Do guys with big cocks like blow jobs?

BiAsh94

Female
Verified
If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.

I am pretty big and pretty lucky also. My wife loves to suck cock and has always been good but has gotten really good. She can deep throat and will play and tease under the head until I can hardly stand it. Then she deep throats it for that exquisite relief and can bring me right to the edge and keep from making me cum. Cumming in her mouth is reasonably frequent and very very special always. She never spills. It is always part of foreplay but sometimes we just go for it. We can go 69 and usually after she has had 2 or 3 orgasms we will just go for it and cum together at the same time. That's not often but very special. I am so fortunate to have her so skilled and love it enough for my cum shooting in her mouth to make her cum uncontrollably. A lot of guys would be willing to pay a lot of money to have just one of what I get all the time. When we go on a fuckation we will normally include at least one mutual 69 just for fun.

If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.
OMG yes. She can suck all day. In fact she must learn she has to do it without me asking. Knows its been a couple hours. Strip naked and come pull it out

Honestly, I can take it or leave it... I'm big, so I always get a little teeth or it doesn't last long. Much rather use the time to fill pussy. Unless, you're an AMAZING cocksucker... don't bother.

I like being sucked but only for a short while. Usually the woman starts wanting my girth inside her. I start wanting to fuck them then too. So I like blow jobs but just to see them submit to my cock really. Sometimes I tell them just to kiss, no sucking. Hope this helps answer your question.

Last edited:
It's that worshipping the dick and the way a good blowjob teases and brings you to the edge. It's almost like the orgasm lasts for minutes on end before they finally let you have relief and take the load and swallow it. It is almost and art form learned and practiced. For us to enjoy.

Thanks for all the answers everyone! That was honestly really interesting. I went through all the messages and tallied up which big dick guys liked BJs vs those who don't (I counted anyone who said that they didn't like BJs, they didn't care either way, or that they couldn't cum from one) and it came out to 31%, which is pretty darn close to the 2 out 7 guys who have personally told me that (which was 29%).

So with my little unscientific forum poll, and my own personal experience, it does seem like almost 1 out of every 3 guys with a big cock is not that into getting a blowjob.

I'm guessing it's because those guys just haven't met someone whose really good at sucking cock yet.

Challenge accepted! ;-P

I love getting my big fat cock sucked. However, very hard to find a girl who can deep throat it with grating their teeth on it.

Reactions: Ponderer32

Mmmmmm, I love and it takes a little longer to cum, and I love eating tht pussy and ass 69..

Attachments

• 20201112_005908.jpg
    20201112_005908.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
Thanks for all the answers everyone! That was honestly really interesting. I went through all the messages and tallied up which big dick guys liked BJs vs those who don't (I counted anyone who said that they didn't like BJs, they didn't care either way, or that they couldn't cum from one) and it came out to 31%, which is pretty darn close to the 2 out 7 guys who have personally told me that (which was 29%).

So with my little unscientific forum poll, and my own personal experience, it does seem like almost 1 out of every 3 guys with a big cock is not that into getting a blowjob.

I'm guessing it's because those guys just haven't met someone whose really good at sucking cock yet

Challenge accepted! ;-P
Especially wit the younger women I havnt found that one that can make me Nutt without sucking a Hella long time :)

One thing I maintain is that older women know stuff and can really do a blowjob properly. That is not a 100 percent statement as a very few young girls are good. They may have looked at some of the how to videos or maybe have had enough men to really get good but older women generally have a superb technique and some tricks of the skill. They know just when to deep throat and when to stay shallow and tease. No such thing as a bad blowjob in my opinion but some are better and older women have a higher percentage.

One thing I maintain is that older women know stuff and can really do a blowjob properly. That is not a 100 percent statement as a very few young girls are good. They may have looked at some of the how to videos or maybe have had enough men to really get good but older women generally have a superb technique and some tricks of the skill. They know just when to deep throat and when to stay shallow and tease. No such thing as a bad blowjob in my opinion but some are better and older women have a higher percentage.
Well that sounded pretty fuckn sexy :)

I'm guessing it's because those guys just haven't met someone whose really good at sucking cock yet.

Challenge accepted! ;-P
Excellent study and summary! I'm happy to be part of your phase 2 research!!

:)

I will add -- it's hard for some women to adequately pleasure a big cock orally for long. I've only had a few who could enjoy a long 69 session (which I absolutely love).

I’d let you suck my big cock anytime. Just tell me when.

With any blowjob i let my partner control how she wants to do it. I will be vocal and respond on what I like and what I didn't like. Communication is key but I will never control the bj, unless she wants me to.

going down on a woman and pleasuring her with your mouth and tongue is so much more enjoyable than laying there while a female tries to suck you off.
Agree. I spend so much of my time with my face between her thighs. Blowjobs are nice but its time that could be spent worshipping her gorgeous bald caramel cunt.

I have a long, extremely thick cock and I much prefer giving head to receiving it. Maybe it’s cos I know she needs to be super wet to take my meat.

Reactions: traddis