Do husbands ever suck or clean a wife’s lover??

I am lucky to be married to a woman that likes being a hotwife and likes me pleasing her bulls. I've know I was bi from a very young age and I think our lifestyle never would have happened, had I not been bi.

I don't get into the humiliation part of cuckolding much, but my wife will tease me that I have probably consumed as much cum as she has, if not more, lol.

Not all of her lovers were agreeable to it, over the years, but the vast majority were. I love it and its a way to keep me involved with her and her lovers.

i sucked him hard and guided his cock in to my wifes pussy, i did it 3 times and he came in her 3 times. i didn't lick the creampie
Ok, understand. I can tell you from experience, you’ll want to try the ‘pie. Not necessarily because you desire to eat cum but because it is one of the most erotic experiences you will ever have. I don’t know of a more intimate way to connect with your wife in this little game. It is probably the most powerful thing you can do to reclaim her as yours. I can almost guarantee that she will have a gut wrenching orgasm and when you then enter her, you will, too. Some guys cum just from eating the pie.

Ok, understand. I can tell you from experience, you’ll want to try the ‘pie. Not necessarily because you desire to eat cum but because it is one of the most erotic experiences you will ever have. I don’t know of a more intimate way to connect with your wife in this little game. It is probably the most powerful thing you can do to reclaim her as yours. I can almost guarantee that she will have a gut wrenching orgasm and when you then enter her, you will, too. Some guys cum just from eating the pie.
i will wait and see if she asks

Reactions: Poppye
With the six men my wife has fucked, I ate their cum from her pussy every time and I climaxed every time doing it.