Do any of you ever regret

He said that he got jealous when he saw how much she was enjoying it. Then after she said to him that she only did what he wanted. He never got over it. When I was thinking about getting into the lifestyle he was trying to discourage me based on his experience.
Me and the wife swing . we have a couple close calls where we almost got a divorce because she started getting feeling for another guy

See, one of my buddies started having sex with my wife, they fell for each other, especially since he is very well endowed, but eventually, they wanted to be together all the time. She even stopped playing around with her other boyfriends and with me. Finally, they wanted to have a baby, and although i agreed at first, i realized they were too attached, which gave us some trouble. We talked it out, had a few arguments, and after his ex girlfriend also came looking for him, my wife lost interest. personally, i also think some women realize that as cuck husbands we love to stay with them, whereas some bulls, simply enjoy the sex, and may or may not be interested in the long haul like us cucks.

My husband and I only had problems with my first boyfriend. My husband enjoys being denied and teased which I enjoy doing to him. I got caught up with my boyfriend and acted like a little girl whenever he called me and stuff. It being our first time, I did not realize exactly how much my husband needed to be part of my experience. He was locked up the entire relationship and denied complete access to any intercourse with me. My boyfriend and I would go out and would grab a room because he did not feel comfortable having sex with me in front of hubby. I did tell hubby the stories and stuff but I forgot about milkings and/or ruined orgasms.

That lack of his "intimacy" led to us having a discuss about his needs and how to keep him happy. It wasn't a blow up where we were threatening or felt like divorcing but it was more of a "if we both want to continue this needs to happen for both of us..." and then we laid out (or more like massaged) the expectations. That relationship ran its course but we learned a lot from it and have pushed on much better with subsequent relationships.

We've also learned how to communicate that to potential boyfriends, how to find what we are looking for and how to ensure everybody is happy.

EDIT: But still no regrets at all!

Last edited:
I have a hot girlfriend who has developed deep feelings for two of the several guys she has been with in the years she and I have been together. I can tell the feelings are genuine. but I can love more than one woman at a time and she can love more than one man at a time. so I can, when it's called for, treat her very tenderly, admiringly and appreciatively after she's been with one of those guys, and at times we have even reenacted some of her best fucks with them. fun!!!

My ex-wife fell for a bull she was fucking. Even though she was allowed to fuck whomever she wanted as long as I knew about it, she started seeing him behind my back. I found out when his wife called me and found they were in a hotel room together. I asked her why she did it behind my back and she said she was developing feelings for him and wanted "private time" with him. She did not know he was married however. We ended up working it out but we did get divorced although not for this reason

My ex-wife fell for a bull she was fucking. Even though she was allowed to fuck whomever she wanted as long as I knew about it, she started seeing him behind my back. I found out when his wife called me and found they were in a hotel room together. I asked her why she did it behind my back and she said she was developing feelings for him and wanted "private time" with him. She did not know he was married however. We ended up working it out but we did get divorced although not for this reason
what a bitch

We are swingers and i did her play alone years ago and the next thing i knew we was getting a divorce . we remarried a year after the divorce because as soon as the divorce was final he kicked her out and she came back to me because she had no where to go so for the kids sake i let her back in . and then two other times when i let her play alone we almost got divorced again .

I would love to find a woman that i can up gangbangs for . i love to see a woman get fucked really good .

Reactions: bellaazz