The answer is no. I’m a professional with no tattoo, dress somewhat conservative and try to speak proper most of the time. My swinger (slut) side do me is a secret. I love threesomes, and fucking men and even have been in a gang bang. I guess I am a slut with no tattoos. Being a slut is not the markings on your skin, it’s opening your legs and letting your pussy be used (Often)

The answer is no. I’m a professional with no tattoo, dress somewhat conservative and try to speak proper most of the time. My swinger (slut) side do me is a secret. I love threesomes, and fucking men and even have been in a gang bang. I guess I am a slut with no tattoos. Being a slut is not the markings on your skin, it’s opening your legs and letting your pussy be used (Often)
I like that definition 🔥🔥

I have to agree with this completely. I have known so many women and been wrong about their appearance reflecting sexual proneness. My experience has been that women who are perceived as so pure and untouchable are the exact ones that crave to be fucked unmerciless and tossed between men like a nerf football. Yes, there are true sluts with multi Tatts but the true sluts are hidden in plain sight far outnumber them.

My wife Liza doesn’t have any tattoos as she doesn’t like tattoos for herself, our girlfriend Anna and my mother in law Christina have two each both just above the cleave of their buttocks and the other on their waxed and polished Mons Pubis, both women’s tattoos are the identical London sex party tattoos of the familiar Ace of Spades symbol with the centre empty on their Mons Pubis tattoos and above their buttocks with number ‘8’ in the centre indicating that they both had eight black men of varying sizes at sex party gang bangs, the Mons Pubis A of S Tattoos empty space they will have annotated if they exceed more than eight black cocks.

Anna attended the same parties as Christina, I would attend as Christina‘s guest in the time that I was her property rental tenant and convenient cock when I didn’t know that Liza even existed, Liza and I have since attended as Anna’s guests but those visits were timed for when Christina would not be present. Just seventeen years older than my wife Liza her mother Christina is the ultimate slut, sophisticated and cool on the outside she‘ll fuck to the point of your and her exhaustion.
I learned something today.. SO the 8 ball has a meaning... I have been with 2 women in the past and didnt know.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
I have to agree with this completely. I have known so many women and been wrong about their appearance reflecting sexual proneness. My experience has been that women who are perceived as so pure and untouchable are the exact ones that crave to be fucked unmerciless and tossed between men like a nerf football. Yes, there are true sluts with multi Tatts but the true sluts are hidden in plain sight far outnumber them.
Totally agree. My wife has a wide circle of friends, who have absolutely no idea about her sexual activities, and think she is the classic woman next door. She also has a very wide circle of male friends who fuck her regularly. Many of one group, mix socially with member of the other group. Hidden in plain sight is totally true. Oh, and for the record, she has no tats either.

As someone who doesn't have any real tats as yet.( only real one would be a flower which was special to myself and my mother who passed away). But because my bull and hubby love seeing me with some kind of tattoo we went for the temp ones. Also helps when going to an gyno appnt and there being no BBC slut in large letters on my mons.

As someone who doesn't have any real tats as yet.( only real one would be a flower which was special to myself and my mother who passed away). But because my bull and hubby love seeing me with some kind of tattoo we went for the temp ones. Also helps when going to an gyno appnt and there being no BBC slut in large letters on my mons.
Does everybody need to know what we do behind closed doors? I love the temp tats more than the permanent ones and it adds a bit of confusion and mystery to the sex.

Reactions: 575Cuck
I learned something today.. SO the 8 ball has a meaning... I have been with 2 women in the past and didnt know.
We live and learn, I‘d no idea either about the figure ‘8’ or that it was the threshold figure for the two women to become sought after and rewarded very well for being guests at ‘O’ Clubs which loosely follow and emulate the Story of ‘O’ a 1950’s French novel about sado machoism and the uses women are put to for the pleasure of others.

The tattoo is not mandatory but the claim to have had 8 men who don’t necessarily have to be BBC’s but must be exceptional in their penis size has to be supposedly verifiable, both women chose to be tattooed as for different reasons they wanted to participate in ‘O’ Club events, Anna needed the rewards and Christina my mother in law wanted the cocks. Both fairly middle class in their attitudes and well educated Anna and Christina despite their age difference share a lust for extreme sexual pleasures and while my wife can together with me control our girlfriends Anna’s desires arranging what she wants in a safe way her mother Christina‘s needs are much greater and need to be fed constantly if we are to keep her away from the influence of some of the more extreme practices and people she’s been involved in the past.