Do any of you ever regret

I say he should’ve thought it through before giving his wife to another man. I knew I was ready way before we ever started cuckolding. But there are a lot of men that think they can handle it until they see that cock enter their wife pussy.
I love to see the wife take cock and i don't mind fucking her after fhey get done with her and i don't mind hooking up with a couple to . so i can get pussy from another woman to

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Then why do you keep doing it . when do you say enough is enough .

Well, when you have an extremely small penis like me, you do not have all that many options. It is very difficult for me to pick up women, because I am very self conscious about my endowment. Since I am not rich either, I also do not have that working for me. Basically, all the girlfriends I have had were always the not very attractive and heavier type, because that's all I could get. My current wife is actually way out of my league and by far the prettiest girl I have ever been with. However, she has also made it very clear that going back to being monogamous would be a deal breaker for her. In a strange way it also does turn me on seeing her with other guys, knowing that I cannot satisfy her sexually, so I do not mind our arrangement.

I think most hotwifes are seeking emotional security. As women they do need this and us cuck hubbies are good in giving them this. As sluts which is also in their nature they want cock and excitement and bad boys and good fucks... easy to do so wehen they know damn well, that emotionally they are always safe with their husbands. This is our only strength. I can’t fuck her as her bulls, am not as big as her bulls but I can lover her as her bulls can’t. And when the bull moves on (cos sometimes they do) until the next good bull a hotwife has not lost emotional security cos hubby is there happily licking cum out of her pussy or arse...

It two years of prodding by my hubby before we took the plunge. I wish I had done it sooner, the sexual pleasure I get from my lovers is "off the charts" GREAT.
My marriage is stronger than ever, I have a hall pass to play whenever I wish but hubby is there 95% of the time. I like him to watch and clean.
Works for us.………..
No kids I am guessing? Definitely makes it easier.

Had two children when I was young relatively speaking, so yes no kids in the house anymore. Definitely makes it easier to play especially when one if my lovers stays the weekend.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Had two children when I was young relatively speaking, so yes no kids in the house anymore. Definitely makes it easier to play especially when one if my lovers stays the weekend.
Nice! Honestly have been wondering that since reading your messages. Yes so much easier! I’m a few months away from that luxury lol.

Never bothered me and yes she did develop very deep feelings for 1 of her men a while ago. We actually wanted to live in the same house as a three way marriage but he didn't share the same feelings so eventaully it ended. Now we enjoy things as they happen, no jealousy at all on my part and I very much enjoy her getting the pleasure she deserves so it can and does work for some couples.

Reactions: bellaazz
When I'm with my lovers and yes I call them my lovers as when we play we make love. It's a genuine feeling I have with them, I feel sexually satisfied, warm, love to snuggle between sessions. Extremely gratifying to say the least.

Reactions: bellaazz
If a man & woman have 1 on 1 sex on a regular basis it's almost inevitable they will develop feelings for each other. We always play together and while we have played with some guys multiple times we have never had an ongoing thing with just one guy.

I like the saying "couples that play together stay together"

I only have 2 regrets............actually only 1 real one. Back when we used to play, I would always let my wife meet the guy for the first time by herself and play alone. My thought was to NOT make the first encounter as awkward, by having me hanging out and gawking at her and her new lover ,and stroking my cock as I watched. I figured it was weird enough for the guy already for the first encounter, and I didn't want to creep him out or give him "stage fright", and I also wanted her to be free to relax and really get into the moment and enjoy herself and get off, without thinking about needing to put on a good show for hubby.

In short, I wanted both my wife and her new lover to really enjoy themselves and want to do it again the next time in front of me. When it came time for me to meet the new lover and for both of them to have sex with me there, I wanted them to be more comfortable the 2nd time around since they had already had a great 1st encounter.

What usually ended up happening was that the guy got what he wanted, and got to fuck some other guy's with permission, my wife usually had a great fuck, but then the guy would flake out, and never come back for a 2nd encounter. A "hit it, and quit it" if you will. The result, and my biggest regret, was that most of the time, I NEVER got to watch my wife be the naughty slut I was waiting to see in action. I always got the short end of the stick as it were.

My second regret....is that my wife lost interest in sex and the Hotwife lifestyle a few years ago, and just gave it all up, and I regret that she doesn't want to enjoy HOT slutty sex anymore. Especially since she really enjoyed men with thicker cocks, and LOVED guys who could feed her large multiple loads of cum. We came to learn that she was a bit of a size queen that developed a cum fetish. I REALLY miss being able to see her suck a big creamy load out of some lucky guy, and see the satisfaction on her face as she swallowed every drop ! I also miss seeing her on all fours, letting her lovers pound her from behind with a big cock and watch her big 44F tits swinging back and forth below her, as she came her brains out !

You just haven't lived until you have seen your wife THOROUGHLY enjoy herself taking a 10" cock as thick as a can of Red Bull BALLS DEEP ! and a thick gooey load of another man's cum still on her face and dripping off her chin......and her still wearing a big smile and having a blast ! MAN, I MISS THOSE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!