Do guys with big cocks like blow jobs?

BiAsh94

Female
Verified
If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.

women are so much more capable of having multi orgasms as opposed to man,s one ejaculation. Mother Nature gave us males a poor sexual life. I do believe it takes at least two virile men to keep a woman satisfied. I spend time pleasuring my wife with mouth, tongue and a small plastic test tube? and bring her to multiple orgasms then she gives me the signal to penetrate her bringing her more body wracking climaxes and then tells me when I can enjoy my own puny ejaculation. As I roll off her drenched body, exhausted, i hear her whisper,''can you do it again''. Women they are insatiable. lol

For me, It really just depends on the skill and passion put into the act.

Does she know how to use her hand in conjunction with her lips, tongue and throat? I love a woman's mouth just over the top and maybe halfway down my shaft as she strokes me with her hand at the same time, occasionally gliding her hand up over the top.

Eye contact is also very important for me and adds to the kink and my arousal.

I also love having my partner talk dirty to me while sucking, licking and stroking.

Adding to all of this, sometimes less IS more. Having my partner gently run her tongue up and down the shaft, gently kissing and licking it while i flex it and watch it grow and swell.. I love the process and erotism.

Attachments

• EF5D00E6-FD29-469C-81CF-D7EABDA40975.jpeg
    EF5D00E6-FD29-469C-81CF-D7EABDA40975.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
  • EA93A6C7-EF8B-4365-9C8E-37C40A9C7902.jpeg
    EA93A6C7-EF8B-4365-9C8E-37C40A9C7902.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.
I think it is all relative I am hung and enjoy it very much there's nothing like coming inside p**** that is my preference but I am a patient man and if you like to show your skills I'm more than willing

That's what is best, taking pride in your sexuality and skills. Excel !
You can't yank on it as I"ve been told too many women do. You must make it an erotic experience. Going down as far as you can on his cock without touching it THEN wrappping your lips around it and pulling upwards. Swirling your tongue around the head and licking the underside of the head, the most sensitive part of the cock. Slowly but surely adding some pressure to your mouth but still gently sucking.....................never have I had a man dislike my blowjobs.

Reactions: rocco and 86cowboy
You can't yank on it as I"ve been told too many women do. You must make it an erotic experience. Going down as far as you can on his cock without touching it THEN wrappping your lips around it and pulling upwards. Swirling your tongue around the head and licking the underside of the head, the most sensitive part of the cock. Slowly but surely adding some pressure to your mouth but still gently sucking.....................never have I had a man dislike my blowjobs.
Sounds good to me, when are you coming to Tucson?.. lol

How can any guy not like a blowjob? A guy criticizing a woman’s bj skills will soon find that his services are no longer needed. My wife loves to suck cock and excels at deep throat. I just wish she would do it with more guys more often in my presence.
Agreed 👌🏼

Thanks for all the answers everyone! That was honestly really interesting. I went through all the messages and tallied up which big dick guys liked BJs vs those who don't (I counted anyone who said that they didn't like BJs, they didn't care either way, or that they couldn't cum from one) and it came out to 31%, which is pretty darn close to the 2 out 7 guys who have personally told me that (which was 29%).

So with my little unscientific forum poll, and my own personal experience, it does seem like almost 1 out of every 3 guys with a big cock is not that into getting a blowjob.

I'm guessing it's because those guys just haven't met someone whose really good at sucking cock yet.

Challenge accepted! ;-P
you sound like a girl that loves to suck cock! and with that face (even blurred) they must enjoy looking down at you when you've got their cocks in your mouth! do you prefer to swallow or have them cum on your face?

For me, It really just depends on the skill and passion put into the act.

Does she know how to use her hand in conjunction with her lips, tongue and throat? I love a woman's mouth just over the top and maybe halfway down my shaft as she strokes me with her hand at the same time, occasionally gliding her hand up over the top.

Eye contact is also very important for me and adds to the kink and my arousal.

I also love having my partner talk dirty to me while sucking, licking and stroking.

Adding to all of this, sometimes less IS more. Having my partner gently run her tongue up and down the shaft, gently kissing and licking it while i flex it and watch it grow and swell.. I love the process and erotism.
anigifx_09a.gif

Reactions: OhEye812